My Angel Ariel

by JetBoy

Copyright© 2012 by JetBoy

Erotica Sex Story: College student Chandra meets a young girl at a nude beach and, overwhelmed by desire, makes a risky decision that has serious consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   .

One of my favorite places to go in Miami is the nude section of South Beach, which just so happens to be within walking distance of my apartment. I'll bring an umbrella for shade, a bottle of water and some fruit, plus my laptop and schoolbooks. I like that particular beach because I enjoy being naked in the outdoors, but also because I won't be harassed by unwanted company. You see, among those who hang out there are some very beautiful, very gay Brazilian body builders who know me, and if some jerky guy won't take "no, thank you," for an answer, one of my friends will be happy to give him a quick lesson in manners.

It was Saturday afternoon on Memorial Day weekend, an unusually gorgeous day for Miami for this time of year. I was sitting on the beach and reading when I noticed a young girl of maybe fourteen walking alone on the beach, dressed in shorts, t-shirt and a hat. She was looking around nervously and seemed to be unsure of herself.

I put my book down and walked over to where she stood, giving her a friendly smile. "Hi there. Is everything okay?"

Startled, she flinched, her hand flying to her mouth. "Oh my gosh, you're naked!" she blurted. "A-and you have hair down there."

I couldn't help but giggle. "Well, yeah, this is a nude beach, y'know ... and I don't shave my pubes. What brings you here, sweetie?"

She got embarrassed all of a sudden, looking away from me. "Oh ... I heard that this was where, um, people could take their clothes off if they wanted to ... and I kinda thought I'd come down and, y'know, see what it was like!" Giving me a shy glance, she continued. "I'm sorry if I was rude when I saw you just now. I don't know why I acted like that ... guess you sort of, um, caught me by surprise."

"It's okay," I replied, placing a reassuring hand on her arm. "And you weren't being rude – unless you jumped like that 'cause you thought I looked ugly with my clothes off." I did a slow, casual stretch, flexing my body in a way that always drives guys nuts. "You don't think I'm ugly ... do you?" Damn, was I actually flirting with this underage girl?

"Gosh, no!" she quickly replied. "You – you're b-beautiful!"

She had a wonderfully healthy, girl-next-door quality to her that reminded me of nothing so much as a younger, much more innocent version of myself: long, dirty blond hair that she wore in a ponytail, blue eyes, small breasts and slim hips.

She stirred something inside me that I didn't understand at first. Something deep.

My attraction to her was so sudden and intense that it alarmed me. I'd been sexually intimate with females before, usually with other guys involved, but never before had I experienced desire for a girl as young as this.

It was totally crazy for me to be acting all sexy around her, but somehow, I found myself unable to resist – especially when I noticed the way she was checking me out.

I didn't say anything, just waited for her eyes to drift back up to mine. When they did, she blushed again, embarrassed that I'd caught her staring at my body.

"So," I purred, arching an eyebrow, "did you just come down to see the sights, or what?"

Nibbling at her lower lip, she hesitated, then leaned close to whisper, "The thing is ... I've never been naked in public before but I, um, kinda wanted to try it. I mean, I think I'd enjoy it but I'm like, you know, totally nervous. Um, do guys get all up in your face?"

"They stare some," I shrugged. "It's no big deal, though. You get used to it."

"I guess that's okay. I just don't want them, y'know, hitting on me." She glanced nervously at my Brazilian friends, who were casually kicking a soccer ball around.

"You're safe from that if you hang out here," I told her. "Those guys are all gay, and they're totally cool. If anyone hassles me, or even tries to, they chase 'em off." I gave the girl a big, friendly smile. "Tell you what – why don't you hang with me today? Been studying all morning ... I could use some company."

Her face lit up like a neon sign. "Wow, thanks! That's so nice of you!"

I grinned. "Hey, us naked girls gotta stick together. You can get undressed and sit with me, right over there." I stuck my hand out. "My name's Chandra. What's yours?"

And just like that, her nervousness was completely gone, the most angelic smile spreading across her face. "I'm Ariel. Nice to meet you, Chandra."

She extended her hand and when I took it, I didn't want to let go. So I didn't – and hand in hand, we walked the few feet back to where I was set up.

I gave her a curious glance. "So, tell me, Ariel ... why are you here all by yourself?"

"Oh, I couldn't get any of my friends to come along, so it's just me." She spied my textbooks, piled next to my towel. "Looks like you're doing homework. Are you a student?"

"Set your towel down next to mine... there you go. Yeah, I'm in summer school right now, and I'll be a junior this fall at UM."

"Oh cool. What are you studying?"

I gave her a knowing smile, folding my arms. "Ariel... ?"

