Craft Faire Love - Cover

Craft Faire Love

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 6: Day 2, Getting ready for the Show

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Day 2, Getting ready for the Show - Bobby does craft fairs... For the first show this season he hires Melinda to help him. Melinda invites a couple friends, Hailey and Jessica to help out. Will they continue through the entire season and beyond. Follow the adventures of our four intrepid funsters as they learn tie dye, silkscreen, business and yes, of course, sex. **There is also some violence but it is in the periphery to the story. It is a depiction of military style clandestine mission(s) gone terribly bad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

We ended up taking a lengthy shower, which consisted of general washing as well as some shenanigans and grab assing. Hey, she's a "kid", yeah right! Uh huh, like I didn't instigate any myself!

We had a quick bite of breakfast in the restaurant downstairs and split up to do what we needed to do for the day.

I will have to say that she was a real trooper. As sore as she is there was no indication, at least to me, that she was uncomfortable at all. She wore a really nice long madras wraparound skirt with a complimentary modified halter tied shirt. She looked really good. I couldn't wait to maybe seeing those clothes on the floor this evening.

Men are pigs!

There were a lot of things we could do without intercourse.

As for me, I took the short walk over to the show headquarters and signed in. I received my space assignment, which was an upgrade for me because I was early, and there had been a cancellation, so the site was going to be prime.

What a coup. With that assignment, I would be eligible for prime space assignments all this summer, and beyond as long as I continue to attend the shows put on by this promoter.

Not an issue. I'm already signed up for all 5 of their shows for this summer, which will keep me in the LA to Las Vegas area all summer, with a few weeks in between each show that I can use to restock.

I always made good money at these shows, and having a prime spot now, I'd probably nearly double my take. I'm probably going to need all of the girls for all of the shows because it's really going to take two of us to work the manufacturing part while two are up front selling. Hailey had already expressed a great interest in learning the "how" of the trade, so she was going to be my manufacturing assistant.

Great. That's all I need, more distractions!

I'm betting that Janet will let Melinda stay with me all summer. She does know what's going on and gave her approval separately to each of us in different ways.

Hopefully, I was also going to entertain Janet a few times this summer as well, which is a total shock to Melinda. Knowing that little minx she'll somehow manage to make it a threesome. It certainly wouldn't hurt my feelings, I just want to make sure that I instill in Janet that all guys aren't evil. Some of us enjoy treating a woman right, but again, it's up to the ladies to show us guys the way. Granted, sometimes there is very little to work with, but there are even ladies for those morons.

Having been with Lisa and Marie for the time I was, I learned enough to wing it with Janet. I'll hope that she will take some of the initiative and "teach" me what floats her boat.

If not, I'll just do what works on every other woman I've been with. Either way, it's very important for me to leave Janet with a good feeling for me, and maybe for guys in general. I don't have any misconception she'll stop being gay - that's not my purpose or intention, but I do want her to appreciate me for me.

I'm also fairly confident that Janet will note Melinda's discomfort and they will have a girl-to-girl talk about what we did last night. Hopefully Janet will get a blow-by-blow description.

So with my show assignment in hand, I was given permission to start setting up for the start of the show on Saturday.

It was ok for me. I enjoy having a leisurely set up instead of a panic. It's the real reason I come down early.

I knew Melinda and Hailey would be working with me on every one of the shows this summer, Jessica too if available, so I would have some consistency and not have to do retraining for every show. I had no idea that the two girls would end up staying with me, literally, all summer. And beyond.

Men may be pigs, but I was a pig in shit!

I do custom silk-screening on shirts and other garments based on a book of plates. If someone needs a design I don't already have made up, but have the screen, I try to make it up during that day so the customer can return later in the day for a pickup, but it depends on the complexity. They also have to be willing to pay for a 20-shirt minimum run. If not, I'd be happy to take the order and when we get home do a run and send it to them in the mail. Oh and I don't charge postage on single items.

I also have thousands of shirts that are already "in the can" for people to choose from. A majority of our sales are the "in the can" stuff, but I still have to turn them out during the day, so I do between 10 and 20 runs a day of 20 to 40 shirts each depending on what we need.

