Best Man

by T.S.Severe

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: When Mark accepts the responsibility of being the Best Man at his best friend's wedding, he has no idea the blushing bride will be asking for more than a clever toast and kiss on the cheek.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   TransGender   DomSub   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I knew my best friend Rob was out there, but I had no idea until I was the Best Man at his wedding. His wife-to-be was a gorgeous blonde and I was more than a little envious. Her name was Becky and she looked like the girl next door ... All grown up, of course. And if the girl next door happened to be a Victoria's Secret model.

Becky was very tall and blessed with a lovely, captivating face. She had alluring blue eyes and high cheeks with a clear, creamy complexion, and a sexy, pouting mouth. Becky was always smiling, like she was about to whisper a secret in my ear. Her body was awesome as well, as much as I'd seen of it. She was a modest sort of girl and that's probably what Rob liked most about her, or so I thought at the time. We'd had our share of sluts and one night stands, Rob and I both. We'd even shared a few of them at the same time, but we weren't going to marry any of those girls. Becky, on the other hand, was anything but a slut and her conservative dress and friendly, but somewhat restrained demeanor only made the woman that much more appealing. When Rob confided to me that she refused to have sex with him until they were married, I knew he was goner. Just like I would have been.

So you can imagine my surprise when shortly before the actual wedding was to take place Becky burst into the upstairs bathroom. The wedding was happening at Rob's parents' house, the one in Palm Springs, and I knew Becky had been using the master bedroom to prepare herself. It had its own bath, so why did she need this one? That was a fleeting thought however. At least I was decent, just using the bathroom mirror and sink to comb my hair and double check my appearance before I went to find Rob and make sure he was ready to go. My friend was still a little bleary from his bachelor's party the night before, but his father and a few uncles were babysitting him anyway.

Becky was decent too. More than just decent, she was beautiful the way only a gorgeous bride on her wedding day can be. It wasn't merely surprise that was causing my pulse to quicken, just being close to her was enough to get me aroused. My cock was growing hard as we blinked at each other and then Becky was closing the door behind her, definitely locking it with a loud snick, and yeah, I thought that was kind of strange.

"Are you okay, Becky?" I asked her, because my first conclusion was that she needed the toilet, but she'd locked us both in, so...

"I'm scared out of my mind," Becky confessed, giving me a pouting, nervous smile of the knee buckling variety and the bathroom was suddenly ten degrees warmer and much too small for comfort.

"Oh, um ... Well, it's almost over." I offered what I hoped was a reassuring smile. "Half an hour from now and..."

"I need you," she said and that was all. I mean, just that quick the woman had her hands on my shoulders, pulling me towards her with surprising strength and unmistakable urgency.

Now I'm a man, yeah, and men are dogs, but this was my best friend's fiancé on their wedding day. I wasn't sure what was flipping the girl's switch or why, but I wasn't going to have anything to do with fucking around on Rob, you know? Becky was amazingly attractive in every sense of the word. She defined beauty and seeing her in that white wedding gown, I thought she was damn near perfection come to life, but Rob was like the brother I never had. I'd known him my whole life and there wasn't anything I wouldn't do for him, including turning down the most beautiful girl I'd ever laid eyes on. Especially that, although it wasn't a sacrifice I'd ever imagined myself having to make, obviously.

"Becky ... No, hey! Becky ... Stop..." I found her soft round hips beneath the satin of her gown and held Becky tight, keeping the woman at a distance, or trying to anyway. Seeing her eyes glazed with lust and her skin flushed pink with desire was turning my resolve to butter, and now I was holding her? This wasn't fair at all.

"I need it, Mark!" she whispered with that soft, husky voice of hers. "I'm so tense. I just need to relax, please?"

"Becky ... No. You're getting married and..." I shook my head and tried to ignore the smell of the girl. Sweet and light, baby powder and perfume and something else, something entirely Becky that made my head spin. I was in love with her, I knew it then. I'd always known it.

"Please, Mark? Help me relax, okay? I need you." Her breathless voice was intoxicating as well, the words caressing my ears. Becky's hands were on my shoulders, one of them finding the back of my neck and I shivered beneath the tantalizing touch of her long red fingernails upon my skin.

"But ... I'm the Best Man," I said, feeling the woman pressing her firm, swollen tits against my chest. She'd stepped closer somehow and I'd done nothing to stop her. Becky's moist red lips found my throat, the tip of her tongue teasing upward beneath my chin as I tried to remain resolute.

"That's why I was looking for you," she said. "It's bad luck for Rob to see me until the wedding, so you have to do it!"

"Do what? No!" I felt her rubbing against me, sliding her body up and down and side to side. "No ... Becky! You're getting married. You're going on your honeymoon tonight. You don't want to cheat on Rob today."

