Owned by the Mother-in-law - Cover

Owned by the Mother-in-law

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A submissive male is left in the care of his dominant Mother-in-Law when his wife goes on a trip with her lover. He is shown his true place in life; worthless to his wife, he must tend her mother, and cater for her every whim.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

When the morning arrived, I was gleefully dressed in my drab grey once more by Blanche. I had learned to show no emotion before my mistress for fear of punishment; so was surprised when, stood at the front door as Miranda's hotel shuttle mini-cab arrived, Blanche planted a warm kiss on my lips which had more than a suggestion of affection. She recovered immediately and assumed her normal stern attitude, warning me to be on my best behaviour as she opened the front door and strutted off as though I did not exist. The kiss though, had registered its full impact; I yearned to stay in her possession and now had a good idea that the feeling was mutual for more than just practical reasons.

The female cab driver looked at me with the usual studied air of contempt as I opened the door and sat down. Aware of her employer's external interests beyond the hotel business, she exercised her natural right as a member of the superior sex. Her pussy tingled as she practised her obviously natural authority over me.

"You just sit there and be quiet; I will not tolerate any misbehaviour." I enjoyed this pre-conceived reprimand from a woman who wouldn't normally have shown these dominant tendencies openly and assumed as meek a profile as I could, to accommodate the emergence of her new found supremacy. I noted her curiously teasing eyes in the rear-view mirror on several occasions during the journey to the hotel, and could see she was pleased that I did not know where to go when we arrived there. She got out of the cab, her plump body tight in her black uniform very appealing, and contemptuously pointed me in the direction of reception.

"It's so obvious, do you have no common sense at all?" She gave me a look of complete worthlessness as I alighted from her cab, inflating her now erotically charged status. I stood before her, then kneeled and kissed her feet, thanking her as I looked up at her officious persona. She smiled with supreme satisfaction, trembling at the recognition of her own natural superiority over me; I could almost feel her pussy tingling. I knew that she would never view any male again in the same way after that day. The situation made me realise too, that I was increasingly assuming the status of the gimp; any woman was immediately recognisable as being totally superior and I was committed to emphasise my realisation of that fact on contact with any member of the superior sex.

When I entered the reception of Miranda's hotel, my status and the diminutive size of the planet was immediately brought home to me. The receptionist's eyes lit up and I struggled with the immediate familiarity of her face, which became all the more smug.

"I knew Madam Miranda was expecting a guest, but you? I've not had such an entertaining day's shopping in a long time." As the woman's body language became all the more bitchy, I recognised her as one of the women who had stood to witness my coffee-shop humiliation. Her face smiled with wicked smugness at having a moment in charge of an utterly wimpy male. She crossed her arms in authoritative fashion, looked me up and down as she tapped fingers on elbows, and then pointed to the smallest chair in the foyer.

"You go and sit quietly over there and wait till someone comes for you. I don't want to hear a peep from you, or I'll fetch you a spanking." She giggled audibly in surprise at her own spontaneous authority, she wasn't quite sure where it had come from, but got a great deal of pleasure in watching me meekly obey her command. I went and sat in the small chair.

I was beginning to think that the receptionist had not announced my arrival after 10 minutes or so in the chair. After another 10 minutes or so, many other people had attended whilst I sat; mostly well-to-do middle aged ladies, some accompanied by males who said nothing; it was apparent who was in charge. Several formidable and severe looking women entered on occasion. The receptionist simply handed them a room-key when they signed the ledger. None of them even glanced at me. I was beginning to feel very uneasy after 30 minutes, and then the foyer door opened and in strode the fat ginger woman. She was dressed in a tight black dress which showed all her formidable curves and bulges, black stockings clad her full calves, nicely accentuated by tall black stilettos. The dress was low cut at the front, revealing a deep inviting cleavage between her huge breasts; a small mink stole about her neck seeming to emphasise her womanly orbs below. She was finished off superbly with a small black hat and gloves, one hand clutching a bag, the other a small dress whip. She looked at me with contempt but said nothing. The receptionist handed her a key and they both looked sternly at me.

"I hope he has behaved himself. You be sure to let me know if he so much as speaks out of turn." I then watched the bulbous backside of the ginger woman strut through the second set of doors, my cock stiff with excitement in its tiny trap. The receptionist smiled wickedly at me; she was enthralled to have control over me as I sat in silence. Another 10 minutes passed and then the elegant Miranda appeared at the second doors. She looked at me without smiling.

"Come!" I meekly left the chair and followed her to a very ornate Art Nouveau style elevator which ran through the centre of the equally ornate staircase; the open view through the bars allowed a view of the passing landings and corridors, vases of fresh flowers and many French maids caught the eye. Miranda smiled as we ascended.

"It's just like being in a cage isn't it?" My balls were tingling with anticipation as I answered.

"Yes Mistress Miranda." The elevator halted as it came to what I assumed was the top floor. I moved slightly in expectation of leaving the 'cage' when Miranda put her hand between my legs, cupping my balls and smiling knowingly. She looked about the landing and corridors to ensure no-one was there, and then pressed a sequence of buttons. The elevator rose again to a sinister but plush landing bedecked in black. The soft lighting revealed shorter corridors than before; each ending with a large door; smaller doors lined those corridors Occasional black velvet chairs sat under black lamps. A masked maid dressed in black latex, vicious whip in hand, stood in attendance as the cage was opened. Miranda squeezed my balls.

"These are ours now. You are free from the cage but not from the trap. I will enjoy watching you perform later." She laughed as I stood on the black landing and watched her descend again. The maid smiled; her bright red lips and white chin in contrast with the shiny black latex. She cracked her whip and pointed to the floor.

"Strip!" I did as I was told and stood naked but for my cage. I was ordered to kneel and the maid took a bag from a nearby table and emptied the contents to the floor, allowing me a good look at the items. A sinister hooded mask was the first item I was fitted with. It went tightly over my head and I peeped through the eye-holes as the smiling maid fastened it at the neck, it had holes in the side to allow hearing and my nose and mouth were exposed, though it was very tight around my neck and under my chin. She then took great pleasure in fitting a collar and leash. She then showed me an evil looking cock-gag. She delighted in demonstrating how it would be fitted and extolled its virtues in how it allowed a slave to sample their mistress' freshest scents on their natural reaction to being fucked. She said I would not need it just yet; I was made to carry it in my teeth as I was led on all fours by the slender and very dominant maid, down a velvety corridor to a large end door.

In contrast to the corridor, the room was well lit. The ceiling was mirrored and there were many strategically placed and fitted mirrors on the walls. There were also many cameras on view; this was not as per the incognito room I had witnessed Cherie cuckold me in; this room was designed to allow the occupants to enjoy being observed. The maid had me kneel at the foot of the bed and my leash was tied to a ring in the base of the bed; the cock gag was to remain in my teeth. The maid looked at various cameras and smiled, curtsied, and then left the room. Moments later the superb ginger woman walked in; she smiled warmly at me as she took the gag from my mouth and began to strip off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.