"Hmm?"

"It's time." I smiled and nodded in her direction.

"Time for... ? Oh, right. My clothes. Um." She glanced around, her nervousness returned.

I shook my head. "Don't be afraid, girl. Go for it – you'll be fine, I promise. Here. I'll help you."

Gazing warmly into those flawless blue eyes, I gently grasped her t-shirt from the bottom and pulled it over her head. Ariel wasn't wearing a bra, although she hardly needed one. She had small, perfectly round, perfectly beautiful breasts, and I felt a warmth that didn't come from the sun when I thought about how nice it would be to touch them. Then I began undoing her shorts, but quickly realized that maybe I shouldn't be undressing her. With a shaky smile, I stepped back and let her finish.

Stepping out of her shorts, Ariel took hold of the waistband of her pink bikini panties, then gave me a hesitant look. I nodded my approval, and Ariel took a deep breath before tugging her panties down and daintily stepping from them.

She was lithe and elegant, with the figure of a dancer. I thought her mound was bare at first, but then I saw that she had a blond triangle of golden down so light that it was almost invisible. Now completely nude, she put her things at one end of my towel, then looked around. When she saw that no one was ogling her, she relaxed with a contented sigh.

Ariel had forgotten to bring sunblock, so I took out mine. Watching her apply the cool, creamy lotion to that exquisite body made me ache to assist. I settled for offering to put some on her bare back, which I loved doing – my coated fingers traveling down to the top of her pert little bottom.

I was utterly smitten by her.

I put away my book and my laptop, and we talked for a long while, taking a break at one point to splash naked in the sea, giggling and cavorting like the schoolgirls we were. At one point a couple of pale-skinned guys who must have been tourists made as if to come over to where we sat, but a couple of my Brazilian friends put a stop to that in a hurry. Thanks, fellas.

I got Ariel to tell me all about herself. She was fourteen and in ninth grade, totally loved science and wanted to be a biologist one day. She had pretty cool parents and lived with them in a nice house in the suburbs.

We talked about being naked, about school, music, movies, boys, sex, parents and anything else that took our fancy. At one point I asked Ariel why she'd been so surprised by my pubic hair when she first saw me.

She blushed so adorably, replying, "Well, all the girls I know shave down there, and so does my mom ... I've never even seen hair on a woman's, um, pussy before. I think yours looks totally sexy, though – maybe I won't shave mine, either!" Spreading her thighs, she peered down at her own vulva. "What do you think, Chandra? Should I let it grow?"

It was all I could do to keep the arousal I felt right then from coloring my voice. "Oh, you'll look hot either way, sweetie ... but I do think that a woman's pubic hair is sexy as hell."

She giggled when I said that, and that made her look so adorable that I ached to take her in my arms and kiss that laughing mouth.

I'd never believed in love at first sight, but Ariel had me thinking differently. In fact, the hunger I felt for her affected me so much that I must have stopped thinking clearly. Why else would I have given in to temptation by saying what I did?

"Say, Ariel ... Y'know, I live near here, in a high rise just a few blocks away. Like to see my apartment?"

She was delighted. "You have your own place? Cool. Sure!"

We got dressed, gathered up our things and set off. As we left the beach, Ariel and I waved goodbye to my body-builder chums. Just before we turned away, Jorge give me a wink that told me he knew exactly what I was up to, and I felt my face get really hot. Luckily, Ariel didn't notice.

She and I chatted freely all the way to my place, and I found myself more enchanted with her by the minute. Not only was Ariel lovely, she was also incredibly sweet and smart as a whip.

Once in my apartment, I got us both glasses of orange juice, then gave Ariel the grand tour of the place. It's not very big or luxurious, but she seemed impressed.

I had one regret about leaving the beach: now, we both had our clothes on. Thinking about it, I suddenly had an awesome idea!

"You know, Ariel," I casually said, "I'm lots more comfortable naked, and I bet you are too. Why don't we get undressed again ... you know, before we hang out?"

If I'd had my wits about me, there's no way I would even have suggested such a thing to a girl her age. What can I say? I was blinded by desire.

I wasn't sure how she'd respond, but Ariel liked the idea, so we took off our clothes. I was tempted to ask if she'd let me undress her this time, but decided not to push it.

Once again, I drank in the wondrous sight of this golden nymph's bare body. When Ariel sat down on the couch, drawing her knees up to her chest, that delicate sex fully exposed to my gaze ... well, that was when I knew I had to have her, right or wrong. I'd never wanted anyone so intensely.

I put on a CD of funky New Orleans soul and began to move around to the music, finally breaking into a dance. With a joyful laugh Ariel jumped to her feet, already swaying to the rhythm. Her budding breasts looked positively luscious as they jiggled to her movements.

