Beverly's Revelation - Cover

Beverly's Revelation

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A married couple explore ways of adding spice to their marriage. The husband draws inspiration from an unusual event during a bachelor's party visit to a strip club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution  

Wednesday morning's commute passed painfully slowly, as I looked forward to another long, hard day of torture by sexual frustration. Kim was dressed less provocatively, in a simple knee length, gray flannel skirt and white silk blouse (she even wore a camisole underneath the semi-sheer material). She was already in her cube when I arrived, sitting barefoot on her chair with her knees folded under her.

She held out her hand as I approached, already throbbing hard with my erection pointed up toward my belt. I looked down at her quizzically.

"Don't you have something for me?"

It took me a moment but I remembered, and retrieved the candy box that contained her panties. Maria and Chanda were nowhere to be seen, so we had the space to ourselves for the moment. Kim took advantage by opening the box and pulling the flimsy little tangle of red fabric out and holding it up to the light.

"You did a really nice job cleaning these out, bossman. Did you enjoy the recipe?"

"Yes, very much ... shouldn't you put those away?"

"Oh, I sent the other girls on an errand, they should be gone a while. I told them it was your idea so they hopped right to it." She got a sly look on her face. "They both have the hots for you. You know that, right?"

"I don't think so, Kim ... you're just teasing me." And it was working, I throbbed visibly, my cock shifting in my pants as she watched my reaction. "I know I'm too old to interest them."

She dropped the panties casually on the desk next to her keyboard. I kept looking around to make sure no one was near enough to overhear.

"Au contraire! Sure, all your girls 'date' men our own age, but I didn't say they wanted to date you, they just want to fuck you." I could feel myself starting to ooze precum. If this kept up I'd have to start wearing waterproof underwear.

Kim leaned forward so close to my crotch that I could feel her warm breath as she spoke. "Well, to be accurate, Maria wants you to fuck her. She wants you to take her hard, fuck her rough, from behind, while you spank her and call her bad names. And Chanda wants your dick in her mouth. Oh, and by the way, for you only, she says she'd swallow."

"You're making this up, aren't you Kim, just to get a rise out of me?"

"Given all the ways I can get a rather impressive and lasting rise out of you," her gaze stroked my obvious bulge, "you think I'd bother to make up a story? C'mon boss, I'm a news reporter: just the facts." She looked up and batted her eyes innocently and saw my look of continued incredulity. "Did you notice anything different about Maria and Chanda yesterday?"

"Umm, I guess, but I thought it was just because I was so ... tuned in to certain types of small details I hadn't previously seen."

"Well, Maria and Chanda were pissed at me on Monday because of your generous attention. They thought it was the way I dressed. I got an earful from both of them in the ladies room on separate occasions. And do you really think Chanda's boobs are small details?"

"Well, no, but she's worn low cut blouses before, hasn't she?"

"If she had, how many times had she given you a look down her blouse at those big freckled titties ... before yesterday?"

"I can't think of any time."

"And how many times yesterday?"

That was an easy question, because I kept a log for Beverly. "Six."

"Duh!" Kim reached out and flicked the tip of my dick through my pants.

"Ow!" Complaining only made her smile more broadly. "Well," I conceded, "maybe Chanda, but Maria?"

"Oh, you don't believe innocent, virginal Maria has naughty thoughts about you?"

"I don't believe Maria has naughty thoughts about anybody." And what's more, I couldn't believe I was standing here displaying my obvious hard-on to my subordinate, a woman half my age, while we debated whether or not my other subordinates wanted to sleep with their older, married supervisor. But I didn't say that to Kim, not wanting to incur another dick flick.

"You'd be surprised to find out how much of a little devil your Santa Maria really is." Kim repositioned in her chair, pulling her legs out from under her and folding them up against her chest, her bare feet propped on the edge of her chair, dainty toes wiggling happily. I suppressed a groan of frustration. "Did Maria do anything yesterday that you found particularly distracting?"

I thought about fantasies of Maria that I had written in my log. "She was driving me crazy with her feet all day, slipping off her shoes, dangling her pumps. But that was only because her new shoes hurt, right?"

Kim reached out to flick me but in her position she couldn't lean far enough forward and I stepped out of her reach. "God, you are so dense! How'd you ever get married? Don't answer that. What does Maria do for a living?"

"She's a reporter."

"Right! And reporters notice things for a living. You don't think Maria hasn't noticed you ogling her feet, my feet, even Chanda's? And not just Monday, bossman, you have been doing that for years. Why do you think we all wear these stupidly uncomfortable shoes all the time?"

I thought I had been more discreet in my admiration, but I guess they were all just being discreet about my indiscretions. I looked out the window as I wondered how much else I had signaled over the years, and Kim took her opportunity to flick me again, harder this time.

"I owed you one." She reached over and picked up her coffee mug, dragging it across the surface of the desk so that it knocked her panties onto the floor right beneath her chair. "Pick those up for me, please?"