In the prime spots I'll have this summer and beyond, it will be really nice to have Hailey to help with the press and the dye runs.

I also do a line of women's panties with some standard designs like a cherry or something naughty, like an arrow pointing down, little sayings like "In here stupid", "Remove before using contents", "Discard before entering", "Potential swampland", or "this way" as well as many others. The girls usually give me the best ideas, and I just make the screen and run with it!

I've always tried to have young women working the booth. They always model the shirts and tanks etc., but can't model the skivvies, though I'm sure there are a lot of "dirty old men" in the crowd that would love to see my sweet young things in skimpy skivvies.

Guilty! But I DO get to see them in their skimpy skivvies!

My biggest margin is on the skivvies and there are some shows that the skivvies are a big seller as well. These next 5 shows in the LA area will probably move 5x the skivvies as shirts so I've spent the last couple months turning out thousands of pairs of each design.

The girls have me talked into working up a line of skimpy bikinis for these areas shows. Here in LA the skimpier the better would probably be the rule, but the girls may have to take a run over to Venice Beach to set up a small wagon to market them right there on the street. Maybe hang out for a couple days after the next show or more likely the 3rd show. I'm still working on identifying a supplier, but Mel is already kicking ass on that front. They'll be one hundred percent cotton, band-aid bikinis.

I could handle hanging out at Venice Beach with Mel and Hailey for a few days. I feel so at home with those people it's hilarious. Sometimes my friend Sandy comes down and sits with me when I hang out.

I offered to pay Melinda more than my usual minimum wage rate because I know her, she's a "family friend", and I have no doubt in my mind that she will increase sales by 20% to 30% just because she's flirty and beautiful. I don't even need to suggest to her that she wear some "skimpy" clothes.

Sexist? Me? You bet your ass! Whatever sells shirts, pants, and underwear!

The girls will need to approve of anything suggested or provided, so it's really up to them. I do provide their clothes for the show.

So after parking my trailer and truck in the assigned locations, I started by setting out my shelters with their weighted ties and moved out some of the tables so that I could get to the spider and begin to set up for the manufacturing that I'm going to need to do prior to the opening of the show.

They're custom orders that clients will pick up prior to the start of the show so they can pass them around to their booth monkeys. Some of the clients order a few hundred, and I have a couple clients that order up a few thousand each so they can give them away to their prospective clients. They're discounted, but I still make a great margin on the custom stuff. Most of those specials are done in the shop at home, but there are a few stragglers that I need to work up when I get to a show. Screens are here so it's just a matter of setting up the press and printing them.

I keep close to 500 screens already made up so if someone wants a specific design on a specific color and needs 4 color resolution and is willing to pay for a 20 shirt run I can generally bat it out in less than 2 hours if there are no jobs backed up. Twenty is a minimum order for the custom work. For this show I already had some preorders for some big bucks clients, and I'd be working on them tomorrow with Melinda's help. Some were 25 or 30 a day so I could spread it out if I needed to. I didn't like to do that though. If I've got the press set up for the design I'd just as soon print them all at one stretch. Cleaning up and resetting the press isn't difficult, but it's a pain in the ass if you have to do it for stupid reasons. Short printing an order if everything is in place is a stupid reason.

The $100 a day I pay her is usually way less than 1% of my daily sales, so she's a bargain, and she doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to give her a bonus at the end of the 5 shows which will probably be well over $10,000.00. Add that to the $1000 she'll get for most of the shows, and she's going to make a good income for a sixteen-year-old girl to earn for a couple months work.

I'm sure she could make a lot more selling her ass, but that's not an option for her. She's too clean and sweet. She may have some fun kinks one on one, but she pretty much walks the straight and narrow.

She's really a good kid and having watched her grow up it's not surprising that I'm head over heels for her. That night on the beach that she calls our first date, I noticed she had an incredible head on her shoulders. If there's one thing that I can fault Janet for it's holding Mel back when the school system wanted to advance her. She was far ahead of her peers in school and Janet deprived her of the opportunity to excel.

