Stone Inc
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Cold Creek

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ben Stone has just turned sixteen, the age when Stone males are considered men. He is the ninth generation of the Stone family to join the family company and starts to learn the secrets and benefits of being a Stone.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Workplace   School  

Ben and his father had breakfast together at the same time every day of the week, including weekends and holidays. They were both at the table at seven on Thursday morning, his dad reading the paper while Ben had the usual bowl of cereal.

"Ready for your test?" his dad asked when Ben got up to do the dishes.

"Yes," Ben replied.

"Ok, we'll leave in twenty minutes, I want to be there for eight," his dad said before going back to his paper.

"Alright, I'll be ready," he responded and left the kitchen to wash up and get into his clothes.

Ben got dressed in some casual clothes and reviewed the handbook until his dad was ready to go. The drive to the testing office was short and luckily the wait to have a vision test was relatively short. After he passed that, he was given the written multiple choice test and quickly had it done. It was marked just as fast and he had easily passed. He left with a G1 licence and could now drive during the day as long as a driver with a full G licence with four years of driving experience was in the front passenger seat.

His dad just nodded when Ben showed him his licence and led the way out of the office. Instead of driving right home, he turned into a GM car dealership and parked the car.

"Come on," his dad said as he got out.

Ben followed as they went inside and walked up to the manager's office.

"Morning Sam," the manager said.

"Morning Charley," Ben's dad replied. "This is my son Ben."

"Morning Ben," the manager said.

"Morning, Mr. Tate," Ben responded, reading the nameplate on the desk.

"Is it all set?" Ben's dad asked.

"Yep, the paperwork is all done and it's been detailed," the manager answered. "It's waiting in the bay for you. Come on, I'll show you."

"Great, thanks Charley," Ben's dad said.

The manager led them through the dealership to the bay where a new 2012 deep red Camaro ZL1 sat.

"Now that is a beautiful piece of machinery," his dad said, walking around the car. "What do you think, Ben?"

Ben just nodded as he looked inside at the black leather seats and manual transmission.

"Well?" his dad asked, looking through the driver's window at him.

"It's sweet, you getting a new car?" Ben asked.

"No, it's for you, for your birthday," his dad said with a grin. "I hope you like the colour."

"I like the colour," Ben replied. "Is this a joke, like in the Transformers movie where the dad drives into a Porsche dealership and then drives to a used car dealership?

"As much as that would be funny to pull on you, no this is not a joke," his dad answered. "You're a good kid and I've haven't been a great dad so far. This is one of the ways I'm going to make it up to you. But, if I find out you're racing it or driving it like a maniac, I'll take it away and trade it in for a pink VW bug. So, while you have all the bells and whistles, you don't get to find out it does zero to sixty in four seconds. Understand me Ben?"

"Yes Sir," Ben replied, looking back at his dad with a matching serious expression. "You know you didn't have to do this. I can't drive alone for a year so it's just going to sit in the garage. A used car would have been more than enough."

"You can drive alone in eight months if you take the driver's ed class and pass the G1 driver's test," his father corrected him. "In the meantime, we'll use it to get you some practice on the weekends. I'm sure you won't mind being seen with your old man if you're driving this around."

"No, I don't have a problem with that," Ben told him. "Thanks dad."

"You're welcome Ben, let's take it out for a spin," his dad suggested with a grin. "Charley, can you have someone drive my car to the house and leave the keys under the seat?"

His dad tossed his keys over to Charley when he agreed and got into the driver's seat.

"I'll drive it to the school parking lot and you can practice a bit before you get out on the road," he explained before turning the car on.

For the next three hours, his dad taught him the basics of driving, everything from how to shift gears to parking, both normal and parallel. The last hour they drove around the city, mostly on the quiet side streets so he could get the hang of it.

"Time for lunch, anyplace you want to show the car of at?" his dad asked.

"No, where ever you want to go is fine with me," Ben replied.

"Really, no teen hangout you want to impress the girls at?" his dad persisted.

"No, I don't bother with that stuff," Ben told him. "Besides, you're already taking me out tonight."

"You're way too mature for your age," his dad said. "I guess that's why I felt ok with buying you a car this powerful. Let's go over to Fallon's then – it's over on Yonge Street. Take a right at the next light."

They had a nice lunch at the upscale restaurant where they both watched the wait staff walk around in short skirts and tight blouses. After the meal was done they drove home and Ben worked out for an hour and then read a book.

At four, he had a shower, shaved and then got into his new suit, his dad helping with the tie. They took his car, with Ben allowed to drive to the restaurant which was located on the main floor of a downtown Toronto luxury hotel.

"Ok, before we go in, I have surprise number two for you," his dad said after they had the valet park the car.

"Oh?" Ben asked.

"I invited a couple of ladies out to dinner with us," his dad informed him.

"Anyone I know?" Ben asked.

