The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 129

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 129 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The reception after the awards was fun. I turned off the pagers for the Angels, Cutie, Creamy and Sweetcakes. Baby, Hunk and Nosey I turned off during dinner because none of the three of them could even stand if the level went over 5. They were assigned to be the relief holes for their brothers. I told the boys with active pagers to use the Angels, Cutie and Creamy.

I snagged Baby near the start of the evening. "You been loaded yet?" I asked him.

"Twice, Papi."

"Good. Come on." We left the reception hall and went down a quiet, currently empty hall.

"On your knees, Baby." I ordered.

"Here?"

"So face that way and keep watch." I chuckled, pushing him down. I got behind him, pulled his pants past his ass and pulled out the pager.

There was lots of jizz for me to feed on and Baby mewed erotically trying not to yell about it. I stopped just before I thought Baby was going to cum himself, but was nice enough to share the last of his ass-spunk with him. "Go load one of the Angels." I told him as I pulled his pants back up.

Then, I went and found Nosey. I unloaded him in the same place and told him to go load Cutie.

When I got Hunk to the hallway, he kissed me. "Papa, I just want to thank you."

"For what?"

"Everything!" He smiled almost shyly. "I went from being almost totally in the closet to being completely out. Coming in public places out. I've never felt so good in my life. Not just the sex - the acceptance, the camaraderie. Even the guys in my unit weren't as much my brothers."

"I didn't do any of that." I deflected. "Thank them."

"They told me you decided all us brothers have to love each other. I think that's part of why it's so easy to fall in love with you."

"Not you too!" I groaned. "You've been around a week! Technically, you should still be on probation."

"Yeah; but the guys all said that they'd waive the probation for me."

I thought briefly of reprimanding them for that, but decided not to worry about it. Fucking Hunk had been way too much fun.

"Yeah, well. Don't forget, this is all about the sex. I don't care who you love, this is all so I get to fuck all day, every day. Got it?"

"Yes, Papa. No problem. If somebody had told me I could find someone who wanted to bang my ass non-stop, I'd have never believed it."

"Not non-stop." I chuckled. "I want to lick it right now. All fours, now."

"Yes, sir!" He dropped to the position. I pulled his pants down, removed the pager, and enjoyed the spunk-y gooeyness bubbling from his anus. As with the other two, I shared the last mouthful with him.

But when I started to tell him to go load Creamy, I discovered that he'd already shot his load into the hotel's carpet.

"Sorry, Papa." He panted. "I really just can't hold back with you."

I shook my head. "Wasteful." I tsked. I reinserted the pager and turned it to two. "Go see if one of the Angels is unloaded. Go load him and then load Creamy." I spanked him twice before pulling his pants up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.