The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I took him back into the house, back up to the room Carly let us use earlier. His cock was throbbing under my hand, inside the dress and the thong.

"Oh God!" Greedy panted. "I can't take this much longer! Please fuck me, Boss! Please let me come!"

I rubbed his chest, pinching his nipples through the dress and enjoying his whimpering.

"I can't believe how hot you look dressed like this." I whispered. I kissed him then slid down him to my knees. I lifted the short skirt over my head and began kissing his bulge through the lycra that covered it.

Thanks to an easy access design, I was able to move the cup without removing the ring. Greedy sounding like he was crying when I sucked his entire dick into my mouth. He clutched the back of my head and arched his hips. I played with him, sucking and lick, but didn't take off the tip ring.

Greedy's hips spasmed and he mewed desperately as I tried every trick I could to make him come - knowing that he couldn't with the ring in place.

Then I reached between his legs and pulled the butt plug out far enough to fuck him with it.

"Oh shit!" He gasped. "You're an evil son of a bitch!"

I let him go on like that for a few minutes. It really was a hell of a turn on to hear him losing his mind. But eventually, I had to relieve him. It was tricky to get the ring off with him still in my mouth, but I was afraid that he was going to blow the instant he was released.

Which he did.

After, Greedy's body sagged against the wall I had leaned him on. He seemed to have no muscle control whatsoever and when I pulled back, he collapsed to the floor.

"Oh God. Oh God." He panted, eyes closed, sweating.

His eyes opened just a slit. I opened my mouth, showing him the jizz I'd saved for him. He lurched forward, more falling on me than anything else, and kissed me. He cleaned my mouth of his taste and search for more.

"That was awesome." I said when he finally let me breath.

"Oh my God!" He groaned. "You make me crazy! I've never come that hard, never."

"Yeah? I tell you what; I'll do that to you every time you wear a dress in public."

Greedy panted for a minute. "Oh hell." He sighed.

"The shorter the skirt, the longer I'll make you hold back, the harder you'll come."

"Oh hell." He sighed again. "I hate this. I hate wearing this; I feel silly and emasculated. But you make me so crazy; I don't even know what I'm doing anymore!" He leaned over me again and kissed me deeply. "I'm sorry, Boss. I'm sorry. I know you didn't want this, but I love you! I love you so much I can't breathe!" He kissed me again. "I'll wear this, I'll wear a dress, I'll wear a fucking prom dress! Just promise I can stay with you."

I hesitated. Love. Promises. "Yann -"

"In the harem. Not as your husband, or even your number one. Just as one of your fuck toys. I don't care about the contract; I don't ever want to leave you. And the others, too. Boss, I love our family." He swallowed hard. "I got kicked out of pro tennis. I accidently exposed myself on the court once too often. And all my boyfriends thought I was just a little showy. But they all refused to play with me. You push me further than I think I can go and make me come so hard I see stars. I have to stay with you; no one can do what you do to me."

I hate making promises. I shrugged. "I wasn't planning to ask you to leave anytime soon, Yann." I kissed him softly. "We'll keep the dresses an occasional thing, ok?" He nodded. "Good. Now. You're a mess. Clean up and come back down. I want to check on Ivan, make a couple more contacts, then we can head home."

"Ok, Boss." He said softly, meekly.

I kissed him again, more deeply. "Now, now, Greedy. Don't be that way. You are, after all, my only girl."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.