The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 119

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 119 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

We moved everything to the kitchen. The Angels put their outfits back on and Juicy adjusted all his straps.

"Juicy, you're plugged, right?" I confirmed.

"Yeah, Papa."

"Good. You tape this. Nosey, come here."

He hesitated. "But I only wanted to..."

"I want you, Nosey. Come here." I pat the counter beside the sink. "I want a snack."

"Ja, is good to watch Nosey." "He watches everything else. Das voyeur." The Angels had the handhelds again and were helping to coax Nosey toward me.

"That's a pretty shot!" Juicy exclaimed. "Left, move in a bit closer. God! It just makes you want to lick it!"

Left Angel had his camera pointed at Nosey's ass. Right Angel put his camera down and bent Nosey over. Then he reached back and spread the boy's cheeks open for his brother's camera. He licked the top of the crack. "You like this, Juicy?"

"Oh yeah! That looks fucking amazing! Get it all wet and ready for Papa's fat cock."

It was hot. Watching Right Angel slowly rim Nosey. Nosey was twitching and moaning.

Finally he gasped, "Angel! Let me have the other camera! I can't wait!"

I picked it up so that Angel could keep teasing Nosey's ass. Nosey didn't even notice as he took the camera and focused it on his own cock. Then he began jacking himself off.

"Oh fuck, that's hot!" Juicy shouted.

"Ja, brother. Use the fingers." Angel coaxed. "Make it the big hole."

Right Angel sucked two fingers for a moment, then slowly inserted them into Nosey - who went crazy. It occurred to me that I tasted a lot of Nosey's jizz, but I didn't fuck him that often. But to judge by the way his ass was clinging to Angel's fingers, I was neglecting him.

Angel slipped a third finger in and Nosey shook.

"I can't - I can't - Papa - Papa..." He gasped.

I kissed Right, pulled his fingers out of Nosey and sucked them too. "Get the camera back." I told him. "And take over for your brother." I turned and kissed Left. "You get me a taste of Nosey - but not right away, ok?"

"Ja, Papa." He sighed.

The twins shifted and I took my place behind Nosey.

First, I licked that succulent little dark pink hole. It fluttered around my tongue. A moment later, a tongue flickered in and out of my hole. I began licking out Nosey in earnest.

It wasn't too long before I was hard enough again to fuck through steel, and Nosey's ass was twitching like he was coming non-stop.

I stood up, and groaned as I realized just how hard the position had been on my back. "Ok you. Up on the counter."

"Yes, Papa." Nosey panted. He had to tap Angel to get the boy to release his dick; Angel mewed softly, but licked his lips.

Nosey pulled himself upon the lovely marble counter in the center of the kitchen. He wasn't naked yet, so I pulled his pants all the way off as he seated himself. Then, I kissed him playfully as I unbuttoned his shirt.

He groaned softly. "Papa - this tape - "

"Hush." I kissed him more deeply. "I want you on it. I want you to watch me fuck you." I began moving my lips down his neck. "How's this look, Juicy?" I called out.

"Amazing, Papa!" He yelled back. "Man, I can't wait for the others to see this! And Nosey - bro, you're gonna need a ring to get through this. You look so hot, I swear you look like you're gonna blow any second!"

Nosey groaned again and I nibbled back up to his ear. "Hear that? You look hot. You taste hot, too. I'm gonna make you come, then I'm gonna fuck you. Slowly. And the Angels are gonna catch every second on film. You like that?" He gasped and tried to say something but I ignored him.

I licked my way down his chest to a deep brown nipple that was straining to be sucked. I obliged. Nosey gasped and shook.

For a while, it felt like only Nosey and I were there. I concentrated on making him feel good. I didn't get to do that often - usually the boys outnumbered me and made a concerted effort to get me off as much and as hard as they could. For once, however, I was getting to let one of them get off hard.

I liked doing that. I liked watching them get off hard enough to call my name out. The whole 'papa' thing was actually beginning to turn me on. When they called me 'papa' it meant they wanted to fuck me. I wanted them to get off when 'papa' fucked them; it was way more fun than when I got off alone.

I kept my focus on Nosey, reminding him every so often that he was going to be able to watch the whole thing later. By the time I licked his dripping cock, he was gasping.

"Papa! Papa!" He got out. Then I slide my mouth over the head of his dick and he blew.

I backed off as his hips arched, so that the Angels could get the cum flying up. A few drops landed on my face. One of the Angels groaned. I considered that a good sign and began lapping the jizz on Nosey's hip and stomach. With one hand, I began stroking Nosey; it felt like he hadn't gone all the way soft, so it wasn't long before he was all the way hard.

I glanced up and found the Angels on either side of me - hard cocks pushing up their cute little skirts. The maid had a wet spot.

I waved them both closer. "I want you to shoot Nosey's hole while I play with it. I want you to shoot yourself jacking off on to my fingers playing with Nosey's hole. Got it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.