Playing and Losing - Cover

Playing and Losing

Copyright© 2012 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I help my wife with her fantasy, but there's only one loser!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

“Errol wants me to have dinner with him tonight darling” she said somewhat hesitantly.

“He’s meeting an important client and if he gets the account, I’ll be servicing it”

“Dinner and what else?” I asked but she wasn’t biting, she came up behind where I was sitting and draped both arms over my shoulders.

“Don’t be such an old grouch” she said and pushed her boobs against the back of my head, “He’s my boss, this is part of my job and it always has been”

“He’ll expect you to go to bed with him- again”

She put her lips to my ear and whispered seductively,

“Probably yes and you know you love it don’t you?”

I grinned in spite of myself, “His place or ours?”

“Why?” she grinned back, “Wanna watch?”

“Of course” I laughed, “Can I shave you before you go?”

“Ooh yes please”

“You going to wear stockings?”

“Don’t I always?”

“What about underwear?”

She giggled and nipped my ear playfully,

“No underwear” she laughed, “Just a little dab of perfume on my cunt”

“Sexy slut” I growled, “Will you let him taste you?”

“Oh fuck yes” she giggled, “He’s got a fantastic tongue”

The thought of watching my beautiful wife with her stocking clad thighs wrapped around her black lovers head had me rock hard again, but I was determined not to touch myself that night at all.

“Oh my lord” Errol said when he called for her, “You look stunning”

“Thank you kind sir” I laughed, “You said tonight’s important to you and the company”

“Very important” he said seriously, “So I’ll tell you this in front of Tom, if we get this account, you’ll be servicing it, which means a rather large pay increase, I reckon your pay will go up by about fifty percent”

“So no pressure then” Wendy laughed and kissed me goodbye.

The next three hours were the longest of my life, my emotions were in a turmoil, had they even gone for a meal?, or were they in bed at that moment?

I cursed myself for not knowing where they’d gone, but what was the point in knowing that? If their meeting was as crucial as he’d said, I could hardly phone and interrupt it.

Did he know she was naked under her dress? Was he fingering her now? I was driving myself mad so I did what any normal man would do, I went to the pub.

They were already home when I finally arrived back much the worse for wear, they were on the sofa kissing and my wife’s dress was up round her waist.

“David” she gasped, “Where the hell were you, I was worried”

“I went for a drink” I said, how did you get on?”

“We got the account Dave” Errol said with a smile and Wendy giggled, “And I got a raise”

“So I see” I said and looked at Errol’s massive cock in her hand.

She giggled again and dipped her head to lick it lasciviously,

“I was just saying thank you”

“Want a drink?” I asked, but she was busy again trying to swallow his monstrous cock, so I wobbled unsteadily into the kitchen and poured myself a large brandy.

She was squatting over him when I got back, just lowering herself down onto his shaft,

“Oh fuck, yes” she moaned as she sank down, “Oh my Christ, this is so fucking good”

“Look at us David” she said over her shoulder, “Watch him fucking your sweet little wife, look at his huge, thick cock sliding into my innocent hole”

In spite of my drunken state I felt myself becoming aroused as she kissed him, her mouth wide open, tongue sliding between his teeth, she was dripping saliva and he was loving it.

“You like my cock don’t you?” he said and she moaned as she squirmed on it,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.