"It's not cheating," she lied, her breathless words tugging at my tortured soul. "I'm not married yet. Kiss me..."

"Oh, God..." I closed my eyes and her hand was still at the back of my neck, pulling my mouth to hers. I knew Rob wasn't going to understand Becky's logic any more than I did. If he found out that I'd fucked his fiancé half an hour before they stood at the altar, I'd be a dead man, and deservedly so. What was I doing?

I wondered if Becky wasn't insane, like crazy or something. Cracking up under the pressure of getting married. I mean, she was there all alone. She didn't have any family, just a few guests, some people she worked with in LA and they weren't close friends, as I understood it. She really didn't have anyone else to turn to and I imagined that Rob had told her, just as I had over their short engagement, that if Becky ever needed anything, she could always come to me.

Or what if someone had drugged her? That thought crossed my mind too because this was nothing like the Becky I'd come to know and admire and yes, even love. If Rob hadn't married her first, I would have tried, believe me. Would someone do that to a girl on her wedding day? A joke like that would be pure evil, putting some sort of date-rape drug in her drink or slipping her a couple hits of ecstasy or something. I wasn't sure; drugs had never been my thing at all. But it seemed plausible, sorta. Well, not really. Nothing was making sense.

"I need you, Mark," Becky sighed just before our lips met. "The Best Man ... Ohhh ... Show me..."

And then we were doing it. Even as I told myself how wrong this was and tried to stop myself, Becky's soft lips were on mine, parting as her long pink tongue slipped into my mouth. It was like dying and going to heaven, kissing that woman, and I'd had my fair share of kisses. I wasn't a bad looking man, I knew that, and I'd been kissing girls ever since I'd hit puberty it seemed like, but Becky ... She was tender and playful and somehow patient despite her urgent desires. Her tongue was light and soft and filling my mouth while I tickled it with my own. I played the tip of my tongue along the underside of hers and swallowed our mixed saliva.

We kissed for several long minutes, making out like frantic teenagers. My cock throbbed in my trousers, aching as I held her ass through the many layers of satin and lace. Her perfect form was unmistakable. Becky's ass was round and firm, neither too large nor small, but perfectly suited to be held in my strong hands. I'm a serious ass man and I'd admired Becky's before, but only from a distance and through the modesty of her conservative wardrobe. Now I was holding her, pawing at her wedding gown and digging through the seemingly endless material in the hopes of feeling her bare skin beneath my fingers.

Becky had other ideas however, and after our long kiss the woman was sliding gracefully to her knees on the bathroom floor. Her hands ran across my chest, stroking my flushed body through my tuxedo and that outfit had become almost unbearable by then. I was taking off the jacket, quickly and carelessly while I watched the blonde bride-to-be get on her knees for my swollen cock. There was no doubt about what she wanted to do and Becky's nimble fingers were already working to free my manhood from its unwelcome confines.

"Ohhh..." Becky sighed as she pulled my cock into the cool air and I shivered beneath her firm grasp. "You are the Best Man!"

"Becky, maybe we shouldn't..." I started saying half-heartedly and that was just for show and we both knew it. My cock was hard as steel, about seven inches long and thick with prominent veins and precum leaking from the tip. I could barely think straight as Becky stroked it slowly with her left hand, reaching into my trousers to pull my balls free with the other.

"Shhh ... Let me do this for you now," the woman whispered and I had to close my eyes for fear of cumming as soon as I felt her lips touching the smooth glans. I felt like a virgin again, I swear. The woman was incredible and I was going to explode all over her face in a second.

Seeing Becky perfectly made up for the biggest day of her life, with her crimson lips pressed against my rock hard cock was very nearly too much. She was licking and kissing the length of my shaft, letting the glistening head rub across her cheeks and nose. She moved her mouth down to my balls and I had no choice but to bury my fingers in her luxurious blonde hair. Becky pulled my testicles into her mouth one at a time, rolling them gently with her tongue, sucking so that the soft skin of my scrotum was drawn tightly from my body.

I was begging her to take me into her mouth. My lifelong friendship with Becky's fiancé was forgotten in a haze of desire, all that mattered was my orgasm and I wanted Becky to have it. I wanted to cum inside her pouting mouth and know the girl was swallowing my seed. I had to put it inside her and my words were rushed and whispered between gasps and groans. I was so close, I told her, any moment I was going to lose it completely.

"Not yet," she breathed and I moaned with frustration as Becky rose to her feet again, pulling herself up with strong hands on my hips and then my shoulders.

"Oh, Jesus ... Becky!" I begged her. "Don't stop ... You can't stop now..."

"My turn first," she giggled lightly and pushed me back so that I found myself sitting on the closed lid of the toilet.

