Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 34

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 34 - After hypnotising my sister Lucy, I was disappointed to discover that it wasn't the magic control button I'd been looking for. No, the trick is finding people's limits, what they will and won't do...and then seeing if you can move those limits.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

As soon as she got home each day, Mom would strip down to her panties.

That was just the beginning.

Lucy would often be waiting at the door for our mother. She’d throw her against the wall and passionately make out with her.

Mom would reciprocate, of course - if she didn’t, she’d risk talking about sex, and she could never do that. No, far better to make out with her teenage daughter than risk revealing what an absolute pervert she was.

I’d sometimes stand there and watch as my busty family members kissed, their hands roaming around each other’s bodies. Lucy would reach down to find Mom soaking wet; she’d push her panties to the side, and finger fuck her right there in the hallway.

There are few hotter sights than your mother’s knees buckling as she cums around your sister’s hand.

Dazed, Mom would often be dragged into the living-room. Lucy would push her down onto the couch, grab her long hair, and force her mouth to my cock. As my mother fellated me, that stunned look on her face, Lucy would spread Mom’s legs and go down on her.

I could see Mom’s eyes, silently pleading. Was she pleading for us to stop, or was she pleading for more?

I would never know, because she’d never talk about it.

Mom came almost as easily as Lucy - she’d get off several times by her own daughter’s tongue, and then again as I unloaded down her throat. It was so hot, knowing that these images, these sensations, these experiences would be running through Mom’s head on loop all night and all day ... until the events of the next evening replaced them.

She was starting to become more lust than woman.

Sometimes Mom would sit back and watch as it was Lucy’s turn to get me off. Lucy would pinch her nipples and beg me to treat her like the filthy slut we both knew she was.

Mom would never play with herself, though I knew she wanted to. Her fingers would twitch, as though all she wanted was to reach down and stroke her clit, get herself off again.

If I wasn’t in the mood, Lucy would instead bring out some toys, and spend the evening using them on our mother. I lost track of the number of times I’d watched Lucy fuck Mom with a huge strap-on, or handcuff her to the furniture as she used nipple clamps and a particularly strong vibrator.

Mom would twitch in orgasm, cumming and cumming again, never able to articulate her desires. Lucy and I would use our mother as a pliable sex-toy until it was time for bed, when we’d finally give her a break, and let her go into her room to get herself off once or twice before bed.

On mornings when I woke up early enough, I’d make my way into Mom’s room and stick my erection into her sleeping mouth. She’d wake up, wide-eyed, and began fellating me.

Her morning blowjobs were always the most enthusiastic. I was never able to work out why.

Sometimes I’d come in to find my sister had beaten me to it - I’d stand in the doorway and watch as Mom grasped my sister’s perfect ass, her tongue deep inside Lucy’s wet cunt, the two of them writhing in pleasure, oblivious to my presence.

Mom was ours; a completely obedient, submissive toy, existing only for her children’s pleasure. Every moment she was at home, she was almost-naked, sweaty, and available for our use.

She was nothing more than a piece of property.

And since Lucy was mine as well, that meant they both were.

My life was insanely close to perfect ... and I knew exactly how to get it the rest of the way.

Session C27:

“When did you last cum?”

“Seven weeks ago.”

I didn’t even have to lead into it with a hypothetical this time. Maybe Richard had inferred the survey, the lead-up questions ... or maybe he was just so worked up, he wanted to share how long it had been.

Session 46:

“Have you enjoyed the last week?”

Yes.

Even through my sister’s monotone, the strength of her response was obvious.

“What would make it even better?”

“If you fucked our mother.”

“What else?”

“If you fucked me.”

I smiled. Perfect.

“Aside from letting me fuck you, is there anything you would refuse me?”

“No.”

“If I told you to do something, even if it was incredibly difficult, would you do it?”

“Yes.”

“If you weren’t able to, would you lie to me?”

“No. I would never lie to you.”

“Good girl,” I said, and woke her up.

Session 47:

“Have you enjoyed the last week?”

Yes.

“What would make it even better?”

“If I could cum.”

