The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 59

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 59 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

"New rule, guys." I said when we got back to the hotel in St Tropez. "The trial period is thirty days."

"Really?" Zane perked up.

"Yeah. Watching you climb the walls is fun, but cruel. And another thing, I'm kind of getting into this fetish thing with you guys, but I don't want it to interfere with money when I get home. I've been letting it get out of hand, and that's my fault. But when we get back, the rule is at home, do what you want so long as I get off on it. In public, keep a lid on it. Deal?"

"Yes, Boss." They all nodded and Yann blushed a bit.

"Third, like I said I am getting into this fetish thing, but I can't keep up with you all. Besides, I like watching you occasionally. When can we set up a couple cameras around the house?"

"We're running the cable now." Sean said.

"I rewired." Yann added. "I wanted to set up for a backup generator, anyway, and before we get the VPVN..."

"Wait. The what?"

"Basically, a video network. You want to watch us, we want to watch you, but digital signals can be jacked." Sean explained. "We showed you all this."

"Wait, that whole homemade porn on every TV from every room to every room? That was real?" I thought it was part of the dreamland my delusions had created.

Yann, Juan and Sean looked at each other. "That's why we've been remodeling the house." Yann looked confused.

"Papi, do you even read the status emails?"

I laughed. I didn't even know I had status emails. "Ok. So how much is this costing me and how close to broke am I?"

"You not broke, Papi." Juan tsked. "It all comes out of the expense account."

I frowned and thought about that. I set up the expense account when I first hired the boys so that they could run the household without bothering me. It flags me if there's a transaction over a threshold amount, but generally, the reconciliation was automated. It also flagged me when the balance went below a certain amount and I could not remember the last time I had to transfer funds into it.

The other thing that occurred to me was that I hadn't included that account in my long-term planning. Whatever they were spending wasn't breaking the piggy bank.

Still, when we got home, I had a bit of housework to tend to.

"Ok. You guys do whatever I said to do. I'll start reading my emails."

"Good." Ivan nodded.

"Alright, so again, fetishes. I like watching you guys. I want you to take care of each other when I'm not available. So, from now on, if you do each other, just tape it on whatever. We got a couple digital cameras floating around, don't we?"

"Of course."

"Good."

"But you haven't missed anything." Ivan reminded me. "We don't do anything, but sleep if you're not there."

"Oh. Huh." I'd have to think about that in depth later. "Anyway, the upshot is that you guys are hot as is, but you're hotter when you're seriously into what we're doing. So if you've got a fetish, I want you to get whatever you need to enjoy it. Yann, if it's around money, I want you in pants. The rest of the time, you can wear a dress if you want." He gasped. "Ivan, see what you can do to find something bigger than my fist. The rest of you, figure out what you want, and tell me - preferably, tell us all at the same time so everyone's on the same page with this stuff."

I looked at Zane. "Tell your new brothers about your old brother."

"Uh, well, uh..." He hesitated. "I don't really talk about that, you know, to everyone."

"Two choices - you tell them, or I tell everyone. You won't like how I tell everyone."

"Oh." Zane swallowed hard. "Ok. My older brother - my eldest brother - Levi, died. We were close - very close."

"As close as we?" Left Angel asked. "Ja, were you that close?"

Zane blushed. "Uh, yeah, actually, uh, we were kinda like you, uh -"

"Oh. My. God!" Juan exclaimed. "You were fucking your own brother! Oh you naughty boy!"

"I don't think that's in the Torah." Ivan added with an evil chuckle.

"Tell them all of it. Shoe." I tried to sound stern.

Zane's blush deepened. "Well, uh. My brother ... Levi..." He sighed heavily. "I was Levi's slave. His, uh, sex slave."

"Oh. My. God." Juan's jaw dropped.

"Ok. That explains a lot." Sean nodded.

"So, lots of leather, chains, kinky bondage things." Yann looked positively gleeful. "I know just the place to take you when we get home."

"Speaking of," I remembered the twins. "When we get home, someone take those two to get a tattoo - not huge - just something so I can tell them apart."

"I will." Ivan said. "I want to get one too."

"Ok, I don't want a whole bunch of body art things, here."

"Small." Ivan assured me. "On my balls."

"If it's a picture of the Enterprise, I'll never go down there again." Juan swore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.