We strutted and shimmied around the room to the music, huge grins on our faces. The first track on the CD was one I knew well, called "Pass the Hatchet," and I did a lewd dance to its hard, sexy beat. Turning away from Ariel, I bent down low and ground my hips, giving her a good look at my pussy and ass and praying she liked what she saw.

We continued to dance through the next few songs; then, as one track faded, Ariel made a "time out" gesture with her hands, then fell back into the couch. "Whew!" she gasped, fanning herself with one hand, "that was ... so cool!"

While catching my breath I changed the music, putting on a CD of Bill Evans playing soft piano jazz before sitting down next to Ariel. By now, the day was drawing to its end, the room lit by the rich hues of the sunset.

"You're a pretty good dancer, kiddo," I told Ariel, lightly touching her thigh.

"Aw, I'm nowhere near as good as you!" she replied, blushing. "You move so ... so sexy!"

I smiled at that. "Oh, I think you're pretty sexy yourself." Reaching for her hand, I drew my blonde angel to her feet. "C'mon, let's watch the sun go down. It's really something to see from up here."

Hand in hand we walked to the sliding doors of the balcony and stepped out into the dimming day. Ariel and I leaned on the rail and watched the colors of the evening, all shades of red and orange mixed with the sky's blue.

Ariel turned to me, touching my arm. "Chandra," she timidly said, "I – I really like you..."

How could I have stopped myself from doing what I did then? Cupping her face in my hands, I gazed into the deep blue of her eyes, so in love at that moment that I seemed to glow like the disappearing sun. "Oh, Ariel ... I like you too."

I kissed her.

She stiffened a little bit as I pressed my lips against hers – and for a heartbeat or two, it seemed as if she was about to tear herself away from me. But then Ariel suddenly relaxed, opening up to me like a spring flower, two silken arms sliding around my waist.

Throwing all caution to the winds, I deepened the kiss; lips parting, allowing the tip of my tongue to graze Ariel's mouth. She gave a tiny squeak of surprise, then began kissing me back.

God, her mouth was so soft and sweet that it made my head spin. I was completely sober, having had nothing all day long but water and fruit juice, but right then I felt positively drunk on this scrumptious girl of fourteen. My good sense had deserted me completely; all I saw was her.

I'd intended to take things slowly with Ariel, not rush her into anything. But the way she pressed her body against mine, the pounding of her heart, the eagerness in her kisses – no doubt about it, this girl was eager to know the ways of lesbian love.

Gently breaking away, I gave the trembling blonde teen a warm smile. "You're beautiful," I whispered, tracing her panting mouth with a fingertip while my other hand slipped down to caress her bare bottom.

Ariel gaped at me with enormous eyes, whispering "Oh, Chandra," as she saw and understood what I craved. And then she gave me a tiny nod, smiling shyly as if to say that she wanted the same thing.

I reached for her hand, giving it a tender squeeze, then led Ariel back into the apartment and to my bedroom. She willingly allowed me to guide her to the bed and gently lay her down, giving me a look of adoration and perfect trust. If she'd shown even a hint of hesitation, perhaps that might have been enough to restore my sanity – but right then, this child of fourteen only wanted to be loved.

Kneeling above Ariel, I bent to nuzzle her neck, pressing my lips into the hollow of her throat in a open-mouthed kiss. With a low moan she wrapped both arms around my back, hugging me tightly, drawing me down to her.

Thrilled by my new lover's passion, I kissed a pathway between her flawless breasts, then allowed my lips to slowly glide over one of them, extending my tongue to swipe at a nipple.

"Oh!" she gasped, clutching my head to her chest with trembling hands. "Oh, gosh."

I placed one, two, three soft kisses upon the swollen pink bud, then took it between my lips to suckle. Touching her other breast, I could feel the frantic thrumming of Ariel's heart – and the swelling of her nipple against my palm.

"Ooooh!" she cried, arching her body as if to feed more of her breast into my mouth.

I responded by trailing my fingers down to Ariel's belly and between those lovely legs, lightly grazing her dewy slit. She was obviously aroused, but even then I was astonished by how wet she was. A shiver raced through her when I began to explore her sex.

"Ohmigosh," she moaned. "I didn't – didn't know ... Oooooh, Chandra, you m-make me feel s-so good."

Raising my face from her breasts, I claimed Ariel's parted lips with mine, kissing her more forcefully. She responded with a passion that thrilled me, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth.

Ariel's excitement was so intense that she was trembling all over. It struck me that I needed to bring her off quickly, so we could get into the more relaxed lovemaking I wanted us to share. So I sought out the tiny pearl of her clitoris with my fingers, gently teasing it with feather-light strokes.

