Gary & Ginger - Cover

Gary & Ginger

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Gary (Just One Kiss, Gary's Girl) Returns once again. He's finally found a nice girl who doesn't have a brother, he's stood up to his mother and grandmother, and is ready to change his life. But now his cousins girlfriend wants him, everyone around him doubts his relationship with his new girl will work, and he keeps bumping into his ex best friend and his ex girlfriends. Will Gary finally find happiness?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Gary watched as Ginger got dressed. He was with her in the dressing room. The other girls were already out on the floor making their rounds. Ginger applied very little make up and dabbed a bit of perfume on her skin.

“What?” She asked as she looked at Gary through the mirror.

He stared, mesmerized by her beauty. “Nothing. Just that I love you.”

Ginger turned around. “Oh do you now?”

Gary nodded.

“Does Brett know you’re in here with me instead of out there working?” She teased.

“No, but you’re not going to tell him are you?” Gary asked in a serious tone.

“Never.”

Gary stood up and went over to his lovely girlfriend. He knelt down in front of her and looked up into her pretty green eyes. “You know last night was probably the best night I’ve had in a long time. I mean yes, my family pissed me off and seeing Ben and Lila was no picnic either, but in the end, I ended up spending it with you.”

Ginger touched his face. “Well, I tried to make it as special as I could.”

“Oh you did baby,” Gary said and leaned in and kissed her. They heard the door open and Gary quickly stood up. In walked in Penny, another dancer. She looked at them and shook her head.

“You two need to get a room,” Penny said.

“Well, we did have this room but now you’re coochie blocking me,” Ginger joked.

Gary and Penny laughed.

“Oh my bad. Well, I just came to reapply my lipstick,” Penny said as she reached for her lipstick and turned to the mirror.

“Well, I better get back to work. I’ll see you later.” Gary kissed Ginger.

He walked back out to the bar. It was a Thursday night so that meant it was college night. He knew there would be tons of horny college kids paying for lap dances. Not to mention buying drinks.

He went back to the bar where one of his other coworkers had tended to while Gary took a short break to be with his lover.

After a long night of serving drinks and listening to customer’s sob stories, Gary was ready to call it a night. The bar closed at two in the morning and he was out by two-thirty after cleaning up.

He went to say goodbye to Ginger and knew she wouldn’t be home for about another hour or so.

After arriving home and taking a shower, Gary was about to go to sleep when he saw a missed called from his mother on his phone. She had called him around midnight which seemed strange to Gary.

He wanted to call her but it seemed really late. Still, he feared that maybe something was wrong. He decided to call his mom anyway and let it ring only two times. She happened to answer on the second ring.

“Gary?” Alice whispered.

“Yeah ... mom, are you ok?” Gary asked.

“I’m fine ... now. I’m sorry if I called you too late.”

“No, it’s ok. I was at work. I’m sorry for calling you too late.”

“Oh ... yes I forgot you were working. I don’t even know what days you don’t work.”

“I’m off Wednesdays and Sundays mom. But you know you can call me anytime and I’ll call you when I can. Is everything ok?”

Silence.

“Mom?” Gary asked.

“Y-yes. I’m here. I’m sorry. I was just feeling down earlier. A friend ... a friend of mine passed away.”

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that mom.”

“Yeah...”

“Was this a close friend? Do I know them?”

Silence.

“Mom?”

“Yes ... I mean no you don’t know them. It was an old friend.”

“Well I’m sorry that your friend passed away mom. You going to be ok?”

“I’ll be fine. Oh you left some presents over here.”

“Oh ... well I can stop by to pick them up tomorrow. I got the house key so I can drop by after I get out of class.”

“I’ll be here so stop by and hang out for a bit ok?”

Gary found it really strange that his mother would be acting so strange. Not that it was a bad thing, but she seemed more laid back and down to earth. Most of the time she was always stressed and strict sounding.

“Yeah sure. I’ll swing by.”

Gary hung up with his mother and wondered if there was something else going on that he didn’t know about. He was sure soon he’d found out.


The next day after class, Gary stopped by the apartment to drop off his backpack and to see Ginger before going to his mother’s house. She was laying in bed, barely waking up when he walked in the room.

“Hey,” Ginger said sleepily.

“Hey baby.” Gary went over and sat on the bed. He stroked her red hair.

“How was school?”

“It was good. I got a big test coming up next week so I really got to study this weekend. I’m going over to my mom’s right now. I talked to her last night. She didn’t sound like herself. She said a friend of hers passed away but I could tell something else was wrong. I just don’t know what.”

“I hope she’s not sick or anything like that,” Ginger said concerned. She slowly sat up on the bed.

“Yeah me too. I hope not,” Gary agreed.

“It’s hard when you lose a parent. I mean I was so scared when I found out both of my parents died.”

