B Is for Buttocks

by BIC

Copyright© 2013 by BIC

Coming of Age Story: Brenda is 14 years old and obsessed with boys' butts.

Tags: Spanking   Humiliation   Nudism  

Brenda Buttsmit was obsessed with boys' bottoms. She was only 14 years old and had never seen a naked boy but she had a vivid imagination. At first is was a minor distraction as the lines of boys in their school uniforms passed in the hall. Her furtive glimpses usually led to a reddening of his cheeks and a secret shame that she had done to them what she knew they all did to girls: undressed them in their imaginations.

Shy glances led to gawking when some cute guy bent over or had to stand on a chair and stretch up to reach something. On occasion, Brenda's mouth actually dropped open and her heart raced. Looking and reacting was one thing, unavoidable and natural, I suppose, especially at that age. But her thoughts and her reaction to them were, on the other hand, downright naughty!

But at that time, Brenda was discrete and gave one and all the impression of being a little-Miss-Goodie-two-shoes. Brenda's fascination with male nudity centered on boys' bums not their cocks. That turn around would surely come in time but for now the thought of pulling a boy's pants down, or a lad taking it OTK on the bare, or thinking about a boy being made to streak in public; these thrilled her as she lay tossing and turning at night and wondering about those strange, but not unpleasant, feelings 'down there'.

For about a year, Brenda kept things pretty much to herself until she was invited to her first ever sleep-over with three girls in her grade nine class. That was an eye-opener! For the first time she found out she was not alone. What a relief, a release and a joy that is for a 14-year old girl like Brenda.

The next few sleepovers saw strip-poker and Truth or dare games. But Brenda was not interested in her girlfriends' butts. She wanted man-meat and she wanted it raw. At her third sleepover an older sister of the party hostess had joined them. That's when Brenda learned how Truth or Dare games, which they'd been playing at earlier sleepovers, could become group events. A battery-operated, vibrating, real-life looking, but bigger than life-size dildo was the focus of the dare. Each of the five girls tried to reach the level of orgasm their older and very experienced friend had attained. Only Brenda excelled the senior sleepover sister.

On that occasion fate smiled on Brenda, as her friend's young brother happen to be spying on the group of girls and was caught by his sister just as Brenda had reached her Big-O climax. The sister was furious with her 15 years old brother. But Brenda was calm and insisted the mother not be informed of her son's wicked, perverted ways.

Everyone was amazed at Brenda's magnanimous attitude until she suggested the boy should take his punishment then and there. The girls all knew what that meant and, without a word spoken between them, the boy was grabbed, stripped naked and hoisted from lap to lap to get his punishment spanking. Most of the girls giggled and blushed but managed quick and sharp slaps to his bare butt.

Brenda, the girl most aggrieved by the boy, had the honour of punishing him last. She took her time and softly touched his now red buttock skin before administering his spanking one slap at a time. Her breathing was deep but calm, her whacks were severe but not done in haste; her smile was cool.

Brenda's obsession with bare boys' buttocks got so bad that during the summer before grade ten, Brenda had to wear large sunglasses, chew gum constantly and wear black swimsuits at the beach. Just looking at boys in Speedos set her eyes all googly, her mouth agape and her bathing suit stained with her pussy juices. But she was drawn to the beach everyday as she watched boys' bottoms.

Her delight was mixed with frustration until one day the unthinkable, the outlandish, the awfully wonderful happened. Six older guys, high school juniors all, were goofing around and picking on a boy from Brenda's class. Fred was wearing near knee-length boxer-type swimming trunks with ... God help him! ... Fred Flintstone & Barney Rubble images on the rear!!! Worse still, on the front were the words " Bedrock Boys ".

Fred's humiliation started with the older boys surrounding him but every few seconds one guy stepped away so Fred was on show to the girls at the beach who started to take on interest in the cruel taunting. At first the boys pretended to admire Fred's chosen bathing gear. The girls' giggles and laughs from outside the threatening circle only emphasized their sarcasm. Fred was trapped and he knew it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.