The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I figured there were so many things wrong with the idea that it would never work so, what the fuck? I told the boys to do what they wanted to make it happen and we'd discuss it further over dinner.

I spent the rest of my day in my home office researching harems. Almost all were a rich guy with a herd of half naked women. Occasionally, a woman kept a herd of half naked women. Apparently, I'm the only guy in history who wanted a herd of half naked men. Some of the Japanese cartoons considered the idea, but even then it wasn't really the same thing. The closest thing I could find was a 'selamlik', which is what they called the men's side of the house, if all the women and children were in the 'harem' - both terms being used non-sexually. It did not have the same exotic flavor.

Five-year contracts for legitimate services. That would at least make it all look up-and-up. And it would keep the boys from working too hard.

But my cash outlay here was going to be fucking brutal. I took some time to look over my investments and did some income-to-expense forecasts for the first five years. For my own needs, I was golden. When I added three more people to the projection, I was good. With six more, I was broke. If I didn't want to live a lavish life of leisure, I could add ten more guys before I went broke.

But golf in Aruba was important to me. And so was lying on the beach in Tahiti, and tennis in Nice, and attending the GAYVNs in Vegas every year.

If I wanted to keep all that, I was going to need fewer boys or more money.

I started looking at the more money options.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.