B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 127

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 127 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Today was going to be another busy day again. Unless something crazy happened at the college I was taking Monday off to work with the girls. I made the loop around the college block so I could check out the street by the construction entrance one more time so I could put the issue to rest. It was packed as hard as a concrete road. The grader and the 5 ton roller were doing the job. I was going to devote no more time to the issue unless there were complaints.

The first thing I did once I got in to the office was pull up the video of yesterdays cafeteria fight and pull all the id numbers of all the people in there except the 10 males involved in the fight. All the students and factuality that were there I sent an e-mail to be in the cafeteria at 12 noon sharp. That was the agreed upon time that Roseanne was to publically apologize to Corry for the bitch slap she had delivered.

I had an e-mail from HR saying that they would leave it to my discretion as to how long the group was to wear the ankle monitors. My thoughts were a week to ten days depending on todays out come. I wondered why HR was dumping so many student discipline related decisions on my department. In fact it was troubling. Sarah was at HR nearly every day with student concerns connected to the student union. I was going to start picking her mind about what was going on to see if she had heard anything while she was there.

I replied to the e-mail that the apology was to be at noon in the cafeteria should they want to be there to witness the event. I added Sarah to that e-mail.

Marcy sent the following e-mail to Jenny and me.

We have been running ideas about the business plan and a name this morning.

For the parent company we like the name

Jones Business Group Inc.

Jones Fitness and Training Center a JBG company

Mid Atlantic Auto Rentals a JBG company

Delmarva Air charter & Florida Vacations a JBG company

Jones Advanced Security a JBG company

We think doing it this way one corporation would cover all of it for tax filings and all things legal.

B.J. Jones President

Training and Security operations

Jennifer Coles Executive Vice President

Legal consul & Advisor

Marcy De Stone Executive Vice President & Chief Financial officer

Day to day business operations & Mid Atlantic auto rentals

Lorrie Smithfield Executive Vice President corporate communications

Charter flight scheduling & Rental vacation packages

Ching Lee Executive Vice President

Web presence and gym operations

Victoria Snow Executive Vice President

Advertising/media relations/ official spokesperson & Gym operations

Jeanna De Stone Executive Vice President

Financial Advisor

Start with 10000 shares 1420 shares each with 60 held by the corporation.

This is just one of many ideas. What do you think? Open discussion for tonight's planning meeting after the security presentation.

I replied, "I like how you have divided up the responsibilities. I am not sure that the business group names will do the tax setup you are trying to achieve. Make an appointment with the lawyers and get it in writing. Getting everything under one roof and one tax identity will greatly reduce accounting expenses. Love you all see you tonight."

Patti brought in an extended weather report for the rest of the month; the seminar at OHS was in the middle of a predicted blizzard weekend. How lovely I thought, just driving to OHS had been bad enough. The mid-west had been getting hammered for the last two weeks as it was. Their snowfall was being reported in feet, not inches this month. Oh well, deal with it when it gets here.

The next time I looked at the clock it was 11:30. I wondered if I should send extra security to the cafeteria but decided against it. The ones I had e-mailed this morning most likely thought they were going to have to give a statement or a reenactment. Unless Corry, Roseanne or Sarah had spread the word they were really the only three students that knew for sure what was going to happen. Then I wondered how civil Roseanne would be.

Sarah and I arrived a few minutes early, followed by Bob and Shirley. I checked off the names of the people I had e-mailed as they came in. There were a lot of other students there but it appeared to be the normal lunch crowd.

It was a little after 12 when Roseanne and Corry came in together. They were laughing and carrying on like they were the best of friends. What a difference 24 hours makes I thought. They came over to the table after they spotted us and pulled up two chairs, Roseanne asked, "How do I do this?"

"Have you thought about what you want to say?" I asked.

"Yes, I thought about it a lot. I'm ready, Roseanne said.

"Simply stand, rap on a table to get every ones attention and say what you have thought about," I replied.

Rap, rap, rap, Roseanne stood and pulled Corry to stand with her.

"Yesterday based on half truths, outright lies and rumor I made a horrible mistake without thinking clearly. I acted foolishly. I acted without thinking about the possible injuries I could have caused you. I gave you no chance to defend yourself verbally or physically. I was wrong on all accounts. I am a better person than the one that was on display here yesterday and Corry, you deserved better. I want to put my actions behind us and I hope you can forgive me. Corry, from the bottom of my heart I am sorry, please forgive me and accept my apology," Roseanne said.

"Roseanne, I accept your apology. I want to put this behind us as well and move on," Corry said. They hugged and sat back down. Not long after that Bob and Shirley left.

The menu special today was pizza. Since I was there I took a tray and joined Sarah, Roseanne and Corry for lunch. I found out that Roseanne had dumped her boyfriend yesterday afternoon after she left the meeting. "After looking at the video, that was a smart move. He is one of those that only thinks with the little head," I replied with a laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.