B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 9

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

After a shower and breakfast I met Dr. Rich and Dr. Shelly Moore in the conference room. Dr. Rich spoke first. "I have to update you on your request for leave. Because you were hospitalized, your leave was canceled and your record will reflect you as still being on active duty. Once you are discharged your leave will start immediately. We noticed that you have not reenlisted. The core has extended your service for 30 more days. There are 3 weeks for leave and the rest for combat detoxify and travel. There is an awards ceremony tomorrow that you have to attend."

Dr. Moore was next. "Medically speaking you are in perfect shape. The wounds that you received have all healed, although you will have small scars. Emotionally you are a different story. Your lifetime friendship with Betty Smith and the circumstances of her death are really going to be difficult for you to deal with. Most soldiers don't have close long-term friendships. They know someone for one deployment or assignment and don't develop a deep emotional bond or the intimate bond that you and Betty had."

"From the interviews it seemed there was more and on a level that we don't understand. In all my years I have seen only seen that connection a few times and those were between close relatives."

An aid knocked on the door and said, "The visitors are here and are in conference room C."

Drs. Rich and Moore walked me over to the conference room. As we went in Dr. Moore put her arm around me and said "I'm going to be with you if you need anything. I'm here for you."

Mom, Dad and Jake were there, along with James, Karen and James Jr. (we called him Jim), Betty's older brother. When I saw Betty's family I nearly lost it. Why were they here?

Jake was the first to get to me and greet me. It was more than a casual greeting. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me so tight, I thought he was going to break my ribs. He then gave me a kiss – hard, full on the lips - I even thought he slipped me a little tongue for a second. It quickly rekindled old feelings. He released me to Mom and Dad who were both crying and hugged me at the same time.

After a few hugs and 'I love you' I turned and went to James, Karen and Jim. I hugged them telling them over and over again that I was sorry, that I wished I could have done more. James hugged me and gave a kiss on the cheek and said,"We know, we know and we know how much you cared for Betty and how much you loved her and how much she loved you."

"We have seen the action report of the battle. We know everything was done that could be done. You saved the convoy when so many others were lost, and you have paid a terrible price for it. We think we can explain part of what you are going through," he said.

Chapter 10 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.