After waking my sister up, I’d given her some clear instructions. I’d told her that I was jealous that our mother got to fuck her, but I didn’t. I told her that I wanted nothing more than to cum inside her, but that I wasn’t going to order her to fuck me.

That would be wrong.

She looked devastated, but ... well, after seeing our mother sobbingly think that the ‘burglar’ incident was her fault, this was nothing. I stayed strong, and after a few minutes, my sister just nodded.

And then I’d told her - until I fucked either her or our mother, I wasn’t going to cum.

She looked horrified.

That’s when I dropped the bombshell: until I came, she couldn’t either.

My sister, as I’ve mentioned, cums really easily. Like, it’s great. It’s truly delightful - you stick a cock anywhere near her, and she’s halfway there. You rub her clit (or, depending on how worked up she is, just her nipples) and she goes off like a firecracker.

She always was verging on ‘goddess of sex’; and this fun feature absolutely tipped her over the edge.

To her credit, she’d obeyed.

In the six and a half days since I’d ordered her not to cum, she - to the best of my knowledge - had abstained.

It’s not like we hadn’t been doing anything sexual, either. I’d spent half the week with my cock down her throat, or my fingers in her pussy, or lightly jacking off while watching her work out her frustration on Mom’s enormous tits. The three of us had been fooling around just as we had the week before, but with one key difference: Lucy had neither cum nor made me cum.

The plan, of course, was to get her so worked up that she would beg me to fuck her, or to fuck Mom. I wanted her to be climbing the walls with frustration - I’d given her a taste of heaven, and then taken it away from her.

And again, to her credit ... so far, she’d resisted.

Admiring someone’s moral strength might seem a little strange, considering it was the only thing standing between my cock and my sister’s wet pussy, but ... well, it was hard not to be impressed.

I firmly believe that my sister was born to be a slut. Her body, her hair-trigger orgasm, her insatiable submission ... it had been a lot of work (and I mean a lot of work) to get her here, but once she’d entered the realm of full-time sister-slut, she’d taken to it like a fish to water.

She’d never once complained of having a sore jaw, or needing a break, or ‘having a headache’. Once she’d started being my on-demand sexual toy, she’d been the best slut a brother could ask for.

Except, of course ... that she wouldn’t let me fuck her.

“Hypothetical,” I said. “I ask you if you have any requests.”

Nod.

“What do you ask for?”

“I ask if I can cum.”

“How do you ask?”

“Please,” my sister begged. “Please please please please please please please.”

“‘I tell you ‘no’. What do you say?”

Please...”

“I say no, not until I do. What do you say?”

“Oh god, please. I’ll do anything!”

I smiled.

“Would you let me fuck you?”

There was a hopeful pause, followed by a confident “No.”

God damn it, Lucy.

I knew how hard it had been for her. She’d asked me to tie her to the bedpost as she slept, just so that she wouldn’t accidentally touch herself overnight and disobey me.

I’d obliged, of course. I’d do most anything for my sister.

That, and it made it far easier to sneak into my mother’s room and fuck her.

Session A183:

“You’re just a sex toy for your children.”

Nod.

“Every day and every night, they use you however they please.”

Nod.

“It’s the most erotic thing you’ve ever experienced.”

Nod.

“You love your life.”

Nod.

“You love being a full-time fucktoy.”

Nod.

“You’d do anything your children wanted you to.”

Nod.

“If your son wanted to fuck you, you’d let him.”

Nod.

My mouth was open, ready for the next statement, but Mom’s response gave me pause.

Wait. Was ... was it that easy?

“If your son wanted to spread your legs, right now, and slide his cock into you, you’d let him.”

Nod.

“You’d enjoy the experience.”

Nod.

“You’d get off as he did.”

Nod.

“Hypothetical: your son comes into your room while you’re sleeping.”

Nod.

“Instead of sticking his cock into your mouth, he sticks it into your pussy.”

Nod.

“You love it.”

Nod.

My mouth fell open and I sat back, my head spinning.

I ... I’d grown so accustomed to my sister’s resistance, I hadn’t even considered where my mother was at.

As far as she was concerned, Lucy and I had fucked. She found it hot - the hottest thing she’d ever heard of.