I'm what they call "extremely gifted" but I also have ADD. I was so bored in school it's surprising that I graduated at all. I rarely did any homework, but essentially aced the tests. I did nothing but doodle in class. I was very capable of doing college level work at age 12. Let's just say I wasn't given the opportunity and leave it at that. No use beating a dead horse, or a drunken abusive mother for that matter.

I'm sure Mel is totally bored to tears in school and I think Janet has done her a great disservice by not allowing her to advance. Being advanced provides opportunities, and for good students, that's exactly what they need, for excellent students like Mel it finally provides them with a challenge, which is sorely missing in "standard education".

I know from conversations that Hailey was advanced and because of that is already looking to start her junior year of college at eighteen, and she's got 4 challenges scheduled so there is a possibility that she could graduate college just after her nineteenth birthday.

But to get back on track, the money I will be paying the girls will not break the bank, even if we did zero sales, and I can assure you, that ain't likely. With two or three knockout foxes in skimpy "uniforms", I expect there will be a crowd around our booth all day every day especially once word of mouth points in our direction. Like I say, it may challenge my ability to keep up with the manufacturing.

And now there's the prospect of Hailey joining us for the entire run of shows, which means my sales overhead will increase, but like Mel, Hailey should draw in customers like flies, so between the two girls, the sales numbers might be off the charts. Plus Hailey wants to "learn the business", so while she's in back with me, Jessi can help Mel while she is here. Jessi wasn't as sure a thing as Mel and Hailey, so I could count on having at least two knockouts for the whole show, and perhaps three on some days.

Combined with the prime booth, I think this show is going to be a kick in the ass! I may need to order some blank stock and hope we can keep up with the demand. I've got a ton of finished stuff, but one never knows. Between the shows we're going to be humping on the manufacturing to crank out enough stock to have ready for the next show.

I can farm out some of the more mundane printing to a couple shops that have done high quality work for me in the past. They can crank out a few thousand shirts a day without breaking a sweat, and you really can't tell they weren't done by hand on my press. I always supply the stock, the inks and the screens so everything is consistent. It also costs less overall.

I also bought some special screens that are made for their machines. When they see me coming they see dollar signs because my orders are usually pretty large. There will be more on that entire subject later as Mel "takes over".

I can place the orders from here and have them shipped to the shop/house. I can also have them on an overnight delivery to the show site if I ran short of blanks to work with here.

I have great suppliers, and they bend over backwards for me because I pay cash. I don't believe in the Net 30 that gets paid eventually. I don't want that hanging over my head, so when I make an order it's always paid in full up front. A few of them don't even demand the 25% up front deposit anymore because they know as soon as I receive the goods I'll cut them a check for 100% of the invoice.

If there is a shortage of stock at the supplier or any question about who gets the shipment first, it's usually me. I've known them to short ship other larger orders so they can fill mine completely. Some of the larger orders are the kinds that accept Net30 terms and pay around Net90, so the supplier is floating them 60 days, and to me that is one hundred percent unethical. Pay as agreed or don't whine when your orders aren't shipped complete and the additional shipping costs eat into your margins. It's Karma folks, plain and simple Karma.

Along about 1:30 or 2 in the afternoon, I was pretty much set up for tomorrow's mega runs. I heard some giggling on the approach that I tried to ignore because I still had a little work to do. It continued, but it didn't "show itself". I just figure it's some local kids having some fun getting set up for their jobs at the show.

Thankfully my setup is indoors so I don't have to put everything away each evening after the show closes at 6 during the week and 10pm on Friday and Saturday night. Sunday's an early close because we all have to get packed up and out of there. With Melinda's help I figured it'd take about 6 hours to tear down and re-pack the trailer, but now with the promise of Hailey it'll take even less time.

Checkout at the hotel is Monday about noon, so we have time and then there's no rush. We can all get some rest, yeah right, before deciding what to do in the 4 weeks before the next show. I'll be early for that one as well.

I'm likin' this prime spot stuff already!

