Todd Brings a Friend to Play

by David Michaels

Copyright© 2012 by David Michaels

True Story Sex Story: Another in the sneaky nephew universe. Darrin's friend Todd shows up with a friend of his.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

Todd and Tim

You all remember Todd, my sneaky nephews' friend. After our first night, he surprised me the next night with more fun and experimentation. That night I asked him about some of his gay friends from school. Well about 3 weeks after our initial fun, Todd called and said he had a friend I needed to meet and wanted to come over. I actually had the next day off, so I was up for some company. I figured worse case I would get to hang with a couple of hot teens and jack off after they left.

When Todd arrived he introduced his friend Tim. Tim had the whole goth look going for him. Long dark hair, a few visible tats and piercings as well as eye shadow, and painted nails, yet still kind of cute. Seems Tim had just turned 17 and was totally out of the closet, he had a part-time boyfriend, James, who was his boyfriend when he wanted a good blowjob or his girlfriend was out of town. Tim wanted something a little more stable and liked older men. I really didn't want a boyfriend, but I told him I wouldn't mind just being a friend with benefits and no strings attached. He said that was fine and our conversation turned to other things. We ordered pizza and settled in for an evening of 420, beer and pizza. Ok before you judge, the smoke was theirs, I knew Todd's father and he knew Todd sometime drank at my house, as long as he didn't drive home. Since Todd was Tim's ride, I figured there was no harm. We watched a few On-Demand movies, and played a game of Phase 10. As the beer ran out, I discussed sleeping arrangements. Todd and Tim BOTH said they were sleeping in the bed, and I was to join them.

I got some towels out of the closet and told them I was taking a shower before bed. I started the water, and stepped under the spray. I had my eyes closed, and was enjoying the feeling of warm water cascading over my firm 40 year old body, when I felt a hand on my ass. I opened my eyes expecting Todd, but saw Tim instead. Naked he was a sight to behold. Roughly the same 5'6" as me, almost smooth, just a touch of chest hair between his well formed Pecs. His stomach was cut enough to wash cloths on, and his cock was nestled in a trimmed bush of blond hair, and what a cock it was. Even soft it looked big, and considering his size, it seemed out of place. He turned me around and softly kissed my lips, then got a little rougher, pulling my face into his. I opened my mouth and gladly accepted his invading tongue. As we stood there kissing I felt his hands roaming over my body, starting with his initial landing point, my ass, he worked his hands up my back, over my shoulders, down my arms, up my stomach and chest over my shoulders again, and finally back to my ass. He broke our kiss to tell me I had the hottest body he had seen in a while. Being 40 I was flattered, and told him he had nothing to be ashamed of either. He smiled and said his favorite part was my ass. He loved my firm smooth cheeks and the way they flexed when he probed between them. We moved together again for another kiss. This time I roamed his body, taking care to play with his now erect nipples, and taking a quick feel of his semi-hard cock and smooth balls. He returned the favor, however my cock was rock hard by this point. He placed our cocks together and slowly stroked them as we kissed and stood under the water. His cock got harder, longer and thicker, and by the time we broke off this time it was at full mast, I guessed it to be around 9" and thick as a roll of half-dollars, with a little extra skin. He wasn't uncut, but there was enough extra skin to cover the lip of his head.

I had to feel it for myself and I did. I pulled his head back to mine and we locked lips and tongues again. God he was a good kisser, and I was ready to cum just from this small amount of foreplay. As we stood there stroking each other and kissing neither of us heard the door open, but we both felt the body enter the shower. Todd said he got tired of waiting and wanted some hot water as well. Tim and I stopped what we were doing and turned our attention on Todd. Tim went for his lips I went after his cock and ass. First I soaped them up and rinsed them off, then just to make sure both were clean, I gave them a good tongue bath. By this time all three of us were plenty clean and plenty hard. I stood and kissed Tim and Todd, Tim was defiantly the better kisser, and I love a good kisser. As we stood under the water it started getting cold, so we quickly finished washing and showering. We toweled each other off, paying attention to the ass and cocks of the person we were helping. Instead of dressing we left our cloths where they were and headed to the bed. We picked up where we had left off in the shower, stroking cocks and kissing.

As I said, I love a good kisser and soon, I fear we had left Todd out of the games, however he found something to do he started blowing us. Todd was not much of a kisser, but for a 'straight' boy he gave awesome head. So Tim and I traded tongues while Todd took turns sucking our cocks. There's a sight for the movies, two gay guys kissing with a 'straight' guy willingly sucking their cocks. Being the ever gracious host, I couldn't let Todd be the only one sucking cock, so I turned and took Tim's cock in my mouth. It took a bit of work, but soon I had about half of it in my mouth, and my hand on his balls. Not to be left out of the fun, he wiggled around and we soon had a daisy chain going, Todd sucking me, me sucking Tim, and Tim working on Todd's' cock. After a while I moved from Tim's' cock to his ass, besides a good kisser, I like a nice ass, and Tim had a NICE ass. Not to firm, smooth, and perfectly rounded. As I pried apart his cheeks, I was greeted but a pink pucker with just the lightest dusting of hair around it. I blew across it and watched it pucker; I licked his hole and felt him shudder, so I licked it again. I then planted my face in his ass and went to town. I don't know if he had ever had his ass eaten, but the moans and shuddering coming from him said he was defiantly enjoying himself. Not long after I felt a tongue in my ass as well as a hot mouth still on my cock. Tim had quit sucking on Todd's cock, and was now working my ass. Todd's cock looked so cold and lonely so I pulled it close and took turns sucking his cock and eating Tim's ass. With both a hot cock and nice ass, I blew my load almost without warning, but to be nice I stopped long enough to tell Todd what was about to happen. As my balls tightened, I felt my ass suddenly get cold and realized Tim had moved from my ass to my cock as well. That's all it took, I blew my load across both their faces, and after the second shot Tim swallowed my entire 7" cock and took the last of my load down his throat. I could actually feel his throat muscles working my cock to milk the last drops out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.