Gary reached over and hugged her. “I’m sorry your parents are gone, baby. Do you ever think about who your biological parents are?”

Ginger nodded. “Sometimes I do.”

“Have you ever wanted to look for them? I mean my uncle is a detective. He could find out something like that for you.”

Ginger shrugged. “What would be the point? Obviously my mom gave me up for some reason. I don’t think she’d want to meet me now after all these years.”

“You don’t know that,” Gary assured.

“Yeah ... well...”

Gary kissed her forehead. “Get some more rest, baby. I’ll be back in a few hours or so. I can pick something up for dinner for us if you want.”

Ginger laid back down and stretched her lovely body. “Mmm that sounds good.”

Gary smiled and leaned in to kiss her softly. “I’ll be back later. Get some more rest.”

Ginger slowly closed her eyes. Gary quietly left the room and went off to his mother’s house.


Gary arrived a few minutes later. He noticed his uncle’s car in the driveway. Gary let himself in the house and called out for his mother.

“Mom?”

“Hey!” His uncle greeted him.

“Hey Uncle Alan, what brings you here?” Gary asked hugging his uncle.

“Well your mother was upset so I stayed the night. I slept in your old room, hope you don’t mind?”

“Nah it’s cool. Where’s my mom?”

“She’s up in her room. I just heated her up some soup so she might be eating. She’s feeling better now. She was really upset yesterday.”

Gary looked up towards the stairs. “Yeah. I guess losing that friend of hers really brought her down. Do you know who her friend was?”

Alan shrugged. “No. I don’t.”

“Hmm ... well I’ll go up to talk to her. She said she wanted me to hang around for a bit.”

“Yes, she does. By all means stay. Did you want some reheated Campbell’s soup?” Alan asked.

Gary laughed. “Nah I’m good.”

“Ok well ... I’ll be down here if you all need me,” Alan said happily.

“Alright,” Gary began to walk away but then remembered Ginger. “Oh! Hey Uncle Alan. I got a huge favor to ask.”

Alan listened.

“Well my girlfriend Ginger, she’s adopted and well ... I think she wants to know who her biological parents are. I mean she told me she’s ok not knowing but I know her too well by now.”

Alan crossed his arms. “So ... you’d like me to do some investigation?”

“Please? I’ll pay you-”

“Nonsense. You’re my nephew. I’ll do it, no problem. I’m just going to need some information on her. Just get me the city she was born, her date of birth and I’ll take it from there.”

“Really? You’d do it?” Gary was excited now. He knew Ginger’s birthday was coming up in April and he wanted more than anything to be able to tell her that he’d found her birth mother and maybe her birth father. That would be a hell of a gift!

“Yes I’ll do it. Just call me later on if you can to give me the information. I’ll be here most of the day comforting your mom.”

“Thanks Uncle Alan,” Gary hugged his uncle again. “Oh and thank you as well for taking care of my mom.”

“You got it,” Alan replied. Gary was glad to have such a great uncle. Too bad his cousin couldn’t be the same way.

Gary went upstairs to see his mother. He knocked on the door once and waited a few seconds. He opened the door and his mother was sitting up in bed watching CNN and eating her soup.

“Gary,” she smiled.

“Hey mom,” Gary went over and bent down to hug his mom and kiss her cheek.

“It’s so good to have you here. Sit down,” she said patting the bed.

Gary sat down on the bed next to his mom. She had a tray of food in front of her which consisted of Campbell’s chicken soup and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Gary was amused by his uncle’s cooking skills.

“So you doing ok mom?” Gary asked.

She nodded. “I am now. I was just really upset yesterday. I’m sorry about your birthday too.”

Gary shrugged. “It’s ok mom. Ginger and I still had a great time.”

“She seems sweet,” Alice stated.

Gary nodded in agreement. “She is sweet mom. You really should get to know her. I mean I know her job isn’t something you think is right, but that doesn’t make her who she is. She’s got so much potential to do more. I know she will do more.”

Alice smiled. “I’m glad you’re happy. You’re grandmother isn’t too fond of her but eventually she’ll come around I’m sure.”

“Yeah ... let’s hope so. You know the way grandma can be.”

Both agreed and laughed. Alice felt happy that moment.

“So...” Gary looked around, “Where are my gifts?”

Alice laughed again. “Oh ... over there by my dresser,” she pointed.

Gary looked over at the chair near the dresser. He went over to look at his gifts. His grandmother had gotten him a few crisp white and blue Brooks Brother’s button up shirts which Gary knew he’d never wear. His uncle Alan got him Monster Beats headphones which he was psyched about. His mother got him an American Express gift card for two hundred dollars and his cousin Danny and Sally got him a card that had no expression simply their two sloppy signatures. Fuck it, Gary thought. They still weren’t going to ruin his happiness.