"Becky..." I groaned, watching as she gathered her wedding gown in her hands, pulling it up so I could lick her pussy. That was a lot of dress and the way she moved, the way Becky gathered the material and pushed and pulled the satin behind her to get it out of the way was a terrible tease. My cock throbbed and I desperately wanted to take it in my hand, dozen strokes of my fist and I'd lose it totally. I was excited as I'd never been before in my life.

"You have to make me feel good, first ... and then I'll do you, Mark..." she was saying. "I'll let you fuck me after I cum, baby ... I promise ... You can fuck me hard, but first..."

"Oh God, yeah..." I was nodding and eager. I'd bring her off quickly, I was sure. Becky was just as hot for it as I was. The girl was practically shaking as she tugged her virgin white gown up her long, wonderfully long legs. I'd shove my tongue deep inside her sweet pussy, suck her hard little clit until she was screaming, and then...

"Suck me now, baby ... I need it so badly," Becky said and while I still tried to understand what I was seeing, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed eight solid inches of swollen cock into my gaping mouth.

"Mpphh! Aghh! Umph!" I gagged and choked as the bulbous head found the entrance to my throat and the girl wasn't stopping!

Becky pushed hard with her hips and pulled my head forward at the same time. She was even longer than I was, I dimly realized, not so thick maybe, but longer and just as hard, and my esophagus was forced open with that first thrust. Becky's erection stretched my throat painfully and I suddenly found her smooth shaven balls against my chin and my nose pressed flat against her soft skin. I had her cock balls deep in my throat!

I couldn't breathe and my heart was racing, my lungs laboring for air as a brief second of panic enveloped me. My hands were pushing against her thighs, but in all honesty my struggle was short-lived and weak at best. Becky was stronger than I'd ever realized and now I understood why. She held me for a few seconds, enjoying the contractions of my throat around her penis as I instinctively tried to swallow her completely, and then she pulled back so that the smooth head rested on my quivering bottom lip.

"You want it, don't you?" Becky giggled, staring into my shocked eyes as I blinked at her. "I knew you were a cocksucker the moment I saw you, Mark ... Suck me, faggot ... Eat my cock, bitch!"

I burned at her words and my mind denied them completely. I felt my stomach knotting up and adrenaline coursed through my veins. I was shaking and unable to move. Why wasn't I moving? I felt helpless and weak as this gorgeous woman stood over me, her long, delicate fingers still on my head, but caressing me now. She wasn't holding me or forcing me, nor did Becky push her cock into my mouth. She merely nodded with that sexy smile on her lips as I leaned forward slowly, taking her cock deeper across my slippery tongue.

"Good boy ... Just let it happen, baby ... Suck my cock like a good little faggot, that's it..." Becky said softly, teasing me and coaxing me to slide my tight lips down the smooth shaft.

"Nmmphh..." I tried to protest, I swear I did. I wasn't gay! I wasn't a cocksucker or a faggot. Why was she so beautiful? Why did she have a cock? Why, oh God, why was I sucking it? My mind reeled and my body shook with fear and nervous excitement.

Her skin was velvet soft and warm and I took half of Becky's long shaft over my tongue before running out of room. I thought I should feel sick at what I was doing, but beneath my unfulfilled desire to resist her, my body was responding with a mind of its own. My cock own was still hard, still aching for release, and I hadn't gone soft at all. I learned quickly how to breathe through my nose and my hand found her balls. Becky's lacy white thong had been pulled aside and I cradled her generous scrotum and massaged Becky's plum sized testicles gently while I sucked. Jesus! The girl had a big set of balls, I thought, and that was such a ridiculous thought I almost laughed.

"I've wanted to fuck your mouth for a long time," Becky whispered. "I hope Robert's going to be as good as you are, faggot."

"Ommph?" I blinked up at her, swallowing thickly all the spit and precum filling my mouth. I was bobbing on her cock now, doing it all by myself with no help from Becky. Only her words seem to urge me on and I felt as if I were under a spell or drunk with a lust I'd never imagined. Her cock was so long, the skin soft as silk over the powerful muscle beneath, and I was riding it with my face, wriggling my tongue beneath the dripping glans. I swallowed thickly and often, drinking her precum and begging silently for more.

"Oh yeah," Becky laughed. "Robert doesn't know it yet, but he's going to love sucking my cock. He's going to be such a good little wifey, don't you think?"

She began moving her hips while she spoke, massaging my scalp with her long red nails and stroking my cheek with her thumb. Her cock slid between my lips easily now and I found myself moaning softly, feeling only a desire to make Becky feel good. She was still so beautiful, so perfect in every other way. My bruised ego was small now, shrinking beneath her shining blue eyes and bedroom voice, low and breathless, urging me to fuck her cock with my hungry mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.