I finally finished my initial preps, signs out, lists, design books, and tables. Only thing left is putting the stock out on the tables, and Melinda would be doing that while I was working the special orders tomorrow.

Speaking of Melinda, I'd halfway expected her to put in an appearance during the day. She must have found something interesting to do. I'm sure she'll be around a bit later. I hope her pussy isn't hurting her too much. There's no way we're going for a repeat tonight. She'll need a couple days to rest.

Shit, me too!

While I was locking up the trailer and getting ready to make my way down to the beach or back to the room, I was rudely, yeah right, accosted high and low. I had one set of arms around my shoulders and one set of arms around my waist and from what I could gather from fragrance one set belonged to Melinda. The second set at this juncture was an unknown, but I'll admit to having my suspicions.

As grips loosened, and giggles subsided a little I was able to turn around to investigate my attackers. I guess I should say here that it was only with great restraint that former training didn't come into play. I could have seriously hurt my attackers, but this wasn't the kind of "venue" that would require that reflexive response so it was thankfully held in check.

One was indeed my love Melinda; the other was a most beautiful blonde girl a bit taller than Mel.

I started at the top taking in the beautiful mane of wavy blonde hair falling off of her shoulders down the middle of her back. The blonde hair was framing two incredibly bright blue eyes that were presently displaying a lot of nervousness, though sparkling like stars in the dark night sky, so I needed to set her at ease quickly. She had a captivating beautiful smile and a small-jeweled stud in her nose.

Visually moving down, I detected smallish, maybe B cup breasts under a fairly loose fitting ladies tank top which was short enough that her pierced belly button was visible above a pair of some of the shortest denim shorts I have ever seen.

If her mound wasn't shaved, she hadn't grown hair yet because those shorts barely hid the top of her mons. She had beautifully long tan legs that were sure to make a perfect ass of themselves.

I looked back at her eyes noting the nervousness was still plainly visible.

Melinda finally spoke up to make formal introductions, but from everything I'd heard already, I already knew that this was Hailey.

She was certainly everything Melinda had said. She was an incredibly beautiful young woman.

Looking at those shorts I could already feel a twitch in my pants, and hoped it would go unnoticed. No such luck.

"Uncle Bobby, this is my bestest best friend and big sister, Hailey," she said with a giggle.

I looked into Hailey's nervous eyes and gave her a very peaceful smile and as she put out her hand to shake mine, I took hers and not taking my eyes off of hers, turned it up, bowed a bit and kissed her palm, then lowered it back down and released my grip, but she didn't release hers right away.

"Hailey, this is Bobby. I call him Uncle Bobby, but he's not really my uncle. He's the guy I've been telling you about."

I put out my hand in repeat of our previous touch, but instead of allowing me to bring hers up to my face and put a kiss on it, she brought my hand up and turned my palm to her cheek and very lightly allowed my hand and fingers to caress her left cheek, then letting out a sigh and giving me a big smile, she turned my hand to her lips and kissed my palm.

During this whole time neither of us took our eyes off of the other.

Melinda's eyes were sparkling as they danced between Hailey and me.

"Shit guys, get a fucking room!" she said with a chuckle.

Hailey chuckled at that as well, but I turned my face to look at Melinda saying, "You, young lady, already know that I have a room, and unless I'm mistaken, you seemed to have spent last evening in that room? I can only make that assumption because you were there when I opened my eyes this morning."

I was putting up a grin by this time because Melinda started blushing, and Hailey started to giggle again, pushing Mel's shoulder a little, letting out an "Ummmmmmmmm" accusatory sound.

"God Mel, is there something you want to tell me?" as they looked at each other trying to hold back their laughter.

I knew that Melinda had probably already told Hailey what had happened, probably in very minute detail, and it really didn't matter to me, except for her willingness to let Hailey keep me if we both decided that was what we wanted to do.

I was already of the mind that if such an emotional attachment should occur, that I would simply ask Hailey to be a share with Melinda instead of Mel's concept of her being allowed to share with Hailey.

Melinda had said that Hailey wouldn't go for that, which was something to think about – lack of flexibility, something I required in any relationship!

