Under the Hot Summer Sun - Cover

Under the Hot Summer Sun

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

TIFFANY

Once he started, I didn't want him to stop. My body squirmed and wiggled under his tongue as he toyed with my nipples. He had no mercy but I wasn't looking for any right now. My wrists chafed and my arms ached from their position but I forgot that when his lips wrapped around one of my nipples, teasing it hard. I arched my back when he gently sucked on it ... feeling a jolt of pleasure spread through me. I knew I shouldn't be liking it ... I should be pissed off at what he'd done to bring me in the cabana and tied me up but I just wanted more tongue.

I moaned as he attended to my nipples ... it's amazing how the pleasurable sensations that begin there can spread heat through your body. It's amazing that even though it wasn't Carlton doing this to me that I felt so turned on. I hadn't been into Glen at least not at first but man; he had a way of taking charge of a woman and stroking her just right, heating her blood until she wanted him more than the next breath. He'd led a hard life, filled with obstacles I could tell and he hadn't handled them in a heroic way. He'd crossed some lines, more than stretched some boundaries but right now I didn't care.

Right now I felt like crying out from the pleasure he elicited from me as his tongue left my breasts and traveled down to poke its tip into my navel.

"Oh god..."

That really felt good and his hands on my skin ... blazing it while he thrust his tongue in and out of my navel sending me spinning. But he grew impatient I knew and soon enough I felt his rough hands tugging on my bikini bottoms peeling them down so slowly ... too damn slowly, I just wanted them to be off of me and his tongue stroking where it'd please me most.

He didn't disappoint, but he flirted with my pussy when he reached it. Avoiding my clit at first, parting my lips with his tongue, caressing them with his lips ... oh man I couldn't stand much more of this ... I had no idea that a man's mouth could feel so good down here. Most guys I knew didn't like giving a woman oral ... or so my friends that had boyfriends told me that. Their guys would give them morsels of attention down there before moving to the main event.

But not Glenn ... as she felt her body quiver from his mouth ... as he thrust the tip of it inside her and rubbing the edge of it against her clit. She arched her body and then she felt the rush of elation fill her as she lifted her pelvis against his mouth and the spasms that made her feel so good ... she closed her eyes savoring it.

GLENN

She came so quickly under my tongue. But then I remembered how hot she'd been last night and I knew then I'd be back.

I should have left with Carlton, slipped back under the fabric that defined what we did but as I felt her pussy splash my tongue and my lips, I knew I couldn't have stayed away. She lay there stretched out for me, her beautiful body waited for me as I stood up again and removed my clothes, my shirt and then my jeans after kicking off my shoes.

My hard on stretched my briefs and then I pulled them down over my thighs and down my legs, standing before her.

"You know what I want now, don't you?"

She nodded but she still felt sated from her pleasure. I lay down on top of her, opening her thighs a bit wider and then I kissed her mouth, tugging at her lip while one of my hands reached up to her bound wrists gripping them together. She moaned again and I felt the slickness of her slide across my body as I nudged her opening with my cock and pushed right inside her. I thrust hard and fast, the way I like it but she seemed to want that judging by her cries. She couldn't touch me and couldn't move much but I caressed her body as I fucked it.

This wasn't about love but Tiffany didn't seem to care about love. She just seemed eager to do what I wanted and feel pleasure at it. It was just the two of us this time, as I bucked my hips against her pressing her into the bed. Our bodies smacking together over and over filled the cabana along with her sighs.

I knew she didn't want to say anything with her mother close by. But I didn't care, I quickened my tempo and she started saying how much she wanted, needed me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.