B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 109

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 109 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I looked at Lorrie and asked, "Is that all of them?"

"That's all so far. They didn't say anything when they came in other than 'Mistress we are here'' to Marcy. She was working the window." Lorrie responded.

"Tell Marcy to turn off the card entry on the gym door. I want everyone manually punched in. If there is more than one at the door I want someone on the inside of the door as well. I don't want any surprises tonight." I said. "If Carla is finished send her to me. Please."

Shelia and the South side girls were at the ring doing exercises and in the process doing some sparing. Courtney was working on her routine with a watchful eye on both gangs. I still had not seen Courtney's report and when I asked her about it her response was, "It is nowhere near finished yet."

I finished the exercise program for Taylor Dukes and we were in the review of the work out before Carla came over.

"Lorrie said that you wanted to see me," She said.

"Do you have time to do six more entrance physicals?" I asked as I nodded my head in the direction of the six girls.

She laughed then said, "Yes, but I need some guidance, this is going to be kinky as all hell."

"Walk to which ever one you are going to start with and say [Slave you are to follow me. I will remind you to bring your towel and that you are to call me Mistress.] Any time they are naked and sit on anything the towel goes under their bottom. After you complete the physical you are to give her a tee shirt and gym shorts. There are some in the upper cabinet. Tell her to put them on. Also put her name on a sticky note and staple it to her shirt. I do not know them by name yet."

"She is not allowed to do anything without being instructed to do so. She is not allowed to talk except to answer your questions. They already know that to go to the bathroom they must ask and be given permission. When she has dressed she is to follow you back out to the others and assume the slave waiting position. Then do the next one" I said.

My third lady for the work up an exercise program was Jackie Stoops. I went to the refreshment area to get her and get started. I was hoping that by the time I had finished with her that Carla would be done with the six girls and by that time I would have an answer on how to handle them.

Once we were out of hearing distance of the naked girls Jackie asked, "What is that all about?"

"They were bad girls, got hooked up with the wrong crowd. Now some harsh training is coming their way. It is a very long story." I said.

By the time I had finished with Jackie Carla had finished with all the girls. They were all in tees and gym shorts sitting perfectly. I walked along the row looking at the names.

Janice Koons, Becky Goodwin, Lisa Brownly, Sly Jamison, Erica Westville, and Glenda Norris were the six girls that had come back.

"Janice and Becky, Lisa and Sly, and Erica and Glenda are partners tonight," I said. "You may stand and follow me."

I led them to the class room. It was my intention to have an open forum about expectations. I opened the door let them in and when I looked back two of their sitting towels were still on the floor. By some strange twist of luck they belonged to one pair of girls. I told them to stand and face the wall and that I would be right back. I collected the two towels and walked to Shelia. I asked to borrow a ping pong paddle that she used in her training.

Shelia looked at me for a moment as she started to ask why then it came to her why I needed it as she saw the towels in my hand. "Oh," she said.

I went into the class room and lay the paddle and the two towels on the table up front, then moved some chairs back. I sent a text to Marcy who was working the front desk, "Turn on the camera in the class room and record it. Please." The little red light went on immediately.

"Slaves, assume the position facing the table," I said.

As soon as they started to the floor the two realized what they had done. Fear was apparent on their faces.

"Did you forget something?" I asked them.

"I was stationed in Japan as a guard at the US Embassy when I met a Japanese Master at an official function. For some reason we clicked, not as a slave and master but a different level. I was bored with the prim and proper level that embassy duty required and he invited me to a BDSM club. The Master had a couple of his slaves there, a male and a female, putting them through the paces as part of the show."

"I was setting to the side of the club when the Master paraded his slaves around. He recognized me and had them stop at my feet. The female was wearing a collar and he had a leash snapped to it. She had on an extremely tight vinyl top so tight she could only breathe with small puffs. There were holes cut through it for her huge breast to hang out. But the holes were too small. Her breasts were swollen and an evil reddish purple color. There were serrated alligator clips on the nipples with ball chains that looped through a ring on the collar that pulled the nipples up and stretched tight. Her arms were pulled and tied tight behind her. There was another serrated alligator clip on her clit that came up front and attached to the ring in the collar.

There were two more clips attached to her pussy lips and chains that went up her back side and pulled tight in a ring on the back of the collar. If she flinched or moved from a perfectly straight posture those alligator clips would rip her most tender parts. She was wearing 6 inch heels. There were red marks on her body where he was hitting her with a short whip trying to make her flinch enough to pull the clips off but she never wavered.

The male had a collar and clips on his nipples, cock and balls in the same fashion and his arms tied tight at the elbows same as hers. He too had marks on his body. He handed me the whip and instructed me to give them each three swats. His only restriction was I was not to hit the chains.

I was told that it would be considered an insult not to follow his instructions and the slaves would be severely punished if I didn't. I gave them each three swats with exactly the same force and control. They never flinched. The way I used the whip impressed him. He asked me not to leave after the show. He wanted to talk to me.

