The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 112

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 112 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Creamy sat on my dick and beat off. Cutie fed me his cock. Creamy was already getting better at holding back and not going off like a shot every time he got fucked. He was still hair trigger when he was doing the fucking, but between Creamy and Juicy, I never wanted for a taste.

After Cutie got it up the second time, we changed positions and he banged me while I continued to bang Creamy, this time on his knees.

"Papa - Papa -" Creamy panted. "I'm there! I'm - oh Geez!"

Cutie knew what I wanted and pulled out of me. We rolled Creamy on his back and Cutie licked his asshole while I licked just the tip of his dick. Creamy kept stroking and moaning as he squeezed the oozing spunk out slowly.

It never failed to amuse me; the differences in how each of the boys came. Some things were the same across the board - the satisfaction when they were done, the real pleasure they all expressed feeling.

But how they got there varied wildly. Cutie was like a fire hose every time - a hard, heavy burst of jizz that hit with enough force to be distinctive. Creamy was totally the opposite and even when we hit his prostate, cum oozed out of him like molasses in January; there was plenty of it, but patience was required. Juicy was one or two short, small bursts each time, but he could be coaxed into shooting them every 15-20 minutes. Bunny was several long jets of jizz with a half hour lead time.

Each one was special; combined, it made every fuck different and interesting. In all honesty, I couldn't imagine why they weren't bored with just me. Maybe it was the variety for them too.

Except that they really didn't do much fooling around when I wasn't there. A little kissing now and then. Grumpy stayed loaded for me, so he was always getting fucked by someone - but those tapes were always very quick and not very interesting. The boys were very loving to each other, but the sex was often dull. Just enough to get off. When they were with me, it was never like that. It was always as like it was a show; like they were pushing each other to get off harder or better.

For me. They were being sexier for me. They were doing everything to make things better for me. Which made no sense.

Even if I took into account the sexual deviancy and abuse issues they all seemed to have, there was no reason to go all out for me and all but sleep-walk through it for themselves.

"Creamy, can you get up again?" I asked him. "I want to watch you take Cutie."

Cutie grinned. "I can get him up!" He pushed Creamy's thighs open further and sucked the boy's nuts while twisting two fingers into him.

"Oh geez!" Creamy sighed. His hand had slowed down stroking his limp dick, but it hadn't actually stopped. "Oh Boss! That's so nice!" A couple minutes later, a new born pecker stood upright.

"Do you want to stick the big, hard cock up my tight little ass, Creamy?" Cutie asked.

"Oh fuck yeah." The boy panted back. "Bend over on your knees so I can see that pretty boy cunt of yours."

Cutie bent forward, smiling at me. He licked his lips and wiggled his ass as Creamy first rimmed him. Then Cutie's eyes fell shut and Creamy began teasing the opening with just the tip of his cock.

"Such a cute little ass." Creamy teased. "Like a baby ass. I'm just gonna do baby strokes."

"Oh, hell!" Cutie gasped. "Stop teasing and fuck me!"

They played for a while as I watched. Cutie was hard and quivering so I know he wasn't just pretending to enjoy himself, but I was willing to bet that they wouldn't do all this acting if I weren't in the room.

Still, it was hot as fuck and after a while of listening to Creamy torment Cutie, I finally fed Cutie my cock and face fucked him. Creamy picked up the pace and we hammered Cutie hard between us. The three of us came at nearly the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.