B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 294

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 294 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

At 0500 the overhead chime went off. I was cat napping anyhow, ready to get up. The red light was flashing on the com phone as I picked it up.

"BJ, you asked that we notify you when we were an hour out from Bogota; we are just a little over that. The controllers called and asked that you log into mobile VCATS immediately," Vance said.

I slipped on yesterday's blouse over my shoulders, not bothering to button it and said to Vicky, "We are an hour out; get dressed. I have an emergency VCATS to make then I will get dressed." A stop by the head for a quick tinkle and a towel to sit on then made my way to the main cabin to sit in front of the plasma and logged in.

I was looking at a chat request from Victor Edmondson when the screen came up.

"Good Morning BJ hate to start this early but we may have a situation developing in Bogota this morning. The Columbian government hit several drug kingpin compounds and manufacturing sites last night using Chinese made drones. They missed their targets; either had bad information or they were set up. They hit two orphanages, in the process killing a lot of kids."

"They had kept their drone purchase a secret so naturally the general public is blaming it on the US because of our drone use in Africa and the Middle East. There are protesters outside the embassy complex. Stay at the airport with your plane and as soon as the government clears the area they will send one of the armored Suburban's for you," he said. Then he added, "The Columbian ambassador is expecting no more than an hour."

"If you want we can divert to Quito Ecuador today and return tomorrow," I replied.

"Do not make that decision yet; you still have plenty of time. I will update you in 45 minutes," Victor replied as he signed off.

I stuck my head into the cockpit, "Vance, did you hear that conversation?"

"Yes, what do you want me to do?" Vance replied.

"Slow us down to give them more time and plot a course to Quito as a backup for today, if we have enough fuel to make the change," I said.

"Sure enough boss, I'll have the info by the time you get dressed," he replied.

I knew he had seen all there was of me to see, so I just winked at him then turned and returned to the rear of the plane.

Today was full dress up, bra, panties, a little make up, bullet proof vest under the blouse and form fitting slacks topped off with my shoulder holster and jacket. Vicky was already dressed, looking through the snack bag for a breakfast bar.

Vicky had coffee done by the time I finished dressing. I filled two of the spill proof mugs plus my own and went forward to the pilot's cabin and handed Vance and Charlie Exit each one with packets of sugar and cream.

"Boss, Quito is 600 miles away and we have plenty of fuel if you want to divert there," Vance said.

"I will call in 30 minutes for an update then decide," I replied as I sat back in the fancy chair in front of the plasma again. Vicky took the one beside me. I filled her in on the events as I was logging into the real time Google feeds to see if they had one for Bogota.

There it was in living cooler and the streets were crowded with protesters. A few minutes later, I moved the image to the embassy location and it was a little less crowded but still looked like a mess. It was on a narrow street.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.