She threw her head back, a wild cry escaping her lips as she broke away from our kiss. Her eyes widened in astonishment, then squeezed tightly shut when she began to come, shivering violently from head to toe, her mouth gaping in disbelief.

"Chandra!" she cried. That was the last distinct word Ariel spoke for the next minute or so. Instead she moaned and wailed as I kept rubbing her clit, my busy fingers driving her ecstasy higher and higher. Her voice rose to a tiny shriek, then she squeezed her thighs together, panting "Oh, oh God, no more – I c-c-can't breathe!"

I withdrew my hand from between my new lover's legs, bringing the wet fingers to my lips to taste. Mmmm, my favorite kind of candy. Her pussy was strong and sweet; just the flavor a young girl ought to have. Sugar and spice and all things nice, I thought, and that made me giggle.

Ariel's eyes fluttered open, and she smiled bashfully. "Wow," she said. "That was... wow!"

I wish that I could paint a picture in words, one that would show how beautiful Ariel was in the aftermath of orgasm. The temptation to tell her that I loved her nearly had me saying as much, right then and there ... instead, I placed a hand on her belly, gently stroking it as if she were a kitten. "I guess you liked that, huh? Haven't you ever had an orgasm before?"

Her cheeks flushed an even brighter pink. "Well, yeah ... but just from, y'know, touching myself down there. It's n-never been like that before. I mean, I felt it right down to my toes!" She raised herself onto an elbow, giving me a longing look. "Chandra?"

"What, sweetie?"

"Um ... can I do stuff to you, now?"

I reached for her, enfolding my sweet Ariel in a warm embrace. "Of course you can," I whispered, allowing my lips to brush her cheek. "Only I don't want you to 'do stuff' to me ... what I'd like is to be made love to." And I traced the edge of Ariel's ear with the tip of my tongue, making her shiver.

She turned to me, her soft mouth seeking mine, kissing me with a boldness that stole my breath away. I rolled onto my back, and Ariel followed, crawling on top of me, fondling my breasts.

It was a dream come true, letting Ariel have her way with me. She might have lacked experience, but she was intuitive and willing to learn. And I encouraged her along the way – telling my little lover what to do when she was unsure, letting her know when it felt good, gently touching her body in response.

She was like a child with a wonderful new toy, happily examining and exploring her prize. Kissing her was utter bliss – and she felt the same way, returning to feed on my mouth again and again. Then I cradled her like a child as she suckled my breasts.

Eventually, her hand crept between my thighs, shyly exploring the rise of my vulva. "You're so wet," she breathed, then I gasped in mixed surprise and pleasure as her finger slipped into me.

"Mmmmyes, baby. Fuck me," I moaned. She obliged, carefully at first; then I had her put another finger in, telling her, "You can go faster ... and deeper. Don't be afraid, you won't hurt me."

Then I showed Ariel how to roll her fingers around inside my vagina while working my clit with her thumb – and soon I was bucking and rocking crazily, making the headboard squeak as I came.

I was winded, panting for breath; but when she sat up to examine her sticky fingers, then licked at them to sample my juices – well, seeing that got my motor pulsing all over again, especially when she grinned, "Mmmm ... I like how you taste!"

Reaching out to take her hand, I gave it a tug – and she toppled over, right into my arms. Our mouths met, and we kissed for awhile until my heartbeat became steady once more.

Ravenous for more of Ariel, I suddenly rolled the laughing girl onto her back. She squealed, her face like something from a cartoon for an instant – then my angel relaxed, gazing at at me with the most adoring eyes.

I dipped my head to leave a feather-light kiss on her neck. She sighed blissfully, hugging me close. Breathing in the perfume of my new lover's skin, I nuzzled her throat, the underside of her chin, her elegant jawline; then nibbled at her earlobe.

Ariel was quivering beneath me, her heart beating hard and fast – and I knew that her desire was growing sharp once more.

Saying a brief goodbye to her ear with a playful bite, I began to nuzzle my way down Ariel's body, pausing to leave an open-mouthed kiss upon each of her taut nipples. I descended to her belly, loving this flawless girl with my mouth and tongue along the way.

Her navel was adorable, a cute dimple that demanded attention. I kissed it like a tiny mouth, my tongue darting playfully inside. She gasped, then moaned, "Oh, Chandra – what're you d-doing to me?"

Rather than answer with words, I lightly cupped Ariel's vulva. It felt warm and alive beneath my hand, adorned with soft down – like a newborn kitten, I thought, smiling to myself. Then my fingers sought out the moist center, opening her, carefully slipping inside.

"I love you!" she gasped, arching her hips against my hand. "Oh God, I love you..."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.