The Handyman

by Priapus

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Erotica Sex Story: Two girlfriends meet for lunch, sunbathing, and mutual admiration of pictures of their favorite erotic actor. Their friendship reaches a new level with the unexpected arrival of an handyman, with whom they share no common tongue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Exhibitionism   Size   .

Soraia and Amy usually got together about three times a week, ever since they both moved to France to "follow their dream." They would update each other's love lives, catch up with the local news and gossip, and eventually, admit that neither one of them was any closer to tracking down the cunning Jean Val Jean.

This meeting took place on an unusually warm mid-July afternoon. Amy showed up a bit late at Soraia's secluded villa, but she made up for it by bringing an extra bottle of cabernet. Since the day was so warm, she dressed lightly in a wrap skirt and a floral print bikini top. She gave Soraia a quick hug of greeting at the door, as they always did. Did she just imagine it, or did her girlfriend's embrace seem just a little more intimate? Did her hand linger a bit longer on the bare flesh of her lower back?

The two smiled and made small talk on the way out to the shaded wooden table by the pool where they liked to talk on warm days. Soraia was dressed in a gauzy blue t-shirt and men's boxer shorts. Her dark areola and perky nipples were clearly visible beneath the semi-sheer fabric, and Amy thought she caught a glimpse of bare flesh up the leg of her friend's boxers as she positioned the first wine bottle between her thighs to screw out the cork. But it was Soraia's own private backyard, Amy reasoned, who would care or even notice if they both went completely naked?

Amy had just poured the last of the first bottle into their glassed when Soraia went to the kitchen to retrieve a snack of grapes, brie and crackers.

Amy relaxed with her eyes closed in the big cypress deck chair, and in a moment of reverie, didn't hear Soraia pad quietly up behind her with the snack.

"That looks yummy, Ames, thanks for sharing." Soraia said quietly as she reached over to place the food on the table.

Amy opened her eyes. "Hmmm?" She looked up, not knowing what Soraia was referring to, until she looked back down and noticed her own left breast had sneaked out of her bikini top and was almost completely exposed.

She waved Soraia off and put her boob back in its place.

"You don't need to be so modest, sweetie." Soraia said, flopping back down in her chair. "You could catch some rays out here in the buff if you want. I certainly wouldn't mind. You have a lovely body and I'd enjoy seeing more of it."

"Maybe ... but I'll have to have more wine first," Amy giggled, blushing.

"Drink up. And maybe this will help get you in the mood. I found some new pics of our elusive target today." Soraia opened the laptop computer on the table and tapped a few keys, then turned the screen toward her friend. "Some nice close-ups in this batch!"

Amy scrolled through the photographs of their favorite porn star, Jean Val Jean, in various stages of undress. The slideshow feature pictures of him with women who clearly didn't deserve or properly appreciate him. The two friends cooed in appreciation over the mix of solo poses of his rock hard abs and impressive package in various stages of tumescence.

At some point Soraia came and perched herself on the arm of the chair next to Amy, enjoying both the view on the screen and her friend's excited reactions.

Both ladies were startled by the sound of the door chime.

Soraia hopped up "Who could that be? I'll get rid of them. You can check out the rest of the pics ... I've already seen them, and enjoyed them several times," she laughed as she trotted toward the door.

Amy snuck a finger down between her legs as she viewed the next photos of the actor's rock hard cock. She pressed against her clit through the fabric of her bikini bottoms. Touching herself lightly, she felt a flush of desire. She quickly pulled her hand away when she heard Soraia walking back onto the pool deck.

"I completely forgot I had put out an ad for a handyman!" Soraia chirped as she led a young man onto the pool deck. "I have a problem with one of the return pipes on the pool ... I think it's leaking and I posted for a man to fix it." She took the hand of the young man and attempted to recall the right way to pronounce his name. "This is Armand."

The man nodded, and repeated the name ... it didn't sound exactly like 'Armand, ' but it was close.

"Amy, Armand. Armand, Amy." Amy lifted her hand to shake his and he took it gently and softly kissed the back, keeping his deep brown eyes fixed on hers the whole time.

"How's your French, Ames?"

Amy shrugged, "Not so good."

"Mine either. I don't think his is so good either. Maybe Algerian?"

"I don't know any Algerian, for sure!"

Soraia turned to look at the young man and noticed that his eyes were focused on the slideshow Amy had left running on the laptop, still showing pictures of Jean Val Jean in various erotic poses with naked actresses. "Oh, geez Ames! Shut that off!" Soraia laughed as Amy quickly closed the lid.

Armand looked quizzically at the two friends. Soraia led him to the near edge of the pool where the bubbling pipe was located. She tried to pantomime what she wanted done, and use what broken French she knew to try to communicate with the young man. Finally she nodded with a questioning look. He nodded back, looked over at Amy and knelt down to take off his sandals. Soraia figured he was going to climb down into the pool to look at the pipes, and headed back to chat with her friend.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.