The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 65

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 65 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Yeuhan fit in perfectly. He was a hard-core voyeur. He got hard watching me kiss the boys. Watching them walk around the house in slutwear or worse kept the boy dripping. Catching me, Greedy and the Angels in the atrium actually set him off.

Plus, he did all the client paperwork.

Within a week, Yeuhan began dressing like the rest of the idiots complete with the come-and-get it thongs.

I was in absolute heaven.

And people were beginning to notice.

The first time I took Yeuhan to the club, it was with the Angels for 18-holes with JR Hollis, Stan Jenison - Carly's Manufacturing-baron father - and Dr. Ravi-Houseman.

By then, the Angels knew the drill - what notes to take, where to wait for me. I took Yeuhan out on the green with me.

"So, John, you have become quite the disreputable fellow." Mohan commented as he sank his putt. "My wife tells me that all the club ladies are quite angry with you."

"I didn't think the club ladies knew who I was." I chuckled.

"Oh they know." JR put his ball down and lined up his shot. "I know more about your love life than I do about mine."

"Oh so there is more than just that French girl." Stan chuckled. "I was wondering."

"Girl?" Mohan looked me with a arched eyebrow. "Pridath did not mention a girl. Could I, for once, be the bearer of knowledge in my own home?"

"Not in this lifetime." I shot back. We gave JR a moment to take three strokes for a two stroke putt. Stan put his ball down. "First time he met Yann, he was in a dress."

Stan looked up from his shot and JR swore. "Christ, John! Do you have to parade those gigolos around like that?"

"Gigolos?" Stan did not look happy.

I smirked. "Yeah, Stan. See, Olivia's lovely, but she's not in any danger from me." He looked less happy. "These two just want to make people think they're progressive conservatives without having to associate with anyone in a lower tax bracket."

"And because I want a very good deal on my son's home purchase." Mohan added.

"Right. Yeuhan, make a note. Sid Ravi-Houseman will be calling next week. He gets first priority until his purchase closes." Yeuhan bowed slightly - something I was still getting used to - and pulled out his calendar.

"So this one actually works?" JR asked. "Like the Spanish boy?"

"Nah, I fuck 'em all." I pointed to Stan's ball. "You gonna putt or are we gonna stand here all day?" He putt and I put my ball down. I sank it quickly, easily - my golf game had improved dramatically since starting the harem - and got the ball. "Stan, if this is a serious problem, you can explain to Pierce why I'm backing out of the office park deal and that will be the end of it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.