But Melinda was certainly honest when she said Hailey was a knockout. She is a number one knockout, no arguments about that.

I could see that Hailey was giving me sideways glances checking me out, but I was a bit more disciplined and just allowed her to look. I'd have my opportunities later.

I was pretty sure that Melinda had already arranged for Hailey to spend the night with me, and perhaps her as well. I'm also sure Hailey understood that Melinda was "out of action" for all intents and purpose for at least tonight, and tomorrow would have to be played by ear.

"Well ladies, I've finished up what I needed to do for the day here at the booth, so I was going to head down to the beach to girl watch or go back to the room and just relax," I said with a huge grin. "Now I don't see the necessity to go girl watching."

Then looking at Mel, "Kitten, you will need to be working tomorrow. Don't worry, you'll get paid extra for the extra time," I said with a smile.

She looked at me and shockingly said, "Uncle Bobby, you don't have to pay me at all for these shows. Just your company is payment enough for me! What you spent on our date last night was probably two or three days pay. If you're going to pay me, I won't turn down the money, but I want you to know up front, that I'm willing to do this for you because you're fun to be around and I love you."

Well, that's a fine how do you do. What a great speech. I just gave her a smile and reiterated that she would not only be paid for the shows, but she would be paid for any extra time she spent working. Anything else was my treat and there was to be no argument!

She kind of hung her head down, and quietly told me, "Ok Bobby. Whatever you want to do, but I just wanted you to know how I felt."

"Thanks, Kitten, I appreciate it! I also appreciate your offer and sentiments."

"Your mother would probably cut my nuts off if you came home with no money in your jeans," I told her laughing!

Hailey just stood there looking between the two of us. Her eyes were now expressing mystery and questioning. I thought Melinda had expressive eyes. Holy shit, Hailey's eyes were like windows into her soul.

"All righty then," I said with a flourish. "Let's stack up these chairs and go up to the room. I need to get cleaned up. We can decide what we're going to do for dinner, entertainment and the rest of the evening."

Looking Hailey right in those beautiful baby blues I asked, "Will you join us this evening Hailey?"

I received an incredible smile from Hailey and both nodded enthusiastically. So we folded up the chairs, put them against the trailer. I finished locking it up and then with an extremely beautiful young lady on either side of me, we made our way the half block to the hotel, and up the elevator.

Melinda opened the door with her key, and we all walked in, with me in the rear so that I could watch the two gorgeous butts that were walking in front of me.

Hailey had a very athletic ass, it's obvious this girl did sports of some kind.

"Hailey," I said, and as she turned to acknowledge, "what sports do you play?"

With a little look of shock, she replied, "How do you know I do sports?" She probably wanted to know how to hide the evidence.

I looked over to Melinda for guidance, and she shrugged her shoulders, and said, "Baby, you can say anything to Hailey you would say to me. Even in the same way, so you can treat us pretty much the same if you want."

Adding with a slight blush, "Also, Hailey and I have no secrets ... None."

I wondered what kind of hidden message was in that statement, because she just blatantly told me I should fuck Hailey silly immediately if not sooner.

I shot Hailey a smile, that she returned nervously, and I said, "It's your ass, Sweetheart. You have an athlete's butt, tight and fit."

At that Hailey blushed bright red and Melinda piped up with, "He's an ass man Hail. Small tits and tight asses, you'll have him stiff and limping all day long."

"Melinda," Hailey chastised loudly. "Jesus Melinda, you're embarrassing!"

"Come-on Hailey, get a grip, we're all adults here." Mel said with humor. From the look on Hailey's face it may be the first time in her life, even at eighteen, Hailey had ever been referred to as an adult.

She got a shocked questioning look on her face, and she turned to me to see what was coming next.

"Now ladies, please ... mellow! Hailey, Melinda is right. We're all adults here, at least in my mind. If you act like an adult you should always be treated that way. Some people have a real problem with that. In the mind of the law you just "graduated" and aren't referred to as a child anymore, so anything that goes on here stays here because Mel is supposedly underage in many places, and if Jessie chooses to join us, she too could be considered underage as well. I don't think so but that's neither here nor there. They're not underage here."

