Naked in Military School - Cover

Naked in Military School

Copyright© 2012 by corsair

Chapter 14

After reading my journal entries for the past four months I have to agree that my scribblings are BORING! I don't know what to do other than work hard during English.

Or pay attention when Miss Krystal is using Harmony and me as training aids. Miss Harmony is fixated on what male and female have in common. That contrasts with Conventional Wisdom's emphasis on the differences between male and female. On one hand the similarities between Harmony and me vindicated Miss Krystal. Even though Harmony was eight years my senior, we were the same height, the same weight, the same slender build, and both of us had shaved scalps. Due to a genetic defect, 20 year old Harmony never entered puberty, never developed secondary sexual characteristics. My excuse? I'm 12.

Thanks to HardTime, there was one noticeable difference between us—my stiff two-and-a-half-inch erection. Yeah, I know, porn stars all have twelve-inch dicks. I'm supposed to hang my head in shame. Woe is me. Or at least the dead of First Year Third Squad had told me as they bragged about their endowments—and their conquests. They used to brag about everything.

"Scott is being trained as a dom," Miss Krystal explained. "Children his age may exhibit dominate traits, but Scott is still a child. Don't nag him about being indecisive. He's still learning. Harmony, on the other hand, is an adult. She's decided that she wants to be a submissive. I made it difficult for her by choosing a male—and a young one—for her dom."

"I'm a lesbian," Harmony stepped forward on the stage. The stage lights isolated us. I couldn't see past the footlights. "When a man touches me, I become nauseous. It's different with Scott. He's young enough that I don't think of him as a man."

"The future belongs to bisexual women," Miss Krystal stated. "FOSA is promoting free sexual expression for women. We humans are advanced social primates and we practice social grooming through soothing words and gestures. Women have always been more physically affectionate than men."

There was more of the same: the Naked In School Program was intended to make nudity the default option for women. Men already practiced much social nudity: the YMCA had practiced nude swimming for decades because of primitive pool filtration systems. Communal male showers, team sport physicals and the military counterparts, the ancient Olympics, modern gyms—male nudity was present all over. The Program included males mostly as camouflage.

"Women have been isolated by the Patriarchy. Those days are over."

Miss Krystal's announcement made no sense to me.

After the presentation, with the four of us in the official FOSA sedan, Miss Krystal and Harmony chattered most of the way to Miss Krystal's home. When we arrived, I took Goofy for a walk outside to do his doggy business. It was cold. So what. I entered through the kitchen shivering and led the dog to the refrigerator. Goofy got between me and the refrigerator and licked my hand. The message was clear—but I asked him if he wanted an egg. Goofy took my wrist and led me out of the kitchen. When he found Miss Krystal, Goofy released my arm and barked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.