B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 92

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 92 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Back at the house it was like – whoosh - the pressure and stress finally needed a release. I was going to hit the gym then the hot tub and have a cold beer and just relax for a while. Somewhere in the workout process the whole gang appeared including Sarah, Belinda, Misty and Wendy. As bodies heated up the clothes came off my mates as was the normal workout practice. When naked and an exercise required one to sit or lay we carried a towel to put on the machine or to dry off sweat.

I saw the three new guests looking confused. I started them on the first weight machine. I explained weight loss verses muscles growth, bulking up, and the need to decide if they decided on a long term fitness program. We used low weights so they could get through all the machines.

By the time they were through it became apparent why we were naked. The second time through I bumped the weight up 5 pounds. By the time they were through with that everyone had completed the routine. Marcy, Vicky, Wendy, and Jeanna had already showered and headed to the tubs. I explained the shower process we used even though they had been watching the others.

As we passed the refrigerator I asked, "Wine cooler or beer?" much to their surprise. Three coolers and a Bud-lite fit the ticket as we settled into the hot water of the hot tub. My muscles were warm from the exercise, my skin from the hot water jets and the cold beer was great. The only thing was that I was horny as hell. I needed to figure out how to get some time for serious loving from mates. I finally decided that I was going to simply go back to the gym for a while and see who wandered in first.

We began getting out of the tubs in ones and twos. The guest had learned the old rule - follow the leader - and applied it to the baggy tee shirts. We gathered in the living room where we filled everyone in on the events of the afternoon. When the news of the purchase of the Island Tanning Spa was made and that it was going to be in the gym there was plenty of excitement.

Wendy said,"It was just closed up yesterday morning. I have two friends that worked there, they were heartbroken to lose their jobs this close to Christmas. Is there any chance you might want to hire them?"

I looked at Marcy and said, "They would know how everything is supposed to work correctly and may help get the cliental to return."

She nodded and said, "Have them come by for a job interview tomorrow. Bob is going to have men working all weekend to get back in business quick. They will be the first to use the job applications that I worked up the other day."

Wendy made the call to her friends and set up the interview for 10 AM. She than came over to me and said," You have the video and cam hooked up to the big screen. My Mom gets 10 minutes of video family time tomorrow at 7. Can Dad come over and we use the system to cam with her. I want to introduce all of you to her. She also has an important question she wants to ask you."

"Sure," I replied. "I would love to talk to her and see your Dad again. Why don't we have a pizza night before her cam time? Find out what kind of pizza your Dad likes and what time he can be here." I knew how important communication with family members was in the military.

It was nearly eight when the talk of gym and tanning ran down. I winked at Jenny and gave her a little head nod and walked to the basement. By the time she came down to the basement I had a couple of big towels already laid out on the mats and another on the sex chair. It was the chair I was sitting on when she came down.

She sat in the chair and leaned it back with her legs spread and her knees against the padded rest. I stood beside it and smothered her with kisses. I was horny and not in he mood for long foreplay and we really didn't have the time to spare. A good quickie was going to have to do tonight.

I could not help it but I just had to suck on her nipples. They were getting longer and larger from being sucked on every night. Even though we swapped lovers every night the process was the same. Foreplay between lovers was done basically the same since the beginning of time and the breast play was an important part of the ritual. For me playing with her breast had the same effect as mine being played with; I was instantly wet.

Our nipples hardened almost simultaneously. I sucked on hers, then nibbled on them between my teeth. Then I pulled back while applying all the suction so they would snap free of my mouth with a pop. Jenny moaned each time I did it.

I kissed between them and left a trail of kisses all the way up to her neck and finally to her lips. I kissed them full and hard. Then I went on a search for her tongue. I teased the tip of it with mine.

I started to pull away. I wanted to explore and tease her body more. She threw her arms around me to hold me there. It was her turn to explore and tease. We played a tongue battle. We had to settle for a draw. As I pulled away I had her lower lip between mine until it slipped away.

It was then that I felt Jenny squeeze and pinch my nipples. I was the one to moan. I did the same to her, after all turn about is fair play in lover's games.

I heard moans from the mats. I knew then that we were not alone. It did not stop me from my quest. It was my intention to take her to the stars with pleasure and gently bring her down.

I left another trail of kisses on her body, this time headed south. As I reached her navel I swirled my tongue in it just to her giggle. She was ticklish there and I loved to torment her there.

I continued downward. When I reached those baby smooth lips her clit was extended, hard and very wet. I lightly brushed it with my lips as she lifted her ass off the chair trying to get more. She let me know her pleasure with a groan.

I stopped and did a tongue sweep around a very wet hole and then did circles against her perineum. The groan gave way to an occasional gasp and a lot if whimpers. I licked and sucked my way back to her clit. I still did not suck directly on it. I licked on one side then the other. Her ass went in motion trying to get me to attack her clit.

Jenny went from whimpers and moans to begging. While I had been tormenting her with my tongue I had been doing circles with my index finger on my own clit and inserting a couple in me. Suddenly Jenny decided she was not going to be denied. She grabbed a handful of hair and held my mouth against her clit. To punish her for that I closed my teeth on it, applied vacuum and swabbed the end of her clit with the tip on my tongue.

I found out very quick that was not the thing to do. She let out a very loud howl, then a scream and filled my mouth with so much liquid I almost choked. Then she promptly passed out. Her legs and arms went limp and just hung to the floor. It startled me so badly that the orgasm that I was almost into went completely away, just plain gone. I thought I had killed her until I saw her chest heaving like a race horse. Then I became immediately afraid that her tongue might be blocking her airway with the position she was in and passed out. I made a mad scramble to get to her head to make sure she was breathing OK and thankfully she was.

I grabbed a dry towel and wet a wash cloth. I dried myself off. Vicky and Ching Lee were the two that had been sitting on the mat watching, were now standing beside her in almost a trance asking if she was OK. I washed her face with the cool wash cloth, folded it and placed it across her forehead. I moved her legs and arms back upon the chair and moved it back to a flat position.

By now everyone had come down to the basement to find out what the ear-shattering screams were about. My attempts to be discrete about our sexual activity around our new guest were now shattered. With Jenny naked lying on the sex chair unconscious and Vicky, Ching Lee and me naked besides her there was little doubt what we were doing. The dildos that were on the tray by the chair did not help either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.