Serving Mom's Friends - Cover

Serving Mom's Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My mom had me serve her friend's at her weekly card party. Then it got kinda crazy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Lots of things changed after this; we both began being naked around the house and we were very physical with each other, kissing, touching, feeling, taking each other back to bed for more sex. It was like sex was all we both thought about. She sucked me off every morning when we woke up, we ate breakfast naked and played with each other, we showered together, we fucked just about everywhere in the house you could imagine.

Then a naked lunch, more sex, she was showing me lots of ways to do it, more than I'd ever imagined, then a naked supper, more sex and then some sleep with waking and kissing and feeling throughout the night.

For an always-horny sixteen-year-old boy it was heaven. And, I learned that my mother wanted sex just as much as I did, maybe even more.

Mom had a hot tub installed on the patio and we went out every night for a naked soak that always ended in sex. It was perfect.

My mom had been going to my Aunt Suzanne's every Saturday night to play cards with her sister and two other single women friends and, after the hot tub went in, she told me that she would be hosting the card games in the future because they all wanted to use the hot tub after. Then, she told me what else was on her mind.

"I'm hoping you'll do me a favor when my friends come for cards on Saturday?"

I waited, not knowing exactly where this was going as she added, "I'd like for you to serve our drinks and snacks, if you would?"

"Sure, Mom, I don't mind doing that."

Then she added, "I'd be especially grateful if you'd wear your Speedo, that little black one that I like so much. Maybe give the girls a little treat from my hunky son?"

"Oh, come on, Mom, I don't mind being naked for you, I even like it a lot, but my aunt and your friends? Come on."

"They're all lonely women and you'd just give them a reason to go home and have a really good session with their vibrator. You'd be doing them and me a favor. What's the harm? You really wouldn't be naked. Make them happy."

I suppose she was right, after all, I swam in that Speedo all the time and plenty of people had seen me in it. Then she said it.

"Come on, I'll suck you off if you do it."

So, on Saturday, after we ate supper, I went up and changed into my smallest swimsuit, one that was really quite small; I hadn't worn it in several years. And I went downstairs to see if my mother approved.

"Oh, Patrick, it is small and it makes you look like you're so big. The girls will love it. I hope you don't mind getting ogled and teased. You're sure to get both."

"As long as you like it, that's what's important to me," I told her and she kissed me, swiping her tongue around in my mouth as her hand rubbed the big bulge in my Speedo.

I went out to the kitchen to get everything ready; glasses, the wine, several kinds of snacks in bowls, as I heard the doorbell ring and the sound of Mom's friends coming in.

She wanted me to wait until she called me as she wanted to tell them that she'd arranged some sexy male entertainment for their evening.

Before I go on, I should tell you about these three women.

My aunt is my mom's younger sister, she's thirty-six, and quite pretty. She's a MILF by just about any standards and she also has a son, Simon, who is a year younger than me, fifteen.

Helen is a platinum blond and is probably the hottest of the four. She certainly tries to be sexy and, I've got to say, her flirting has given me a few hard-ons. She, too, has a son, Steve, a year older than I am.

Sandra dressed sometimes like a librarian, eyeglasses and all, but when she dolls-up, she's really quite pretty. In fact, I think she's the prettiest. She's a redhead and has a nice figure when she shows it. She's also a MILF having a son my age.

"You can bring the wine out now," I heard from the den. So, I got everything on the tray and walked carefully out of the kitchen and into the den.

"Patrick. Well, it's my nephew, Patrick. And, wow, I think he's pretty hot stuff, don't you, ladies?" my aunt crowed as I sat the tray down.

"My, you have changed since you were a little boy," Helen told me and Sandra added, "Yes, in such a nice way, too," as she giggled.

"He came home recently wearing a Speedo from swim practice and, well, I talked him into entertaining us this evening," my mom said as I was pouring their wine and handing out the glasses. Their eyes were focused down making me feel a bit self-conscious but even more horny.

"Oh, turn around, Patrick, let them see that nice backside of yours," my mother asked and I turned as she had asked.

"Oh, nice, oh, Patrick, you've really grown up, young man. You're turning on your auntie like crazy," my Aunt Suzanne said.

"Yes, nice bod, Patrick," added Sandra.

I went back out to bring the snacks and when I put them on the table, my aunt's hand stroked my butt which, of course, was pretty much bare.

"Oh, you're nice, Patrick. The girls will love this body of yours. So do we, sweetie," she said as I went back in the kitchen.

What I didn't know was that my aunt had another comment after I left the room. She said to my mom that she should take me to her bed, that I was a really hot young man and that I should be making her happy. My mom evidently didn't say much so my aunt added that she had just begun having sex with her son, Simon.

It was then that Helen told her friends that she'd been her son's lover for over a year and that they now slept together every night.

From what my mom told me later there was quite a discussion among them and Sandra had told them that Jason, her son, had been coming out of his room naked recently making sure she saw him and now she realized what it was all about. It seems they all encouraged her to let him have what he wanted and gave her lots of personal examples of what her life would be like with her son as her lover.

Of, course, I knew nothing of this and when I came back in, the conversation usually centered around me.

There was some money on the table, my mother and her friends played for money at these weekly card games, and Sandra picked up a five dollar bill and asked if she could put it in my Speedo like they did at strip clubs. What I didn't know at the time was that they all knew I was fucking my mom.

"Sure, let her have a little fun, Patrick," my mom said so I moved over to my aunt and she reached out with one hand, pulled the top elastic out and put the bill in along with her fingers brushing along my hard cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.