B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 32

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 32 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I felt a naked female body spoon up tight to me; a hand snaked around me to rest between my boobs. I pulled the hand to my lips and kissed it several times. Lorrie giggled and whispered, "I love you."

I returned it. I rolled over to face her boob to boob and said, "Now, what pray tell is a naked Lorrie doing in my bed?"

"I came up to change into workout clothes and just couldn't resist. You feel so nice next to me," she said.

"Now what if I can't resist," I said. I pulled her close, my arm around her back. I nudged my knee between her legs so she would open them and half rolled her over onto her back as she did. I slid my leg up tight against her crotch. I kissed her lightly on the lips, then much harder. As I felt her lips relax I slipped my tongue in a little until I felt the tip of her tongue, I hardened mine and brushed it back and forth against her tongue. I felt her nipples harden against me and the movement of her pelvis against my thigh.

I broke the kiss and said, "Girl, if we don't get up from here the only workout you are going to get will not be in the gym."

"Oh, I forgot - Jen is waiting - we had better get going; she had some kind of move she wants you to demonstrate," she said.

"Oh, I thought that was what you were doing; putting the move on me," I replied and we broke into laughter.

Jen was sitting at the table when we got to the kitchen "I thought I was going to have to come get you two," she said.

"Jealous?" Lorrie replied. "No, not at all. I just want to get started; I want to kick some ass," Jen said.

In the gym we worked thru the moves that Jen wanted to see and a few others, we did them slowly and precisely. Lorrie was watching intently, copying the moves. After several dry runs we started at the beginning and went full bore through the complete self defense program I was going to do the at the rape prevention program. After two hours I left Jen and Lorrie to continue the workout, I had just enough time to shower, dress, eat and make it to work on time.

After the normal shift starting routine I met with Joe from the craft shop. I explained to him an idea I had for a male manikin that I wanted to use in the program. It had to be life size but soft enough in certain areas to be repeatedly kicked without hurting the foot. Joe took my idea, expanded on it and ran with it. He would have it ready in two days for me to test out.

After a patrol of the grounds and a complete review of the last week of security tapes, I set about filling in the blanks that were left to complete the program.

I ordered the items I wanted to hand out from Law Mans Supply, e-Bay and the Self Defense Locker Room. Everything was to be delivered Tuesday, that would give two days to correct anything if there were any problems.

Because we were getting closer to the first of the month we doubled the number of patrols on the streets that surrounded the college grounds. We increased the number of security cams and made more foot patrols on campus. Any questionable vehicle or people were immediately challenged, photographed and were sent to the task force for identification and follow up. This was a recommendation from our internal barnstorming session after the incident Tuesday. We were still waiting on a final report from that.

Friday evening finished off without any incident. I was home by 8 AM. I was looking forward to a little quiet time with Jen; I was stressed out and needed fucking and a mind blowing orgasm badly so that I could relax and sleep. There was a note on the table. 'Gone shopping will be home when you get up - Love Jen and Lorrie'.

Oh well, not this morning, I guess. After my shower I went to the toy box and got out the mini vibe and let my fingers do the walking. It wasn't what I wanted but was all I was going to get. I shut the door to the bedroom and went to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.