Our Talk - Cover

Our Talk

Copyright© 2012 by Bliss

Chapter 3

The next day I was a little freaked out over what had happened; maybe I hadn’t really expected it to work. All day I alternated between being incredibly turned on and ashamed of myself for being turned on. Also, I went to the cyber cafe and to read more about BDSM, but this wasn’t really helpful since like I mentioned before there are so many different ways to have a dominate and submissive relationship. The one thing everyone seemed to agree on was that communication was the key, know what your subs expected and wanted from you ... if I did keep this going, well I wasn’t ready to ask Mom what she wanted.

After school I decided to walk home instead of taking the bus, it was a little over an hour to walk it and I needed time to think. I asked myself if I felt guilty about what happened with Mom and I thought I was, and then I asked myself why I felt guilty. That was a tougher question, I wasn’t forcing her and it’s not either of us seemed to dislike it. Maybe this guilt was just society telling me I shouldn’t do this, so the question now was this; was there a reason not to keep this going? I wanted to ask Mom how she felt about it but I though talking about this would break the spell we were under. So for now I decided that I’d wait for a sign before deciding how to continue.

Mom arrived home a little after me. We made dinner together and we talked about school and work, we talked about everything except what happened yesterday. Afterwards Mom asked if I had much homework.

“Not much. Why?”

“I could use your help with something I should have done a while ago. I think it’s time we cleaned out your fathers half of the closet. You know, keep what we want and box up the rest for charity.” I tried not to show how shocked I was. Normally if anyone suggested getting rid of anything that belonged to Dad, Mom would burst into tears, even if it was something with no sentimental value, like his golf clubs.

“That sounds like a great idea.” I tried to sound casual.

The whole thing was cathartic. We spent the time remembering funny stories about Dad and wondering why he’d bought one thing or how long it had been since he wore something else. Mom decided to keep three things for me; Dad’s tuxedo, a black suit (for funerals), a grey suit (for formal occasions. They’d have to be taken in quite a bit since Dad was taller and broader shouldered. His socks and underwear we kept for dust rags. A few of his heavy coats that Mom said would fit when I was older. Everything else was boxed up for charity.

The one strange thing was a wooden chest with curved top. It looked too nice to be keeping in the closet. “What’s in here, Mom?” I asked, starting to open it. Mom rushed over and closed it.

“Don’t worry about that. It’s something I’m keeping.” Someone who didn’t know her as well as I did wouldn’t have caught the nerves in her voice. For a moment I had the urge to shove her away and fling the chest open.

“What is it Mom?” I asked playfully.

“It’s where I keep my toys.” She said as her face broke into a smile. “Satisfied?”

“For now,” I said, making a mental note to check it later.

The next day I couldn’t wait for school to let out. I practically ran from the bus stop to my house and hoped Mom didn’t leave work early today. In my Mom’s closet I opened the chest and found more than I was expecting.

There were indeed sex toys inside but there were also Polaroid pictures and photo albums, there was case of computer disks. There were also things that looked like dog collars that locked on the neck, something that looked like a riding crop and other whips, handcuffs, chains and locks, purple nylon rope, wrist cuffs, something that looked like nipple clamps, I’d seen them on the websites I’d been researching, a host of other things but right now I wanted to look at the pictures.

They were old, I’d guess from before I was born. One showed Mom stripped naked with her hands cuffed behind her back, gagged and someone had written on her body in magic marker. Words like: Whore, slut, cunt, tramp, fuck toy. The next picture showed Mom kneeling with her legs spread, she was rubbing herself while she sucked my Dad’s cock, that made me wonder who was taking the picture until I saw the next one. Dad took this while he fucked Mom from behind while she licked another woman’s vagina. The rest of pictures pretty much followed suit. There was almost a hundred and they followed several years. I thought about the computer disc and assumed they upgraded to digital camera. Obviously they wanted to take pictures but couldn’t take them to be developed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.