What a Coincidence - Cover

What a Coincidence

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Next door neighbors learn they like perverted sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Easts were anxious to get started with the seduction of their neighbor Tom Dooley. The very next morning they swung into action.

Tom Dooley found himself woken up by the slamming of a door and the words

"IT IS NOT TOO SHORT AND I AM WEARING IT TO SCHOOL."

were screamed through the walls of Toms apartment. They were soon followed by a knocking on his door. Groggily he got to his feet and only half awake he stumbled to answer it; grabbing and slipping on a robe as he went. When he opened it he saw Amanda and Zoe standing in the archway.

"Sorry to bother you, Mr. Dooley, but Amanda and I have had an argument and would like to ask for your judgement on the matter," said Mrs. East.

Tom shook his head trying to grasp the situation, but one look at Zoe was like a shot of double espresso. She was wearing a t shirt cut off just inches below her tits and her skirt barely covered her ass.

"Do you think what Zoe is wearing is appropriate to wear to school? We have agreed to abide by your decision, whatever it is. Zoe, spin around and then bend over, show Mr. Dooley why I think your skirt and top are both too short."

Zoe spun in place, the centrifugal force created caused her loose frilly skirt to flow out from her legs and wound up looking like a ballerinas tutu; her entire panty covered ass and pussy were exposed. Then she stopped and bent over, showing Dooley her entire panty covered ass.

Toms' cock got hard and suddenly sprang out through the fly of his boxers. He hadn't lied about the size of his cock in his story; he really was way beyond average in both length and girth. Both East women dropped their jaws when they saw it. Tom followed their gazes and looked down to see his dick pointing in their direction; he quickly covered himself with his robe.

Pretending nothing had just happened, Amanda said

"Well Mr. Dooley, what do you think of Zoes' attire."

Toms first thought was to let her wear it and get on her good side, she would be more friendly to him for sure. Then jealousy took over and he realized he didn't want any boys drooling over his prize, and he certainly didn't want one of them to sweep her off her feet, then he would never get a chance at her. Also siding with her mother would get Amanda to trust him more and in the long run that might be the better option.

"I'm sorry to say, Zoe, even though you look really beautiful, I have to side with your mother, that outfit would look better worn to a nightclub, but not to school."

Zoe stuck her lower lip out and stomped her foot, but she didn't say anything as she walked back into her home.

Amanda turned to Dooley and said

"Thank you, Mr. Dooley, you really saved me from a tooth and nail fight."

Tom was finally getting his senses back and an idea flew into his head.

"You know Mrs. East, what I said about that outfit being suitable for a night club? Why don't you tell Zoe that she can wear it the next time she goes clubbing, that might make her less mad at you."

"That's a great idea, Mr. Dooley, I think that very thing will soothe her feathers."

Just then Zoe returned wearing a much more sedate skirt and blouse.

"There happy now?" she scowled at her mother, still in a snit.

"To be honest, yes I am Zoe, I think you look much better and much prettier too. Now something else has happened. Mr. Dooley has made a suggestion and I have agreed to it. You may wear that outfit the next time you go out clubbing with your friends and I will not object to it."

"Really mom?" Zoe squealed, "really Mr. Dooley?" she said as she turned in his direction.

Her abrupt movement caused her skirt to fly up and Tom got to see that Zoe was wear stockings and a garterbelt under her skirt. His cock almost poked out from beneath his robe again, but he caught it in time.

"Yes, really, Zoe," her mother said with a broad smile, glad to see her daughter once again happy. Zoe grabbed her in a hug. Amanda hugged her back for a moment and then stepped back

"You should thank Mr. Dooley too, you know, it was his idea after all."

Zoe turned to Dooley once again and launched herself into his arms. She snuggled her body into his; mashing her tits into his chest and grinding her pelvis against his cock. For a brief moment she even brushed her pussy lips across his cock. Zoe shivered and had to cough to cover the moan of pleasure she was going to emit.

Tom felt her pussy lips as they so quickly passed over his cock; he then felt a wet spot on his robe as a copious amount of pre cum drooled from the tip. He reluctantly released the teen from his arms and body and said

"You're very welcome, I'm glad I could help. And I'm glad to see the two of you come to an amicable conclusion."

"Well now that that's settled we need to get to school, thank you again Mr. Dooley," said Amanda as she walked towards the outside door while Zoe followed her. Tom returned to his bed and jacked off remembering Zoe in her short skirt showing him her panties.


Later that day Tom heard another knock on his door. He opened it to see Zoe standing there.

"My parents and I would like to invite you over for dinner tonight, if you're not busy," she recited, as if by rote.

Tom grinned at her stiffness

"I would be happy to have dinner with you and your parents, Zoe, thank you so much for asking me," he replied as he bowed to her.

Zoe giggled and her face brightened as she smiled at him. Toms heart melted once again; she was just so damn cute. Her freckles gave her such an innocent look, and her eyes were so open and trusting.

Zoe turned to leave and then looked back

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.