The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

By the time I made it downstairs, dressed and ready to greet the day, breakfast was done and all four boys were at the pool already. Sean and Ivan were swimming; Yann was in the shade, reading. Juan was in the sun, tanning.

All four were delightfully naked.

"Morning boys." I called out.

"Morning, Papi" mixed with "Hey Boss" and the sound of the swimmers moving to the edge of the pool.

"Juan," I grabbed a chair and sat. "What's on the schedule?"

"Nothing." He replied, picking up his planner beside him. "You have nothing today and nothing tomorrow. Saturday, you are playing in the charity golf tournament."

"So I have two days to just fuck around?" I said. That got all of them to perk up as I realized what I'd just said. "That's not what I meant, you idiots." Although, unbelievably, I was half hard already.

Juan chuckled. "Yes, Papi. You have two whole days to play with your new toys."

"Now look, we are not going to have sex for two days straight."

"I hope not." Yann laughed.

"Should be two days, gay." Sean added.

"It'll be two days, heart attack if you idiots try it." I pointed out.

"But you have to do Sean today." Ivan protested. "The rest of us can wait til after lunch."

"You boys aren't listening to me. I don't have the strength to do all of you in one day."

"That's easy." Juan shrugged. "Sean and me today, those two tomorrow."

"What about me getting a day off to recover?" That had been discussed at some point; I remembered saying it.

"You'll be playing golf all day Saturday." Yann pointed out.

"How is that recovering?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.