Later that night, the club was booming. It was Friday night after all. The bar was busier than ever. Gary and his coworker Tom were manning it and still, it was almost impossible to keep up with the customers.

The DJ played Pitbull’s Rain Over Me loudly while some girls danced on stage and the others mingled in the crowd.

Gary spotted Ginger looking sexy as hell in a tight short white dress and six inch black heels. Gary found it hard not to stare at his gorgeous girlfriend. She walked around the club making men drool. Gary had to admit he felt damn lucky that she only wanted him when she could probably have any man in that room.

Meanwhile, Sally and Veronica sat outside in Sally’s car waiting for Max and his friends to arrive. Sally had told Danny that she and Veronica were going out for a girls night out. Little did he know what was in store for Gary. Sally had arranged it so that Max and his perverted friends could put their paws all over Ginger while Sally and Veronica distracted the bouncers with their sexual advances.

Max was a guy Sally knew because she often bought pot from him. He was sleazy and had sleazy friends. He’d be perfect to piss Gary off. Max was good looking so Sally knew that would piss Gary off even more, having a good looking guy hit on his hooker girlfriend.

“Did you tell them midnight? Fuck! It’s almost twelve thirty and those assholes aren’t here!” Veronica complained.

“Shut up! I told you they run late sometimes,” Sally assured. She looked around and got hyped up when she saw the white Escalade pull up next to her car. “See? They’re here!” She said excitedly and got out the car.

“It’s about fucking time!” Veronica yelled as she got out the car. Max and his friends were already getting out of their vehicle.

“Hey shut that ho up!” Max warned Sally.

“Fuck you!” Veronica shouted at him.

“Right here? I’m down for it!”

“Alright you two, that’s enough. So you know the plan right?” Sally reminded Max.

“Yeah I know the plan. Go in there and make it rain on that ho and then have her man get all pissed off and try to beat the crap out of us. Yeah I get it. I’m not stupid!” Max shot back. His two friends Lenny and Marty stood behind him.

Sally winced. “It’s the redhead chick ok? Don’t be wasting your time on the other skanks.”

“Alright then let’s get to it!” Max snapped his fingers and his friends followed him.

Max and his friends walked in first. Sally and Veronica waited outside for a few minutes before going in and hitting on the two bouncers. They were sure to wear the shortest dresses they had and the highest heels. They looked like they could be working at the bar.

They walked in and the two bouncers immediately noticed them. One bouncer was short and stubby with a goatee and the other was tall, muscular with a long ponytail and dark blue eyes, but both ugly as hell.

“Hello ladies. Welcome to the Palace... , “ the short one said.

“You take the short one I’ll take the ponytail,” Sally whispered in Veronica’s ear.

“I don’t want the fat one! Why do I get that one?” Veronica whined.

“Look, it’s just for fun, for fucks sakes!” Sally hissed. She went over to the ponytail and flashed him a sexy smile. “Hey gorgeous, what’s your name?” She asked him.

The ponytail guy blushed. “Chris,” he said right away.

“Well Chris, I’m Sally,” she said and extended her hand out for a handshake.

Chris took her hand and kissed it. Sally secretly got disgusted. She looked over and Veronica already had the stubby guy eating out of the palm of her hand. He was ogling Veronica like a big pervert.

The girls were charming the pants out of the bouncers. Meanwhile Max and his friends got a VIP booth near the back.

“So who’s the broad we are supposed to be harassing?” Lenny asked.

Max looked around. The club was filled with beautiful half naked women. “The fuck do I know? All Sally said was that she’s the redhead. I wonder if she’s a real redhead. Maybe we can get her to show us her cunt.” Max burst out laughing.

Sally and Veronica had managed to distract the bouncers. Sally was making out with the ponytail bouncer named Chris while Veronica was forcing herself to kiss the short stubby bouncer who she later learned was named Dale. Veronica was hoping Gary would hurry up and lose his cool so she could get away from Dale and his sloppy and sour tasting kisses.

Max ordered some drinks for him and his friends and slapped the waitress ass while she went to get their drinks. The waitress was named Amber. She looked for the bouncers which were nowhere to be seen.

She went over to the bar to get the beers for the jerks. Gary noticed she wasn’t looking too happy.

“You ok?” He asked the girl with honey brown eyes.

She nodded. “No. Those jerks over there slapped me on the ass. I mean I’m sure they’re only joking but...”

“They shouldn’t be doing that. Where are Chris and Dale?” Gary questioned as he craned his neck to look over the crowded bar.

Amber shrugged. “Hell if I know. I just know that they better not do that shit again. I’m going to have to slap one of them.”

“Don’t worry, let me know if you need help. In fact, here, let me go over there with you to deliver the drinks.”

Gary jumped over the bar and walked with Amber. He stood behind her as she approached the table where three douche bag looking guys sat.

“Here are your drinks,” Amber announced sweetly as she set the drinks down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.