The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 151

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 151 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

When I woke up next, Juan was sitting beside me whispering into his bluetooth.

"Oh! I think he's awake. Gotta go." He got up and leaned over me. "Papi? You awake?" I tried to nod and got reminded why that was a bad idea. "You have to stop that!" He chided. "You're going to make things worse. The doctor said they have a thing you can use until they unstrap this thing." Thing? What thing? "Now you just rest and we gonna take care of you, ok? Do you want anything? Oh! Es stupido! Sorry! Let me get the doctor so he can get you the communication thing." He hurried from the room.

No kiss.

No kiss from Juan. Welcome back to reality.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.