My Wife's Lovers - Cover

My Wife's Lovers

Copyright© 2012 by Gary Johns

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Amy and James have been happily married for over ten years when James suggests that she take other lovers. At first she is reluctant, but eventually gives in. This is a mostly true story about how their relationship progressed until she had become a hotwife. There will be multiple parts if people enjoy the first part.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The following morning I found Amy in the kitchen preparing breakfast. I came up behind her and kissed her on the nape of her neck. "Good morning my sweet and sexy wife."

She turned around and smiled. "Well, what has made you so amorous this early in the morning?" she said as if she didn't already know.

"Oh nothing, I am just a very lucky man to have such a sexy wife," I said as I began to fondle her gorgeous breasts.

"Thank you," she said. "But you had better stop that or you will not get your breakfast."

"I think the alternative to breakfast would be far better," I answered, but reluctantly let her finish. I had to leave for work soon.

As we were eating I said, "How did you like your tenth anniversary party?"

"It was wonderful," she answered, biting into a piece of toast.

When she didn't fall for my bait I said, "How about your little escapade with the kid, as you called him? Any regrets this morning?"

"That was very nice too," she answered again without revealing anything.

I saw a smile playing at her lips, however. She was going to force me to be direct.

"Okay, do you still feel all right with what happened now that you have had a chance to think about it?"

She nodded and took a sip of coffee and said, "But the real question is how do you feel about it?"

"Well, I have to admit that I was a little jealous."

"You were the one that wanted me to do it, remember," she said, a little defensively.

"I know, but you didn't let me finish what I was about to say. I was about to say that I was a little jealous, but the excitement far over-shadowed that."

Her eyebrows rose a bit. "Really?" she said.

I sighed, almost in exasperation. "Amy, I love you more than anything in the world, and if you have any reservations about what we are doing, please tell me and we will not go any further. I think you know I like it."

She put down her coffee and said, "My only reservations have to do with how you will handle it. There is no real downside for me, unless it is with you. I don't want anything to come between us. We are too good together."

"We are," I said.

She said, "So you are saying that you are okay with it?"

"Yes," I answered quickly.

"Even with your jealously?"

I hesitated a moment before I answered. "Yes. In a strange way that is what makes it fun."

Amy looked at me curiously. "The jealously makes it fun?"

I could tell that there was no way she could understand that. "Yes. I know you can't understand it but the butterflies in my stomach make it more exciting somehow. I suppose if I didn't love you so much it would not cause those butterflies."

Amy said, "You are right, I don't understand it. I would never want to feel like that ... the jealously thing."

"I know," I said and paused again. Then I said, "The only thing that I ask is that you be completely honest with your feelings and never, ever hide anything from me, and I promise to do the same. If you ever feel uncomfortable with something you can tell me, and I will do the same thing."

She reached over, grasped my hand, and looked me in the eyes. "Okay. That is a bargain. I hope you know that I would never hide anything from you. You are my soul mate and nothing will ever change that."

I smiled. "I feel the same way. I will stop it immediately if it ever causes a real problem between us." She squeezed my hand. There was a pause in our conversation as we ate, both deep in thought. Then I said, "Have you thought about whether or not you want to go any further with David?"

She nodded, swallowed a bite of food, and then took a quick sip of coffee before she continued. "He is just a kid and very naive, if not innocent. You know I like younger men and the naivety and innocence is a bonus. When you add to the fact that he has a big cock, not that being big is really important to me, but ... well, I am willing if you are."

I broke into a broad smile. "I don't know how I ended up with such a wonderful wife," I said.

"Just luck on your part," she teased.

I stood up and came around the table and kissed her passionately, reaching into her robe to grab her breasts. "I have to get to work. I'll think about the next step and we can talk tonight when I get home."

"Okay. I love you," she said, pressing my hands to her chest.

I reluctantly pulled away. "I love you too, bye."


On the way home that evening I made a couple of quick stops to pick up several things. After dinner we went into the family room and sat down to talk.

"So, here is what I was thinking," I said. "Do you think David would be willing to come over to the pool on Saturday?"

"I think so. Of course he might still be embarrassed by what happened."

"I think I know horny young men and I am pretty sure you can convince him," I said with a smile. "I bought you a swim suit to wear." With that I pulled out a tiny two piece bikini ... if you can even call it a bikini ... it was a top that would barely cover her nipples and a bottom that might not cover her pussy lips.

Amy's eyes grew wide. "You want me to wear that outside?"

"That was the intent."

"I remember when you used to be concerned when I wore a regular bikini on a public beach," she said with eyes wide, but there was a grin on her face.

"That was the old me," I answered, handing her the bikini.

She held the top up to her chest and said, "This definitely will not entirely cover my nipples and the bottom may not cover my pussy."

"That is the plan," I laughed.

"David might climax before I have a chance to touch him."

"I hope not. There is something else I got for me. Let me get it." I went into the garage and came back with a brochure and sat down next to her. "This is a whole house security camera system."

She looked at me curiously. "We already have a security system."

"I know, but this is not for security. It is a set of remote controlled wireless cameras."

She still looked confused.

"They are cameras I can set up secretly, anywhere in or outside the house."

Amy's eyebrows raised, but I couldn't read her expression.

I said, "I will not do this if you object, but let me tell you what I have planned. One of the issues the other night was that I couldn't see you or hear you, without giving myself away. I kept wondering how I was going to participate, beyond you telling me the story afterward. The solution is to set up a remote camera system. I can put them anywhere I want and feed them into the television in our media room."

"Oh," Amy said, but still didn't reveal what she thought.

"As I said I will not do this if it is a problem for you. In fact, I feel a little strange even suggesting it, but I don't know any other solution. I mean I guess we could get into the 'lifestyle' as they say and go to swap orgies, but that is not what I want and I don't think you would be interested either."

"Absolutely not. I would have to scratch the eyes out of any slut coming on to you," she said with a meaningful smile.

"You know I am not interested in another woman."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.