I knelt before my subordinate. As I reached to pick up the fallen panties she put one delicate, bare foot on my shoulder. "I'm right about that, aren't I? You are fascinated by women's feet, aren't you?"

I turned my head toward the graceful leg that held me trembling in place. My lips grazed her arch as I tried to answer. "I ... I ... yes."

She traced her nimble toes across my cheek, up to my temple, and onto my forehead. Her arch covered my nose and her heel was on my lips. "Kiss it." I touched my lips to her heel.

"Stick out your tongue." I did, and she gently and slowly dragged her small, surprisingly soft foot down across my outstretched tongue until it came to rest on the neck of her big toe.

"Open." I opened my mouth and she slipped her toe into it.

"Suck." I gently suckled her. She cooed in pleasure, and then abruptly pulled it out.

"Okay, bossman, enough games for today, lots of work to do. Reach into my bag and grab my black shoes for me." She placed her feet back on the edge of the chair as I retrieved her ballet flats from the big carry-all purse. "Slip them on me, if you don't mind. Oh, and pop those panties into the bag when you are done."

I fulfilled her wishes and stood up as she put her feet on the floor and turned to face her computer screen, just as Maria's voice came drifting down the hall announcing that she and Chanda were back from whatever errand Kim had sent them to fulfill.

"So," Kim said as though we were just engaged in mundane office conversation, "I'll have another treat for Beverly tonight. My own recipe this time, I doubt I'll have a chance to get Jimmy to help mix it for me. Stop and get it before you go home."

I retrieved a stack of random papers from her desk to cover my erection while I returned to the relative peace of my office.

Kim seemed to be right about Chanda and Maria. Chanda wore a short dress that just barely covered what appeared to be sheer, beige stay-up stockings. I'd never seen the dress before ... it appeared new ... and like yesterday, featured a cleavage baring neckline if she bent and turned he right way. She found several opportunities to bend and turn the right way in front of me, but not with anyone else in the office, as far as I could see.

Maria was wearing a short dress as well, but she seemed to have decided to keep my attention focused on her pretty little feet, as she was wearing another pair of new heels and spent most of the day at her desk slipping her shoes on and off, and rubbing and stretching her feet in full sight of my office.

Otherwise the rest of the day was relatively uneventful, by the standards of Monday and Tuesday at least. I faithfully filled out my log books describing my ongoing, dick-hardening fantasies about my co-workers. After the first one, Beverly sent me a text: "Did you really suck Kim's toe right there in the office, or was that a fantasy?"

I replied that it had really happened, rather unexpectedly. She sent back another text: "Next time ask me before you do any touching or kissing or anything like that, okay?"

I told her I would, and that I had figured that she and Kim had coordinated everything beforehand so I didn't think any rules had been broken. She seemed okay with that, and about an hour later I got a note saying that she had more preparations to make, and that she might not respond to my later submissions right away, but that I still needed to send them on time.

Kim continued to monitor the status of my erection throughout the day, and relayed her observations to my wife.

I reported for my last "check-in" with Kim just after she returned to her desk from an overly long bathroom break. In my old role as her supervisor I would have scolded her for being away from her desk for so long, but in my new role as erotic co-conspirator all I could think about was showing her how hard I had gotten imagining what we were going to do that weekend.

She looked at me sadly me when I approached and moved my clipboard so that she could see the lump inside my slacks. She was distracted, not even checking. "Why didn't you tell me Beverly was upset with us?" she whispered emphatically.

A pang of guilt ran through me, even though I wasn't sure what I should be guilty about. "Upset? I didn't realize ... what made her upset?" I could feel my erection starting to fail.

Kim slipped off her shoe and wiggled her big toe. I started to feel cold inside, fearing that all the fantasies were going to implode before we had a chance to fulfill them. "Don't worry, though, she's not angry at us anymore. We had a nice ... long talk ... just now while I was in the ladies' room, and I have a very fresh treat for you to take to her." She handed me the candy box. "Don't open it at all; it's for your wife!"

My stomach churned on the way home. I hadn't realized that Beverly might be mad at me for what Kim had asked me to do that morning. In the erotic fog of the last few days it hadn't occurred to me that sucking another woman's toe was really the first either of us had touched someone else in an intimate way. I felt stupid for not realizing that she might be jealous or hurt.

I stopped at the market on the way home and bought flowers. Even though Kim said my wife was no longer upset, I knew I still owed Bev an apology.

She wasn't home when I got there, and I was a bit later than usual. The kids said that she called and told them to order pizza, which was mostly gone by the time I arrived. I sat and waited, thinking about what I should say, not having the stomach to eat any leftover pizza. When 9:30 rolled around I sent the kids off to their rooms for the night, and at ten I made preparations to go to bed myself.

The house was dark and quiet by the time the front door opened at nearly 10:30. I was lying awake, hoping for the best but feeling increasingly worse, and was filled with both hope and dread when I heard my wife making her way to our bedroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.