The Anniversary Gift - Cover

The Anniversary Gift

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bridget needs a gift for her husband on their fifth wedding anniversary, so she enlists the help of her best friend Jill. Their discussion reveals that husband Bill has been urging Bridget to go commando when they go out. Jill, a film maker, convinces Bridget to let her make a video of her exposing herself both inside the house and at the mall. The resulting film and anniversary present are much more than either one could have anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Bridget Moore was very concerned about her upcoming anniversary. It was an important one, their fifth, and Bridget had no idea what to get Bill. She had invited her best friend Jill Harris to lunch to ask for her help.

"I can't believe you two will be married five years!" Jill exclaimed. "Have you picked out a present yet?"

"No." replied Bridget. "I thought you could help me out. I want it to be special, but I haven't been able to come up with anything."

"Well," said Jill, "You're always telling me that your sex life is fabulous, but you're worried it will get into a rut. Why not go to a nudist camp for the weekend or make love in the woods? Do something a little daring or kinky for the occasion."

Bridget was quiet for a moment. "Lately, Bill has been asking me wear skirts or dresses without any panties," confided Bridget. "He says it turns him on to think that strange men might see my pussy. I've been thinking about it, but I'm scared. I've never done anything like that."

"All these years and I never knew that the horny bastard was a voyeur," chuckled Jill. "That's exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. A little daring never hurt anyone."

"That's a little too much daring. I'd be no better than those Hollywood sluts with their pussies all over the Internet. I think that's disgusting."

"You're nothing like them. They go out like that on purpose to attract attention. They want their pussies on the Internet so that they get the buzz. Why do you think they keep them shaved? You can't see anything if the hair is in the way."

"Still, I don't think I can let the world see my naked crotch."

"The world is not going to see your naked crotch! You would be showing yourself only to people you wanted to. Plus, you'd be doing it to arouse your husband. It would create a special bond between the two of you. Personally, I'd do it if my husband wanted me to. As a matter of fact, if I had a husband I'd bring up the idea. It makes me hot now just thinking about doing it.

"You really think it's ok?"

"It's better than ok, it's awesome!" Jill thought for a moment. "I have an idea. I just finished filming my documentary on women photographers and I have plenty of free time. What if we could find a way for you to ease into the world of exhibitionism?"

"And how would we do that?" Bridget asked quizzically.

"I could take photos of you exposing yourself. We could take the pictures in your house, or the back yard. Even better! I'll take a video of you doing it and if you're comfortable, we can plan a trip to the Mall. You can give the video to Bill as his anniversary present. Then you two can watch it and fuck each other's brains out."

"I don't know. That's a little much for me."

"I know you. You're aggressive and creative at work and take chances when you know you're right. This is just another example of being aggressive and taking a couple of chances. Plus, I'll be with you the whole time."

"I don't know. You don't think it's too sleazy?"

"No. It will be fine."

"Ok, I'll do it. When can we start?"

"How about next Tuesday?" Jill replied.

"I'll take a vacation day," said Bridget. "Come over around 8:00 AM. We'll pick out my clothes and plan the day." Bridget glanced at her watch. "I have to go. I have a meeting at 2:00."

With that the girls stood up. Jill leaned across the table and kissed Bridget on the lips. "You're going to look so hot, I can't wait," Jill whispered.

As Jill watched Bridget's ass wiggle away in her tight jeans, she realized that her heart was beating faster than normal and there was dampness between her legs.

The Anniversary Gift By Joe Buckworth

When Jill rang the doorbell on Tuesday she was already worked up. Ever since that kiss at lunch last week she couldn't stop thinking about Bridget. She had made love to women a couple of times, but they had been more accidental incidents than planned encounters. This past week Jill had fantasized about what it would be like to put her face between Bridget's thighs and lick her pussy until she came. As she waited for Bridget to answer Jill hoped that she would be able to control herself. Bridget opened the door wearing only sheer white baby doll pajamas. The sight of her dark nipples through the material made Jill's pussy start to leak. Bridget gave Jill a quick kiss as she pulled her into the house.

"I can't wait to get started!" blurted Bridget. "I've been thinking about what you said last week and I'm ready to try it."

"I knew you would," confessed Jill. "I came up with some ideas to make this video hot."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Since Bill is a voyeur, I thought that we would start with a Peeping Tom scene. You open your bedroom window a couple of inches and I'll go outside and start shooting you masturbating on your bed. After a couple of minutes I'll come inside and we'll finish the scene."

Bridget paused. "You'll see me playing with myself." The words came out in a soft, husky voice.

Jill stepped closer to Bridget. She put her hand on Bridget's shoulder and slowly caressed her arm. "It's ok with me if it's ok with you." she replied softly. Jill put her arms around Bridget's waist and pulled her close. Jill could feel Bridget's erect nipples through the flimsy nightgown. Jill slowly placed her lips on Bridget's. As the kiss became more passionate Jill held her tighter and slipped her tongue into Bridget's mouth. Soon they were grinding their pussies against one another. "It's ok with me." Bridget sighed as she broke the embrace. "Go outside and set up."

"Shit!" thought Jill as she went around to the back of the house. "I'm never going to make it through the day."


By the time Jill had her camera mounted on the tripod, the window had been opened and Bridget was in bed. The covers were up to her knees and Bridget was on her side, her back to the window. As Jill focused the camera she let out a gasp. The panties were stretched tight across Bridget's ass and the material so sheer she could see the bottom of Bridget's pussy. Next a finger came into view sliding between Bridget's thighs, following the cleft of her pussy and ass. Without thinking, Jill's hand started to rub her own pussy through her jeans. She caught herself, stopped, and then started the camera.

After a few seconds, Bridget turned onto her back. She stretched slowly, and then pushed the covers completely away. Her hands found her 36 C breasts and gently massaged them through her top. As a small sigh escaped her lips she moved her hands to her stomach. She caressed herself and then brought her hands back to her tits, this time underneath her nightwear. Her hips started to move and small whimpers escaped between her lips. Jill could see Bridget's fingers stretch the thin material as she rolled her nipples between her fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.