B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 239

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 239 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

On Monday morning at 6:30 the G5 LR brought Lorrie and Vicky over and returned Marcy and me to the Island Airport. Marcy and I were both worn out. I should have warned Lorrie and Vicky what they were in for tonight with Jenny. Then I thought, let them find out on their own.

At my request, the pilot made a fly-over of the airport construction site. One more piece of the runway was down. Tuesday's pour and the NE/SW runway would be completed with the exception of the turn-a-round P loops. The site looked even more impressive from the air.

I asked Marcy if she would have someone with one of the smaller planes take weekly photographs of the site from now on. I mentally kicked myself for not doing it from week one.

Marcy was paying one of the satellite services for live availability through MAAR and the JBG security. I asked her to get a daily digital photograph for comparison.

I needed to ask Tony tonight about a contractor to paint the runway markings and if there were regulations as to the size. Patti was waiting at the airport for me – we were going directly to KCC. Marcy was driving Lorrie's car back to the gym.

I had hardly settled into my chair when Sly and Janice came in. I wanted to talk to them before the meeting with Eric and had planned on doing that at lunch time. It had become a daily event for them to bring their lunch and eat with Patti and I in the lunch room.

"I hear you had to use some of your training and skills again," I said.

"Yes. When we went inside the van to pick up the IDs in the afternoon, as soon as he told us they were finished the SWAT team was going to come busting in. They saw them out the window coming and tried to run through us. We were expecting them to do something so we were ready for them," Janice said.

"Eric asked us to not kill them unless we had to, but he did not say anything about how much pain we could inflict and we did plenty. Eric explained the terrorist connection to the cards and the mall shooting and we figured a little payback was in order," Sly added. "Both of them were crying like babies for us to stop."

"They weren't expecting us to do anything and neither was Bobby; he almost crapped himself. He did puke on the floor," Janice said, "He says he cannot stand the sight of blood or violence and there was plenty of both."

"Do you know why Eric wants us to meet at the gym tonight?" Janice asked.

"No. I would suggest that you call him Mr. Robinson or Director Roberson," I replied.

"He asked that we call him Eric, he said it makes him feel younger," Sly said with a giggle.

They had only been gone to class a few minutes when Mr. Jackson and Mrs. Short from HR came into the office and closed the door.

"I saw on the security screen this morning that there are six students wearing ankle monitors that Shirley and I know nothing about," Mr. Jackson replied.

I explained the offense that the six had committed and the connection to the mall terrorists. Then I explained that I had arraigned that there would be no charges against five of the students and no official reports in the papers. That was the reason for ankle monitors and the secrecy about the events.

Then I explained Saturday's events with Bobby's participation and that I would find out tonight the direction that DHS wanted to go with him tonight.

"I plan to remove five of the monitors today before they draw a lot attention and an accidental confession," I said. "I tried my best to keep KCC out of the papers and so far it has worked," I said and then added for good measure, "DHS insisted that no-one be told anything until the sting was over and they approved it."

"Put them on probation until the New Year. Let us know what happens tonight. When it gets so you can fill in the details, please do," Mr. Jackson replied and then they walked out.

I sent messages to the five for them to come to security at lunch. Patti, Janice, Sly and I were eating a salad for lunch when they came in. All six of them came. I explained the probation orders from HR for the five and removed the ankle monitors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.