I stayed and we talked several hours. He took me to his dungeon where he had several slaves in all kinds of restraints in all kinds of contraptions. I was amazed at the control he had over them, the resistance to pain they were able to display.

He taught me a great deal about myself, both good and bad. He taught me how to inflict pain and pleasure and the connection between both, the limits of the human body both with intense pain and pleasure on both men and women.

In the few months I was there I repeatedly impressed him with my control and analysis of actions and reactions to stimuli. I was a fast learner and was getting drawn deep into the lifestyle, until one day we were eating and a slave dropped a bowl. Apparently the bowl meant something special to him. He flew into a rage.

She knew she had done a very bad thing and begged for forgiveness then mercy but he showed her none. She dragged to the dungeon and put on a punishment device. It was up off the floor about a foot. Her feet hung off the end with her on her knees and straps behind her knees held her legs in that position. There was a bench that was hip high that she bent over to support her, it was narrow enough that her breast hung free. There were all kinds of weights, chains and clamps that were used to torture breasts lying on the lower bench.

He pulled down tight on her arms and fastened them to leather straps. He put a small ball gag in her mouth. Large enough that she could not scream very loud, but small enough that if she vomited it could escape and not fill her lungs.

He used a paddle long enough to get both cheeks of her ass at the same time. The paddle had hundreds of tacks pushed through it just enough to just pierce the skin on hard impact. He coated the protruding tacks with some kind of liquid irritant with a brush. The other slaves were brought in and put into position and forced to watch.

He told her that ten were her punishment. At three she was screaming at the top of her lungs and retching like a gorilla trying to break the restraints. At five she passed out. The other slaves had tears running down their faces. He revived her twice with smelling salts to get in all ten. Her ass cheeks were fire engine red with welts where the skin was pierced by the tacks. She was unconscious. He ordered the other slaves to carry her to her bunk."

"I am telling you this because you are naive in the ways of the world and all the possible horrors there are that man can inflict on fellow man. One person's pain unfortunately often is another ones pleasure. BDSM and its connected voluntary slavery can carry one to new highs and lows. It can give you the greatest pleasures imaginable along with equal pain and without drugs. It can be used to enhance orgasm to the point you pass out from sensory overload. It can also be used to stop one dead in it tracks as if it never started. Orgasm denial is one of the body's greatest challenges and pain is often used as an aid. I made the personal decision never to inflict that kind of pain that I witnessed that slave put through. I have experienced all of it.

I gave you the opportunity to walk away last night. I assumed you would never be back. You are back because of a deep inner curiosity. You are looking for something, you just don't know what. You tried the gang route and found that out where that got you. You most likely were offered the drug escape in the past but had already witnessed the down side of that. There are so many things out there that offer no challenge and only harm and are dead end streets. As humans we need to be challenged.

I have been a Mistress in training and completed all the final challenges. I long ago decided that if I were ever to go back my slaves would be well rounded, well educated with exceptional intellect, with poise and stature. They would be physically fit, well tanned, and a sexual power house, being experts in all forms sexual depravity with both men and women.

We will start on the physical training, and will work with you to get your grades up and prepare you for local college. There will be light sexual training as we go along; the aggressive sexual training will be started much later in time.

You were shaved last night and you will keep it that way. You need to do that every few days. You and your partner for that evening will do it here. It will help you get comfortable to do intimate things with each other. Each night you come here you will have a different partner. You may be paired with another slave or a Mistress, but always expect your limits to be pushed to the max.

You are of legal consent age in this state, but there are still risks for all involved. If you decide this is what you want we will do a six month trial period. You will sign a consent form and a slave committal form. You will all witness the others signatures. You have a lot to think about and a serious decision to make for tomorrow night." I said.

"Lisa and Sly come forward for your punishment. You failed to follow the instruction of a Mistress. Take off the gym short's, step up to the table and spread your legs as wide as you can. Bend over the table and grip the other side of the table with your hands. You are to get 20. After each one is delivered you are to count out the number and say thank you Mistress. If you do not make that count the hit will not count towards the total. Sly you are to assume the position next to her and certify her count. Should you make an error it will be added to yours." I said.

At four I stopped and rubbed her cheeks to feel how much heat they were developing. I also slid my fingers to her clit and back to see if she was getting wet and to frustrate her. The touch startled her. I did the same at eight, twelve, sixteen and twenty. I increased the intensity after each break. Both cheeks were a very red warm. She wet up slightly and made no mistakes in the count.

I had them swap places. At four hits Sly was wet. At sixteen there was a 4 inch puddle in the floor and she moaned as soon as I touched her ass cheeks and was flexing her bottom clearly close to cuming. At twenty she was trembling and moaning, as soon as my fingers hit her clit she came with a flood. I stayed at it and she came a second time within a minute.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.