I looked into her eyes to see if she understood what I was saying. She did.

"I'm pretty sure that Melinda gave you full details on what went on here last night," I said, frowning at Melinda.

Then looked to Hailey who didn't need to say a word. I could see on her face what the answer was, but she looked me right in the eyes, and nodded her head, adding, "Yes she did, but you don't have to worry anything about it. I'm not going to say anything to anyone. I love Mel too much to cause any problems."

She dropped into one of the chairs around our small table, or I guess I should say she flopped into the chair. "Bobby, that's the problem we have in life right now. We can't do shit without everybody talking about it and pretty soon everybody knows about whatever it is and you get a reputation that usually isn't deserved."

I couldn't tell if she was going to start to cry or not, but she just stuttered on, "And ... and fucking guys are the worst. Ohmigod!"

I looked at her directly, giving her my undivided attention for the moment, but I didn't say anything yet. I'm sure she's not finished.

"I mean, I went out with this one guy, one time. The next thing I know, I fucked him, and I sucked him and everything."

Now there were a few tears starting to show, "Pretty soon every guy in the school is hitting on me because they think I'm an easy lay. I didn't even kiss the guy goodnight, but now I'm a big super slut."

With great emotion she sputtered, "For christ sake, I'm still a fucking virgin. How many damned eighteen-year old girls do you know that are still virgins? And now I'm a big slut?"

She was almost in full tears by this time and Mel walked up behind her, put her arms around her friend giving her a warm fuzzy hug, and said, "Hailey, your friends know the truth, that's all that should matter, and you know what happened to him, so it's all good."

I decided not to ask, but knowing she had a brother I could imagine.

"Yeah Melinda, but you didn't have all the guys, especially the older ones, hitting on you, groping your ass, trying to grab your tits. Shit, I don't even have any tits and they were trying to cop a feel ... Fuck!"

I started to chuckle a little, and they both looked over at me with glaring eyes. I mean if looks could kill, I'd have been dropped on the spot.

"I'm sorry Hailey, I really am, but your comment about your tits is priceless to me."

Hailey looked at me with a strange, somewhat angered, but querying look, "What do you mean? Why is not having any tits priceless?" She asked looking up at Melinda.

Mel just shrugged her shoulders, and said, "I know you're not asking me!"

Then both looked at me, so I guess I was kind of on the spot here. I had to put this diplomatically because young women are very conscious of their growth rate and are always comparing themselves with others. No they shouldn't, but they do. It's because of Barbie dolls and Playboy magazine. A girl thinks she has to have humongous tits to be desirable.

"Hailey, I know this may come as a surprise to you, but not all men like big tits. I understand where it all comes from, and I understand the psychology involved, but you have to believe me."

I put in a big pregnant pause for effect, "When I was young, hell yes, we were all taught that big tits is what made a woman a woman." Her eyes dropped to the table at this point, so I reached across and with two fingers pulled her chin up so that I could look into her eyes.

"Hailey, as a man, I know that isn't true. You say you don't have any tits, but I would wholly disagree with you. I haven't seen your tits, nor does the top you're wearing give me a real good view, and believe me I've looked," which brought a grin to her face and a laugh from Mel for which she got an elbow in the ribs.

"Hailey, what I'm trying to say to you is that from my point of view, from what I've observed up to now your tits are absolutely perfect." She got a sparkle in her dancing eyes, and a badly hidden mischievous grin.

"I don't know how else to say it, Sweetheart. To me, big tits that girls think they need to have to be sexy just get in the way of the fun."

Shocking both Melinda and I, Hailey stood up and looked me directly in the eyes as she reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head and threw it on the floor, then reached behind her back and undid her bra, shrugging it to the floor, then putting her hands under each trying to lift them, looked me in the face and said, "These are perfect tits? Is that what you're saying?" and now I could tell that she was nearing tears again.

I stood up and walked around the table to stand next to her, then moved to a spot directly in front of her as she started to turn to look up at my face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.