The Madness of Mrs Chiverton - Cover

The Madness of Mrs Chiverton

Copyright© 2013 by Zipper

Chapter 6

Iris was smiling at me benevolently while thinking something over. Then she said,

“I’m just going to get something I want to show you Margo.”

Then upon returning, she sat next to me with a photo in her hand?

“Now, how would you like to spend a bit of time with a boy like this Margo?”

The photograph had a professional studio look about it ... It was of a naked youth with a fabulously huge cock ... in a sort of light bondage outfit!

I caught my breath, “My God ... that’s so...”

“Obscene?” chuckled Iris, Yes Its one of my favourites.”

The youth was artfully posed; his cock thick and plump; it’s head glistening in its foreskin.

Yet, for a youth, the cock was heavily veined, putting me in mind of a mussel-builders’ biceps pumped-up with steroids!

Bizarrely the plump young testicles were cruelly clamped in a stainless-steel ring!

Just looking at the image had caused my nipples to harden and my snatch to juice up.

“Dose he turn you on Mrs Chiverton?” Iris chuckled.

I felt ashamed at what I replied yet it was truthful,

“Well its certainly stoked-up my pulse rate Iris.” I whispered.

Then Iris lifted away her thumb which had obscured the youths face ... and I was amazed!!

“My God! It’s your son Ralph!”

“Yes Margo. Now he’s really got what you like in a boy. Am I right?”

I flushed-up, “ I ... well ... I guess so. I can’t help it. Am I a terrible slut Iris?”

“Well, yes Margo ... but then so am I. That’s why I worked hard at beefing-up what Ralph had between his legs!”

I looked at her, “ You mean you... ?”

“He already had a fine cock for his age Margo, but I worked hard on it; beefed it up; added stamina, girth and punch; enough to satisfy every time; a real quality stud.”

I stared at her, “ Wow ... that certainly is some cock for a lad Iris.”

“Ok; so look, I can do the same for your boy too Margo!”

My mouth dropped open in amazement!

Her suggestion was outrageous; yet it set my mind alight with sexual delight.

“But I don’t expect you to decide about your boy just like that Margo ... what you need is a demo ... a test drive with my Ralph ... so you can judge on what you’d be getting!

That evening I had been in anticipation of another encounter with my boy Ben and announced I was off to bed at nine thirty.

It was just over half an hour later, after I had slipped into my bed when the soft knock came on my door.

“Yes Ben, come in!” I called clearly.

The door opened and in just his pyjama leggings appeared ... Iris’ son, Ralph!...

My experience of sex with Ralph that evening was to be profound.

He had come to my bedside looking so devilishly virile yet virginal.

A manly boy who knew about sex with an older woman.

He stood there; an immature face, a soft white neck, a pale chest and a so-slim torso.

A lad I’d hardly spoken to; yet my lust had burnt for him since seeing that obscene photo. I had succumbed to the baseline of sexual gratification.

Now he’s here in his pyjamas; and between his legs lurked that overblown schoolboy cock! I needed to see it harden for my juicy cunt. I needed that so much.

With a casual motion I peeled away the duvet, revealing my naked figure.

I was aged 32 and craved for this 15 year-old lad ; what would people think of me? A wave of shame flushed my face. But my pulse was pumping, trying to keep up with surprise of the situation.

He smiled a disarming smile, “ Your very sexy Margo ... can we fuck soon?”

“I’d like that Ralph.” I whispered.

He casually pulled at his pyjama cord and let them fall from him.

His cock was at half lob; drooping out lazily at five inches; fat and juicy.

A jolt went through my snatch as I saw it!

An attachment glinted on his balls! A thick silver clasp held his balls in a firm bunch!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.