"No, you've never met them," his dad replied. "I want you to enjoy yourself and not be quiet and shy. They will be friendly and I want you to find some confidence talking to women. They are here to spend time with us and for all of us to have a good time. So step out of your shell and enjoy their company. Understand?"

"Ok, I'll try my best," Ben assured him.

"Good, Amanda is my date and Lily will be yours," his dad informed him as they entered the lobby.

Two beautiful women got up from a bench when his dad guided them towards them. The slightly older one was a tall blonde in a silver dress while the other was shorter brunette in a little black dress.

"It's good to see you two, you look beautiful," his father said with a smile.

"Thank you Sam," the slightly older blonde woman replied with a smile. "This is Lily, a friend of mine."

"Lily, it's my pleasure to meet you," his dad said as he shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you Sam, Amanda has told me good things about you," Lily responded.

"Lily and Amanda, this is my son Ben," Sam made the introductions.

"Hello Ben, you look like Sam's brother rather than his son," Amanda said with a smile.

"Hi Amanda, it's a pleasure to meet you," Ben replied before turning to Lily. "Lily, I'm very happy to meet you as well. Both of you are absolutely gorgeous."

"My, handsome, polite and charming, I like that in a man," Lily said with a grin.

"Shall we?" his dad asked and put his arm around Amanda's waist before guiding her to the hostess waiting for them outside the nearby restaurant.

Ben was surprised when Lily wrapped her arm around his as they followed. She smiled at him when he looked over at her and patted his hand to reassure him. They were led to a secluded table and just Sam and Amanda had drinks while Lily followed Ben's lead with a sparkling water.

"Was that a new Camaro I saw you pulling up in?" Lily asked Ben.

"Yes, we just got it today," Ben replied.

"I love the colour," she said. "It's probably my favorite type of car right now."

"It's a fun car to drive, that's for sure," Ben told her.

The conversation flowed easily between all four of them as the appetizers and salads were served. Not once was his age or grade in school discussed but rather Lily guided the conversation to music that they liked, movies they had seen and places they had visited as the four of them had appetizers.

The conversation flowed easily while they ate their entrees and then declined dessert. His dad paid the bill and then led them to the elevators and punched the top floor button when they got in. Ben had no idea what was going on but since Amanda and Lily didn't seem to be asking questions, he kept his to himself for now.

Amanda and his dad led the way to a room on the south side of the building and his dad used a keycard to open it. Once inside, Ben discovered they were in a large suite, with two bedrooms and a bathroom off the main sitting and dining room. The elder Stone pulled a bottle of champagne from the fridge while Amanda and Lily grabbed four glasses and followed him out to the balcony. The hotel overlooked the Toronto Inner Harbour and they had an excellent view from the top floor.

"So, we're here tonight to celebrate Ben's sixteenth birthday, the day when Stone males become men," his dad said as he popped the cork out of the champagne bottle.

He poured four glasses and raised his to Ben and said, "Happy Birthday Ben, you've turned into a fine man. Welcome into the fraternity of Stone men and all that comes with it. To Ben!"

"Happy Birthday Ben!" Lily and Amanda said before they all had a sip, including Ben.

"Thank you all," Ben replied. "I'm having a very good day so far."

"Good, Lily and I need to freshen up," Amanda announced. "Give us a few minutes before you come in."

"Sure, we have a couple things to talk about and we'll be in a few," his dad told them.

Amanda kissed his dad and surprisingly, Lily gave him a kiss on the lips before they both smiled and went back inside.

"Beautiful women, don't you think?" his dad asked.

"Very much so," Ben agreed.

"Amanda and I get together from time to time when I need some company and I asked her to bring along a friend for you," the elder Stone explained. "I want you to try and turn on the Stone charm with Lily and see what happens. You're good looking, polite and charming so use that to get some experience. I'm sure you'll both enjoy each other's company without getting too attached."

"Okay, but I'm sure she's just being nice, I'm probably three to five years younger than her," Ben responded.

"She's not pretending," his father said. "Put these in your wallet just in case."

"Dad, I highly doubt things will go that far," Ben said, but took the condoms and slipped them into his wallet.

"You might be surprised," his dad told him with a grin.

Ben just shook his head while thinking about what his dad had said and left unsaid. He had his suspicions but kept them to himself. Lily was a beautiful woman and he would be a fool to turn down the chance to spend time with her.

"Tomorrow, I'll explain a bit more about what it means to be a Stone man," his dad said as he finished his glass of champagne. "Tonight, enjoy yourself and let Lily teach you a few things about women. Let's go in and see where they are."

The women were just exiting the bathroom and moved to stand beside the men. His dad poured the glasses full while everyone held them up for him.

"Alright, Amanda and I would like to spend some time alone if you two don't mind," he stated. "We're going to take the bedroom on the right so we'll see you in the morning. I'll have breakfast brought up for seven. You two enjoy the rest of your evening and Happy Birthday again Ben."

"Yes, Happy Birthday Ben," Amanda said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Good night you two."

"Good night," Lily replied with a smile as the older couple went to the bedroom and shut the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.