We’d been using her for our pleasure for a little over a week now, and she hadn’t objected to anything - she had no limits.

No limits.

Unlike Lucy, she didn’t have this weird dichotomy of ‘incest’ vs ‘not incest’. As far as she was concerned, it was all incest ... And that was why she loved it.

For the first time since I’d started hypnotizing my family, my mother was actually giving me less resistance than my sister.

To be safe, I spent twenty minutes running through different scenarios. I checked that it wouldn’t cause her to freak out, or break like Marcie had, or feel the need to suddenly tell Lucy.

Nope. As far as my mother was concerned, fucking her was just a part of the fucked-up world she was already living in.

It took me about a minute to realize that I was still staring at my mother, instead of doing what I’d dreamed of doing for years.

“Spread your legs,” I breathlessly commanded.

She obeyed.

“Make sure you’re nice and wet for me,” I whispered.

She obeyed.

“Grab...”

I swallowed. My throat was suddenly incredibly dry.

“Grab ... grab my cock.”

My mother obeyed.

“Move it between your legs.”

She obeyed.

I leaned forward. My mouth was inches from my mother’s.

I kissed her.

She kissed me back.

“Move your panties aside,” I rasped.

She obeyed.

“Move...”

I stared into my mother’s blank eyes.

Was I really going to do this?

“Move me inside of you,” I ordered softly.

She obeyed.

Session 47:

It wasn’t easy, timing trysts with my mother to avoid getting caught. It got a whole lot easier when Lucy asked me to start tying her to the bed at night - suddenly, I had eight or more hours in which I could fuck my mother, as loudly and enthusiastically as I wanted.

It.

Was.

Amazing.

I’d thought fucking Marcie was nice. Well, no, fucking Marcie was nice.

Fucking Mom?

Fucking Ma was heavenly.

No matter what Lucy and I had done to our mother, she’d remained mostly silent. When my cock was pounding in and out of her, it was a whole other world. The moans, pants, and sometimes squeaks that came out of my sexy mother ... jesus helling fuck. The sounds alone would have been enough to get me off.

Combined with the warmth, the rhythmic tightening, the feeling of her dark thatch of hair ... I’d spent years jerking off to the idea of it, and it still managed to exceed my every expectation.

She seemed to cum with almost every thrust, and when I unloaded inside of her ... I had to forbid Lucy from going down on my Mom of a morning, to ensure she didn’t recognize the taste. After cumming inside my mother, I’d fall asleep on her ample bosom, and often wake up in the middle of the night to discover I was inside her again. Was it Mom, slipping me inside her as we slept, or was my subconscious aware of the golden opportunity in front of me, and ensuring that I took advantage?

Maybe Mom knew, but she certainly wasn’t going to talk about it.

Unloading into my mother several times a night made not cumming while Lucy expertly fellated me much, much easier. And so while Lucy was climbing the wall with frustration, I ... I can honestly say, I was the most sexually satisfied I’d ever been in my life.

Still, I had to admit, I’d missed the feeling of cumming down my sister’s throat.

“Blow me,” I ordered with a grin. My smile broadened at the speed with which my entranced sister dropped to her knees and got me off.

As I came inside her mouth, I could see her twitching, wanting nothing more than to reach her own orgasm.

“Sit up,” I ordered. She leaned in to kiss me (unusual, while she was tranced - I can only assume it was due to her extreme arousal) but I pushed her away.

Some guys think it’s hot, making out with a girl who’s just swallowed their cum, but I’m not really into it.

Maybe if she was sharing it with Marcie ... or Mom. That was something I could get behind.

“Not now, Luce.” I said, running my hands down her naked body. “There’s something I want to ask you.”

She just moaned in response as I slipped two fingers into her slick pussy. It was always wet, these days, and I was knuckle-deep almost instantly.

“Now,” I said, enjoying her short yelp as I spanked her. “You want this to continue, don’t you?”

Lucy nodded. Her whole body twitched slightly, and as I moved my fingers in and out, she shuddered with delight.

“You want me to fuck you, won’t you Lucy?”

She nodded, twitched, and shuddered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.