Of Wine and Pearls

by Letoria

Copyright© 2012 by Letoria

Erotica Sex Story: This is what happens when Amy gets into the wine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

The hospital Amy works for had its annual awards banquet recently. We had to go, because Amy was getting a 10 year employee plaque. It was a semi-formal soiree, so we both dressed up very nicely. I wore a plum knee length knit skirt, a matching cowl-neck knit top, and a pair of pumps. I also wore a double strand of pearls that found an interesting use later in the evening. Amy wore her little black dress, which makes my pussy wet whenever I see her in it. God that woman is HOT! I suspect she caused more than a few men to drop their drinks.

Amy doesn't have many inhibitions. She's very straightforward, not really caring what people think about her. Once she has more than a couple of glasses of wine, the few inhibitions she does have come tumbling down. I've learned over the years that I have to keep an eye on her and make sure she behaves when she gets into the wine. I'm always afraid she'll say something stupid to the wrong person, or flirt with some administrator's wife, or slap a man who gets too friendly. Luckily, I'm not much of a drinker any more; a glass of wine does it for me.

She behaved herself during the pre-dinner social hour, making a glass of wine last the whole time. Most people from the hospital know we're married, but some of the newer one's don't. It's always funny to see the newbies' reaction when we're chatting with old friends and we show affection to each other, say she stands behind me, resting her chin on my shoulder and her arms around my waist. The men who don't know us almost always get flustered, and I can see the wheels turning in their heads.

Amy had another glass of wine after dinner. Then they had the awards, and she had another glass, so I started to keep an eye on her. After the awards, it was time for music and dancing, and she had another glass, but she behaved herself.

We were on the dance floor most of the time. Finally, during one slow dance, she was grinding against me provocatively, when she lifted her head off my shoulder and said, "I think we need to leave. Unless you want me to fuck you right here on the dance floor. You still make me hotter than a two dollar pistol." Oh my! That woman does wonders my ego and my self-esteem!

We gathered up our stuff and made ready to leave. One of the newer department heads, a prissy thing in her 50s, who probably hadn't been laid in 20 years, asked why we were leaving so early. Amy piped up, "We're going home so I can fuck my wife dry, but she's never once dried up in 10 years."

I almost died! I wanted to crawl under a table and hide. I have a much greater sense of propriety than she does. I doubted anything would be said to her -- anybody who knows Amy knows enough to be careful what they ask her after that second glass of wine. If you aren't ready for full-blown honesty, then steer clear of her.

In the car, I told her, "You behaved yourself right up until the end."

She got pouty and said, "Well, she asked. What did you want me to do? Lie?"

I said, simply, "Yes."

Once we got in the house, she was as good as her word. She grabbed me and jumped on me and started kissing me, and they weren't gentle kisses. She basically fucked my mouth with her tongue while she buried her hands in my hair, all the while grinding her mound against mine.

We were both getting frantic. My pussy was beginning to thump, and my inner thighs were sticky wet. I jammed my thigh up against her crotch and rubbed her until she was on the brink of coming, when I abruptly stopped. She was wild. She growled, "Get your ass in the living room." She dragged me there, and pushed onto the sofa.

She yanked her panties off, jumped on top of me, and threw them at my face. "There! See how fucking wet you got me?" And yeah, her panties were very wet, and oh my, they smelled like Heaven! I love the smell of a beautiful woman in heat!

I slid my hands under her dress hem and squeezed that gorgeous bottom of hers, and she let out another growl. "Why the fuck do you wear long skirts?" she demanded. "You know I hate long skirts."

Of course I knew she hated long skirts, and I knew why, but I couldn't resist teasing her. "You do? And why's that?"

"Because it's hard to get my hands up there to play with your pussy."

"Well, take the goddamned thing off, you know how to get my skirt off."

Somehow, we managed to grope and paw each other until we were naked and our outfits littered the living room floor.

I was happily surprised to see that she intended to do me first. She knelt on the floor while I opened my legs. She slapped my mound, which made me jump and call out, "Fuck!" She looked up at me and said, "Everyone thinks you're such a sweet, innocent little Nursey-nurse, but I know better. I know you're a hot bitch who gets wet just from looking at me."

She pounced on me, corkscrewing two fingers into my pussy, letting a dribble of wetness trickle out. Oh how I love having her fingers in me! She knows all of my special spots. She leaned in to suck and lick my clit while she fucked me with her fingers.

I was bouncing and squirming and moaning. Throbs of pleasure were surging over me. She pulled her fingers free and shoved them in my mouth. "Taste yourself! See what I love." Then she slid back to the floor. I had my legs as wide as I could get them, and I used my hands to open my pussy slit and expose my clit. She used her hands to masturbate, while she devoured my bud.

Amy does it like no one else. She sucks, and nips, and flicks her tongue up and down, side to side, in circles; she probes my clit nest with her tongue, draws figure-8s over me. She brings me to magic places. She knows how to bring me right to the edge and keep me there so when I come, it's an explosion that comes from somewhere deep, deep inside me. She held me there right on the edge. I buried my hands in her hair and held a mass in each hand, while I pressed up and fucked her face. Then, it was like something broke down inside me. I seized up again and again, while crying out like a Banshee

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.