Preview

Aime

by Star Jones

Copyright© 2012 by Star Jones

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Consensual, NonConsensual, Rape, Blackmail, True Story, Incest, Brother, Sister, Interracial, Black Male, Oral Sex, Voyeurism, Size,

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 is the true story that serves as the basis for follow-up chapters that I have written. It has been mildly edited for sensibility and readability but remains 99% verbatim.

Written by Anonymous

Authors note:

I discovered this true tale originally posted on a famous anonymous board in a thread discussing interesting true sex stories. It was an anonymous post and I have no way to contact the original author (before you ask). The story is about a boy who was peeping on his sister. He hid a wireless video camera in a radio in his sister's room. When he did, he discovered a lot more about his sister then he wanted to. My recollection is that he was about 17 when this happened.

Honestly, I find this story incredibly hot. I have a huge voyeurism fetish and also enjoy stories about interracial sex. Unfortunately the original writer never posted a second installment to the story. I have therefore taken the torch and written a few follow up chapters. I hope you like them.

I have edited the story slightly to improve readability otherwise it's presented in its mostly original form and content.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.