Under the Hot Summer Sun - Cover

Under the Hot Summer Sun

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

CARLTON

I'd gone to the club to listen to music and blow off some steam. I'd worked hard under the hot summer sun on the job and I'd gotten myself one hell of a blow job by the daughter of the man who'd hired me. I had caught her just about to pull down the zipper on Glen's pants and I had made my move. Tiffany was mine to enjoy not his and it hadn't been tough to keep her isolated from the house.

When she'd unzipped my pants, her fingers had trembled causing her to fumble a bit. I wondered if she was less experienced than I had thought ... but when she took my cock inside her mouth and sucked on the head like it was sweet candy, I knew that she had to be a pro. Come on, a hot looking girl her age had to suck a lot of cock, what else was there to do in this town? I'd grown up in it when there'd been less to do before the recent construction of new shopping malls and movie theaters, even the jazz club and men my age ... we just spent all our free time getting into a girl's panties or talking about it with each other. Sometimes we'd pick out a girl and wager on who could fuck her first. Nothing high stakes, it was the getting that was the real prize not the money. A bunch of horny guys with time on their hands made life interesting for the town's females ... all of whom were dying to suck a man's cock even before spreading their legs for him.

Carl and I had even shared women and I thought tonight ... I might help him pick out one and we'd take her to a motel. I'd let Carl take her pussy first and that wouldn't last long given how he'd been frustrated today and I'd let her suck my cock while he did her. We'd toss a coin as to who'd get her ass. It's not like we hadn't done it before.

But as I thought about that ... in she walked through the front door teasing every man in sight with her outfit which molded to her curves ... ripe for a man's touch. I know what her mouth felt like on my cock and I wanted to know what it'd be like to have her hands caressing my skin and what it'd feel like to tug her panties down her legs and take her hard against a wall. But her daddy scared the shit out of me because I knew if he caught on that I screwed his daughter he'd have my nuts first and then probably take me out and shoot me.

I knew he was a dangerous man just by the way he carried himself and had been vague about what he did for a living let alone what paid for the costly renovations being done on his home. His wife seemed nice enough but barely showed her face beyond to offer us iced sweet tea now and then.

But right now my mind was focused on Tiffany and suddenly my plans for the night began to change.

TIFFANY

I knew he'd be here, I just knew it. I'd planned for it to be that way. I had dressed just for him in an outfit that left little to the imagination but I knew I had a sexy body and I planned to work it. Not like I was a whore or anything but just enough to attract his attention.

Hopefully he'd get the hint and we'd leave to take it someplace else. I wanted to fuck him as badly as I wanted to breathe right now. I'd make sure he didn't turn me away. I looked around the room and saw his friend Glen trying to score with some woman who'd worked in the principal's office at school.

I knew I'd pissed him off by not going through with what I was doing but Carlton had forced my hand as I hoped. I looked over at him by the bar chatting with the man pouring the drinks and I went to go order one up. Not anything boozy but just some mineral water with lime. The bartender saw me and poured it up for me. Carlton saw me and I knew I'd caught his interest.

"What are you doing here?"

I sipped my drink.

"Checking out the band," I said, "I heard they were good."

"You are going to do some dancing?"

I shrugged.

"I like doing it ... in private..."

I just threw that together hoping to spark a reaction out of him and it worked. He licked his mouth and gestured at me to go sit at a table with him. We did that, both drinking and watching the activity around us. Couples danced but it was all about hooking up for the night. The motel next door did robust business and I hoped that soon enough we'd be getting ourselves a room.

"I'd like to see that," he mused, "Peeling those damn clothes off and showing off what's underneath."'

I smiled stroking my arms, looking at him.

"I'd take off each piece nice and slow," I said, "not all at once ... you got a problem with that?"

I had written some sort of script in my head to follow so it'd look like I knew what I was doing and he seemed to like playing along.

"I'd finish for you if you got too slow."

I sipped my drink again, feeling like I was getting all hot all of a sudden.

"I'd let you ... I want it Carlton ... I want to fuck you so much..."

He grinned slowly.

"Blowing me off whetted your appetite didn't it," he said, "I know what it did for mine."

I smiled.

"I got you know, wet just thinking about it afterward," I said, "I just want to know what it's like..."

"to have it inside that pussy of yours," he finished for me, "oh you'll like it I guarantee that."

I knew that I would and I wanted it right now.

"So what's stopping you?"

He leaned forward.

"Damn you're eager for it," he said, "but I'm not fucking you in that motel. I don't want it to get back to your father."

I sighed, knowing he had a point. He knew everyone in town and if someone at the motel saw me with Carlton, my dad might go on a rampage. My dad and mom had the old fashioned type of marriage that had lasted over 20 years and they were totally devote to each other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.