Fiona Murphy's Last Fling - Cover

Fiona Murphy's Last Fling

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fiona feels that life has passed her by during her 45 year marriage to her disinterested spouse. Her still attractive body is starting to come alive again and she is ready for almost any adventure if it is something she has not done before or something that makes her pussy juices flow nicely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

FIONA VISITS THE PYRAMIDS

PART TWO

The light inside the tent was notably reduced because the guides had rolled down the sides to hold out the cold night air starting to filter into the desert valley. A series of puffy pillows and comfortable spreads covered most of the floor area keeping the irritating grains of sand at bay. I watched Dolly giving her body a quick wash using the lovely American wipes that worked so well in remote places. She was a striking female with curves that could tempt a Benedictine monk.

The honeymooners were in the horizontal already.

They seemed to spend a lot of time in that position and didn't seem to give a fig about who saw them going at it like a pair of rabbits. Admittedly, I did spend an inordinate amount of time watching the handsome young stud pounding his new spouse with youthful vigor.

The newly-weds, Dolly and I all had soft, well-padded cushions for our beds and the guides and the two Bedouins took position around us. I suspected we three females and even the male honeymooner, Mr. Weston, might be subjected to some very depraved and humiliating treatment before the sun rose in the morning.

The Bedouins had set up a little space to show off their dancing techniques much to the delight of the delightfully expressive Dolly. She was swaying and rolling her pleasantly plump hips in perfect rhythm with the strange sounding music. I could see that most of the male guides were quite aroused with her performance and one fellow even had his splendid tool in hand for a spirited work-out.

When I leaned forward to remove my sandals, a pair of guides slipped in behind me and began to strum my bum like I was a fiddle made for their pleasure. I know I should have been indignant but I realized they were brought up to a boiling point by the hedonistic Dolly flaunting her female goodies.

My knickers were rudely snatched down and I allowed my admirers to maul me more in trembling anticipation than in disagreement. I was able to see the shocking size of my pair of frisky guides in the flickering lantern light and my cock-starved pussy began to leak in earnest. I noticed that Dolly was already flat on her back under the weight of one of the Bedouins who was pumping his dark-skinned cock as deep as he could get between her pale white legs. I stifled a laugh just to hear her yelp with each deep insertion. Then, I was immersed in my own predicament with two sturdy fellows unleashing their uncut tools to batter my pulsating pussy and my willing, wet mouth. I did my best to concentrate on the frowning lad in front of me so that I could capture his load inside my saliva drenched lips.

The tool of the guide mounted so knowingly astride my hips was buried deep inside my clutching cunt. I wanted to thank the dark-skinned impaler of my private place for his welcomed efforts but I knew he would not understand my words. I guess, the sound of my grunts and groans of pleasure managed to get the message across to him that I was most appreciative of his talented work between my legs.

After the young lad in possession of my face held my head motionless as he sprinkled his copious load down my gullet, I was able to look up and see the honeymoon couple stretched out across two of our supply trunks taking big black cocks up their sensitive pucker holes with serious distress. I realized that neither of them was voicing an objection, but merely pleading for the use of more lubrication. I had to smile because my instinct had led me to fully lubricate my rear portal for just such a circumstance and I felt ready to take on any interested cock with a desire to test the "waters" of my tight little pucker hole.

I watched the newly wed Mr. and Mrs. Weston receive their liquid presents and saw two replacements immediately take position behind their pretty bums for sloppy seconds. I wondered if Dolly and I would be taking it up that very same route in our turn.

The guide fully seated on my rump was now giving me a taste of his palms forcing me to cry out in a plaintive voice,

"Is this any way to treat your elders?"

Of course, the poor lad did not understand me in the least little bit and merely grabbed hold of my knotted pony tail and jerked my head up for the other guides to see my embarrassment. I could see them all laughing making fun of the lad buried between my legs. He hastened to give me full measure of his lively cock as if to gain approval for his treatment of the older British lady with the pale skin and fading red hair. I believe it was at that very moment that I went into the most satisfactory or orgasms whimpering like a school girl on all fours and squirting my juices all over the padded cushions.

They gave me respite for a moment while the entire contingent watched Dolly lifting her statuesque legs onto the Bedouin's shoulder and go into a series of "Fuck me's!" that grew sharper and more pronounced with each body slamming thrust. She slyly pushed her fingers into the tall handsome dark-skinned man's posterior to make him punish her pussy even harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.