B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 79

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 79 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Morning came too fast. The bright sun was shining through the shades. I kissed Vicky's neck several times, but there was no change in her breathing. I carefully slid from the bed and the room. I went down to the gym and did an hour workout plus another hour on the treadmill. I showered while I was down there and pulled on a too tight tee shirt and a pair of too tight shorts that were folded in the clean clothes pile.

The girls were coming to life; it was 8:30 and we needed to get the shopping before Mom came to start cooking. Everyone was up but Ching Lee and Marcy. I would solve that. I snuck into their room to find Ching Lee on her back with the covers off. That position was just too good to pass up. I positioned myself so I could give her a big kiss and pinched her nipple hard. Her eyes and mouth opened at the same time. I kissed her hard and did a tongue dance as my hand slid to her vulva. I squeezed it, and then separated the lips to find her clit that I pinched lightly and flicked with my finger and finally rotated in a circle between my fingers. I stayed at it till she arched herself and came with a whimper like a puppy.

Marcy was sitting up wide eyed. I winked at her and said, "You get yours tonight. We have a lot to do before Mom gets here so let's go."

As I started to pull away Ching Lee pulled me back to return the kisses. "Thank you for the wake up cum. It was wonderful," she said laughing.

We took two vehicles to the Food King. I tore the list into thee pieces and we took off. I stopped at the fruit and veggie stands and loaded up, we ate a lot of fruit and that would be breakfast when we got home. Thirty minutes later we had the truck loaded and headed home.

We had just carried everything into the house when Mom came in. I helped her carry more pots and pans in along with several boxes of fixings from her house that she wanted to use up before they went bad.

Marcy put her arm around Mom and said, "Now Mrs. Jones, we are here to learn so you need to make like a foreman on this. Tell us what to do and keep us headed in the right direction. Oh, BJ has promised to keep all the sharp knives out of your hands so we will be alive to enjoy the fruits of our labor tomorrow afternoon.'

"Mom, I made no such promise, I love them dearly so please don't hurt them too badly," I said with a laugh.

That was how the day went. The turkey was the first thing that needed to be prepared and in the oven because it was going to take the longest to cook. She then insisted that everything be cleaned before any more food was to be prepared. All the utensils that had been used went into the dishwasher. The countertops were cleaned not once but twice by two different girls. "I want zero chance that anyone should get food poisoning from here," Mom said.

The next project was to get the honey ham glazed, spiced, and cooking. It went into the top of the double oven.

Marcy wanted homemade baked beans so she got the honors of getting to make them with a recipe that Mom found in Grand-maws old cookbook. Dry beans, covered completely with water, add half cup old fashioned molasses, one dozen bacon strips cut into small pieces, a palm of pepper, a dash of salt, add half cup of mustard. Place in center of roaring woodstove for two hours, then reduce the heat, move it off to the side, and allow to simmer for two more hours. We substituted a crock pot for the woodstove.

Ching Lee and Lorrie wanted home made pies, apple, pumpkin, cherry, lemon meringue, chocolate and mincemeat. Mom got them started then sat with a cup of coffee watching them and giving pointers.

I gave her a hug and asked if this was the kind of family Thanksgiving she had dreamed of? We shared the next hug. It was an extended one.

Jenny and I went to work on setting the dining room up for the big crowd. We added the extra leafs into the table and checked to see if we had enough chairs. With the six that Dad was going to bring we would have enough for the twenty of us. Things looked good with that. It would be tight but workable. We could set all the food in the kitchen, fix our plates there and all have a place to sit at the big dining room table. We could put the drinks and biscuits on the table. Jenny and I moved all the wine coolers and beer out to the refrigerator on the beck by the hot tub. That would give us a both refrigerators in the house for prepared food. We timed it about right. The pop-up thingy in the turkey said it was done at 4 pm. The ham was already done. When they had sufficiently cooled we put them in as soon as the pies were finished and we called the cooking done for the night. I walked with Mom to the door. I gave her a big hug and whispered, "Thanks."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.