Sneaky Nephew Told Todd

by David Michaels

Copyright© 2012 by David Michaels

Coming of Age Sex Story: A followup to Sneaky Nephew, his friend Todd tries to play the same game and I get more than a hot teen cock in my mouth.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   True Story   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Yes that right my sneaky nephew told some of his friends how to play the game. It was about a month after our 2nd encounter that one of his friends came over late one evening to talk, said he had some girlfriend issues he wanted to discuss. He dropped by and said his girl had issues with giving head and wanted to know if I had any ideas as to how to solve the problem. Seems her problem was it was 'gross' and he wanted to know my thoughts on the issue. We discussed several options including showering together so she knew it was clean, or him showering when she arrived, along with flavored lube, condoms and using ice cream toppings to fix the 'bad' taste. It was well after 2am when we finally finished our discussions, and I said I needed to sleep. He said it was too late to go home and asked if I could stay the night. I figured he'd want to sleep on the couch, but he said it was too small and uncomfortable, and asked if I would allow him to sleep in my bed.

What 40 year old would argue with a hot 18, 5'9" skinny boy who wanted to sleep in his bed. As I got ready for bed, I stripped to my boxers, and was shocked when he stripped to nothing. I had seen him without his shirt, and was ready to sleep with a boxer clad lad, but a naked lad was even better. I stripped off my boxers just so he wasn't self-conscience and we crawled under the sheet. We had only been in bed about 30 minutes when he rolled over and wrapped his arm around me and mumbled his girls' name. I felt his rock hard teen cock pressed against my ass and knew someone had told him about the game, so I played along. He rubbed my chest and humped my ass, moaning about how smooth 'she' felt. I went for broke and rolled to face him. He wasn't asleep and I knew it. I said I'd take care of his oral 'needs' if she wouldn't,, he rolled onto his back and said "Go for it." I scooted down a bit to get a better look at his cock. He had just over 8" of thick, rock hard meat, neatly trimmed, and smooth balls, with a head slightly bigger than his shaft. I played with his balls, and stroked his cock before the main event, and as I worked my way up his shaft and neared his head his hips bucked. I took just the head into my mouth and licked the pre-cum that was there. Slightly sweet, with a touch of salt, and running like a faucet. It took a little work because of his thickness, but I soon had almost all of his teen cock in my mouth. As I slowly rode his cock with my mouth, I used my free hands to work his shaft and balls. I felt his balls getting tight in his sack and slowed my assault just to prolong the moment. He was having none of that and grabbed my head and started fucking my face like it was his own to use. Within 30 seconds he shot his thick load into my mouth. I kept working his cock until he pulled me off saying it was sensitive. I figured that was that and rolled over for a restful night's sleep, but he was not finished. He rolled back over and wrapped his arm around me saying he thought there would be more, and I asked what he meant. He them said he didn't think it was fair that he got off and I didn't and reached for my cock, and as he stroked he asked what would really help me get off. I told him that eating ass and sucking cock is what got me going. I expected a laugh or a 'not gonna happen' response, but instead, he slid down and took my cock in his mouth. There's one for the books, a 'straight' teen taking a 40 year old cock in his mouth. He wasn't bad, for a beginner, and I wasn't going to let him off the hook that easy. I worked our bodies around into a 69 position and worked his cock and balls while he worked on my cock. Soon I was ready to go for the big score, I released his cock from my mouth, worked my way back to his balls, and then finally to his ass. His ass was hairless as his balls and puckered slightly as I blew across it. I then licked it and got a moan around my cock. I proceeded to eat his virgin, young, smooth ass while he sucked my cock. I gave him plenty of warning of my impending cum and buried my face in his ass. That did it, I started shooting, he took one shot then pulled my cock from his mouth and I finished all over his face. Not sure what happened next, but I know I got a face full of ass and felt his second load of the evening all over my chest. He turned back around, laid down and said that was the first time he had ever cum twice in an hour and it was the best sex he'd ever had. I told him my bed was always open and he didn't ever have to play the game, just ask. We got up and took a quick shower to clean up, and went back to bed. I awoke with his mouth around my cock again and his cock and balls hanging in my face. I quickly swallowed his cock and was soon rewarded with another load of teen spunk. There's nothing better in the morning than fresh cum and a BJ, and I followed soon after with another load all over his young face. We quickly cleaned up and he headed off to school (yes an 18 yr old senior) and I dressed for work.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.