Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 18: Changes and More of the Same

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Changes and More of the Same - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

We returned home to my house and unloaded the camper. Dirty laundry went to the washer and leftover food to the fridge. After 30 minutes we had everything unloaded and put away and I headed out to return the camper. Judy followed me in her car so I could get a ride home. That was the first time since I got my license that I didn't drive.

Back home we called a family meeting to decide what we were going to do since we were all one family. Judy's house was too small for the five of us so we decided to move her and Sandy into my house. I had to get used to calling it our house from that point on. Ok then, so doing the math we had four bedrooms and five people. Somebody had to double up. Wait, what was I thinking? I will be generous and share the master bedroom with Judy. After all it was the only way to survive the nights.

I called a real estate agent I knew well and helped Judy put her house on the market. Three days after it was listed she had an offer at her asking price. The sale closed in record time before school started. She sold the house as furnished so we didn't have to dispose of a lot of things being as my house was fully furnished. We did swap a few pieces but no big deal.

With a big walk-in closet in our master suite, I measured rod space and came up with eight feet. Being fair about it I was assigned my three feet. We got more TV sets so the girls could watch what they wanted when they wanted. House rule number one – No TV with undone homework. Rule 2 – mealtime is family time. And so on all the way to rule 25 which says Mother is always right and trumps rules one through 24. I love it when a plan comes together.

All through the honeymoon/vacation Sandy started calling me dad and Kim and Cindy called Judy mom. We were getting to feel just like a real family. Where we came from doesn't matter. Where we were from then on was what made it right. School and college started up at almost the same time so our week days were scheduled firmly. Evenings and weekends were where we had some flexibility. The three girls were allowed to date on Friday and Saturday nights. We let them know that their friends or boyfriends were always welcome in our home. Sandy was the only one who had to keep her door open when she had visitors unless it was for a sleepover with one of her female friends.

I was still coach for the cheerleader teams so that kept Judy and me busy three afternoons a week for practice. Judy, even though she wasn't being paid, enjoyed working with the girls. Sandy moving into the ninth grade was on the varsity squad and had a bunch of friends. One weekend she asked if she could have some friends over for a pool party, Judy and I told her that it would be all right, not knowing that she meant the whole cheerleading squad, as long as she made all the plans including grocery shopping. She dove right into the preparations with a vengeance and planned the whole thing. Fortunately she had some help from Kim who showed her how to coordinate the squad and manipulate the coach. Hey, that's me. Ouch.

On the day of the party our poor little house was literally bulging at the seams. I of course spent the whole time gawking at a veritable sea of skimpy bathing suits. Some of the girls were even brash enough to wear thongs. Two of the girls complained of leg cramps which I had to minister to with a thigh massage. When the rest of the girls saw what was happening you would be shocked to see how many cramps there were then. My special technique for treating leg cramps invariably results in an orgasm for the recipient and almost one for me as well. Judy loved these squad parties because it meant that after the party she would get a no holds barred knock down drag out session of love making from her horny husband leaving her exhausted and sometimes unconscious. I could consequently be sure to get an extra special breakfast the next morning some of which was food.

At one of the parties I noticed one of the girls floating face down in the water motionless. I dove right in and pulled her limp body out and carried her to the deck. I administered mouth to mouth breathing and after giving her five breaths I got a shock as she threw her arms around me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She held on for the longest time and when I finally managed to get free she smiled and said "Gotcha." She was so naughty she deserved a spanking but I decided not to do it since she would probably enjoy it too much. These horny girls will stop at nothing to get their own way and I really don't try too hard to stop them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.