MILF - Cover

MILF

by Romy

Copyright© 2012 by Romy

Erotica Sex Story: To my surprise I learn that my son's friends think of me as a MILF, a Mom I'd Like to Fuck. More astonishing is the realization that my son, Ryan agrees. These young men need to be punished... or maybe rewarded.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

It had been a hot summer afternoon when it all really began. Ryan's buddies had come over to play video games again as usual. I had heard them yelping and hollering down in the basement family room, making a racket only the way teenage boys can. It seemed like my teenage years were so very far behind me now, but I felt glad that Ryan was having such a great time with his friends. He would start dating soon and then things would change, so I held onto every moment for dear life.

Soon the noise died down and I decided to go down and see if the boys wanted any snacks. I stopped just before the foot of the stairs when I heard their conversation.

"Yeah, I know I can't deny it," Ryan replied to a comment I had missed. "She really is hot." My heart sunk just a bit as I realized he was already growing up. Soon he would be a man.

"Dude, your mom is a total MILF." David was talking about someone's mother, objectifying some poor woman into some sex object he wanted to fuck. Boys were so primitive.

"Yeah, Ryan," James added to the conversation, "I'd love to get my hands on your mom's jugs. She could use a good titty fuck." The boys laughed as I realized I was the poor woman being turned into a sex object.

I felt my face flush and suddenly I became short of breath. It had been so very long since I had been the object of anyone's sexual fantasies. A long suppressed longing suddenly became enflamed.

"Oh, god yeah." That was Tony, Ryan's best friend. "I've wanted to titty fuck your mom and blow my wad all over her pretty face for years now." And to think that boy came over to my house all of the time and would want to do such nasty things to me.

Still, I felt a trembling shudder through my body as I imagined a thick, hot load of cum splattering across my face. I bit my lip, recalling thrilling teenage nights exploring my sexuality. My sexual appetite, once ignited, had been terribly difficult to quench.

"Aren't you even going to get pissed off at us for saying things about your mom?"

"What can I say," Ryan replied. "My mom is super hot. I can't deny that, can I?"

"Wow, you want to fuck your own mom," exclaimed Tony.

"I didn't say that," Ryan retorted. "I just admit she's hot is all."

"We should so gang bang her sometime."

My pulse raced at the mere thought of being gang fucked by Ryan and his friends. I quietly staggered back up the stairs, images racing through my imagination of Ryan and his friends holding me down while they took turns using me for their sexual satisfaction. Their young cocks throbbed with spurting cum as I was drowning in their jizz.

I paused a few moments on the landing. I would never have imagined those sweet young boys harbored such vulgar, wanton fantasies about me. Nor would I have imagined that their raunchy comments had left me surprisingly stimulated.

I grinned wickedly as the seeds of an idea began to take hold. I hurried upstairs to my room and locked the door behind me. I quickly rummaged through the stash of old clothes that I had not worn in some time. I put together the perfect outfit within moments.

Steeling my nerves, I stripped down to nothing but my bra, over which I pulled on an old office blouse, just slightly sheer, that was definitely too tight to wear to work. I popped open the top few buttons which relieved some of the tightness so I could breathe properly again. It also had the wonderful effect of allowing my copious breasts to spill out. Then I pulled on the cut-off shorts. After tucking in the shirt, I had to lay on the bed and strain to fasten them. I really should loose some weight, I decided.

Barefoot, I padded over to my bathroom mirror and inspected the results. I adjusted my bra to lift and better display my breasts. The shorts were indecently short, almost exposing my cheeks. Fortunately they were just barely modest enough to pass.

Giggling excitedly to myself I ran downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks, cups, and two half-gallons of milk. I stacked everything up neatly on a tray and headed downstairs. I paused at the foot of the stairs again.

They had resumed playing their video game, but their conversation still revolved around their fantasies. One of the boys hoped to fuck my brains out, another wondered if I gave good head. All of them, even my own son, agreed I was probably a great screw.

I inhaled deeply and readied myself. I was determined to pull this off. Those boys would remember this day for the rest of their lives, and probably be jerking off to the memory for years.

I appeared suddenly around the corner. They sat with their backs to me, engrossed in their game and ribald japes, so the boys had not noticed my entrance. I quietly approached them from behind.

"I just want to eat her out till she screams my name," Tony asserted.

"I have yummies," I announced loudly.

The boys jumped from their seats as if lightning had struck from Heaven itself. They turned to look at me as if I had caught them in the middle of something very wrong, which, of course, I had. Then, almost as one, their expressions changed from alarm to confusion to bliss.

I merrily pranced into the center of their little crowd, giving my hips a little extra swing. Stiff kneed I bent over before the boys, my breasts spilling forward as if they would completely fall out, and set the tray on the low coffee table in front of the game TV.

"Okay boys, have fun nibbling on my yummies." I suppressed a mischievous schoolgirl giggle as their faces blanched, their eyes unavoidably locked onto my boobs. I was pleasantly surprised to see the fronts of their pants beginning to bulge. I guess they were not little boys after all.

I stood up quickly with a bound that set my breasts to bouncing. "Oh I have a couple of jugs just full of creamy milk. I'm sure you growing boys would love to have some of my milk now, wouldn't you."

Every boy, even my baby boy, Ryan, grabbed a cup and held it out for me to fill. I made sure to bend over before each boy, offering him a private, up-close view of my breasts as I slowly poured for them. The boys quickly gulped down the refreshment and begged for seconds.

As my little taunt was coming to its climax I was fortunate that one of the jugs had a bit of milk left. I hoisted it up and wrapped my lips around its mouth and blatantly gulped down the last of the milk. I let a bit leak out my lips, down my chin, to finally dribble onto my breasts.

I set the jug down with a satisfied, "Ahh." Then I feigned surprise when I pretended to notice the spilt milk on me. "Oh, dear, I dripped cream all over my bosom!" I unfastened one more button to expose the bra's black lace as I ran my hands over my tits, smearing the milk across my skin.

Tony was shaking, David was as pale as a ghost, and James had the biggest shit-eating grin I had ever seen. My little boy, Ryan, was smiling like it was Christmas morning. I was ready to explode in laughter. Then I realized I was really ready to explode with an orgasm. I had not expected the little show would excite me as much as it had.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.