Cheerleader Coach - Cover

Cheerleader Coach

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 14: In The Honeymoon Suite

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: In The Honeymoon Suite - When Greg's wife dies he is roped into taking over coaching a school JV cheerleading squad that his step daughter is in.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

I opened the door and then scooped Kim up and carried her into the room setting her down inside. The look on her face was a sight to behold. A combination of confusion, bewilderment, awe and lastly love. She was literally in seventh heaven right where I wanted her.

She noticed lit candles on every table, soft music playing, rose petals all over the floor and a suitcase on the table and asked "whose room is this?" I said "It's ours for the night. And the suitcase is ours." She came back with her stock reply "I love you too dad." Then she added "More than I have ever loved anyone or anything in my life" So, we kissed soft and tender and long. I held her at arms length and looked her in the eyes and asked her "Love of my life it is not too late to change your mind and we can just go home." She crossed her arms in a stubborn posture and said "And miss out on all this? Not on you life bub. You couldn't get me out of here if a bomb dropped. Please make love to me daddy" There it is again calling me 'daddy'. I'll have to figure that out some day.

I then asked "Kim my darling you are about to give me the best gift a man could ever hope to get. Is it all right if I unwrap my gift?" she just nodded and I began. I started with the belt to her dress removing it and placing it on a table. Then her shoes I removed one by one and placed them under the table. I took her in my arms and kissed her while I reached around and undid her dress. Snaps and zippers can be difficult to do blind but when the incentive is there anything is possible. I them moved back slightly and slid the dress off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. Before me appeared in all it's splendor an absolutely perfect example of femininity with not a single flaw anywhere. Encasing part of this goddess of beauty are two of her purchases from Victoria's Secret, the most sexy things ever made and filled out to perfection. I stood there and just looked at her admiring her beauty and thinking I need to write to the store thanking them. I guess it's time to stop just enjoying the view and get going with this. I reached out and undid the front closure to her bra and holding my breath I removed the garment revealing the most magnificent breasts I could ever hope to see. These same breasts that I licked this morning were standing proud on the chest of the woman that I loved. I had no choice but to lean over and place a kiss on each nipple showing homage to this altar of divine beauty.

My breathing and hers were getting pretty heavy as our arousal climbed towards levels as yet unreached. A tear in her eye spoke volumes of her joy at the moment. Reaching down I placed my hands at the waistband of her miniscule thong and started the trip southward revealing a part of her that I had not seen in years. As the garment met the floor she stepped out of it allowing me to place it and her bra on the table. Again I stood in awe of this most breathtaking example of god's creation at his best. Once again I kissed her with all the passion I could show and we moved slowly over to the bed.

She stopped me saying "Don't I get to unwrap my gift?" I then nodded and she began. Removing my suit coat and tie she placed them on the table to join her clothes. Next she unbuttoned my shirt exposing my chest to her. Placing the shirt on the table she leaned over to place a kiss on each of my nipples. I had no idea that male nipples could respond like that but hey did sending a thrill all throughout my body. Next she undid my belt followed by the button and zipper of my trousers letting them fall to the floor. I stepped out of them and my shoes which she placed by the table. She reached for my briefs and slid them down to the floor. She grabbed them and flipped them to the table. We both stood back and stared at each other totally naked as the day we were born.

I then led her the rest of the way to the bed. I gently pushed her back and swung her around to lay in the middle of the sheets. Her pretty face surrounded by a frame of her golden blonde hair splayed out on the pillow. Her beautiful breasts puffed up with very erect nipples poking up like pencil erasers. Oh how I longed to suck on those nipples. Further down a totally flat tummy surrounded her belly button. Then down to her pubis where her hairless pussy seemed to glow. I could almost feel the heat from the doorway. Then two perfectly shaped legs that many women would die for. It seemed her overall body was so soft and smooth with not a single blemish or an ounce of baby fat anywhere. She flashed me a smile like the sun shining.

That smile would brighten up any place it was turned on and make my day. I wonder if she realizes what awesome power she possesses with just that smile. Reminds me of the opening lyrics of that song "City girls seem to find out early, how to open doors with just a smile." My emotional door was wide open and beckoning.

The next thing I did was to get her to roll over on her tummy so I could give her a nice massage to relax her. She promptly did and I started at her neck and proceeded to massage her back as I worked my way down her body. When I got to her bottom I had to dwell there squeezing and rubbing that heavenly part of her body. Spreading the cheeks of her bottom first kissing each one I then ran my tongue over her rosebud up and down several times. At first contact she let out a definite squeal and tried to lift her bottom for more. After the third lick I wetted my finger and pressed it into her back hole to the first knuckle and started an in and out stroke. The she came with a bang.

After some time I then proceeded down her legs. She gave out with a shiver and giggle as I got to the back of her knees. This is a sensitive spot on girls and as a side benefit is one of her erogenous zones. I could tell from her increased breathing rate and slight moans.

Making my way down her calves I reached her feet. Here was where I can work some of my magic by caressing and kissing each toe individually as well as massaging her whole foot. This took some time but that's what we had plenty of to spare. I sure didn't want to rush things. It was intended to be enjoyable to her and I even enjoyed bringing pleasure to this heavenly angel. Just the skin contact alone was working wonders on me also as my prick was getting hard and leaking a bit of pre-cum. Then came even more fun.

A few years ago a massage therapist taught me a little trick that everyone seems to like a lot. I started at her neck and ran my finger nails down her spine till I got to the bottom. I then applied my thumbs at the critical spots on either side of her lower back and pressed in. A ripple of contractions ran up her back from her bottom to her neck accompanied with a sudden out rush of air from her mouth. She could only say "WOW".

I then had her flip over so I could do the front. Starting with her feet I worked my way up her left leg kissing, licking and caressing her each inch of the way. Avoiding her pubes I worked on her hips and up her side to her arm pit where she giggled since that tickled. Now I proceeded down her left arm kissing, licking and caressing all the way to her hand. When I got there I then kissed and sucked on each finger of her petite hand. By this time she was continually moaning showing her enjoyment of my ministrations to her body. Then over to her right hand to repeat the process and then down the other side all the way to her toes. By that time she was breathing really hard. I thought I had this girl turned on big time. Of course I was not immune to the process and was sporting an erection like never before. This completed the first part of the "trip around the world" that girls like so much.

Next started the direct sexual stimulation. Starting with her neck I kiss and lick my way to her upper chest above her magnificent breasts. Form side to side I worked my way down and around the edge of each breast carefully avoiding her nipples which on their own were standing out like pencil erasers. Finally, easing some of her frustrations, I planted a kiss on each of her sensitive nipples. Then I took a whole breast into my mouth and flicked my tongue over the nipple which elicited a squeal from her. Repeating the process on the other nipple and then back and forth several times getting a squeal from her at each one. Like birds in the fall it was time to head south. More kissing and licking with caresses thrown in for good measure. Then I proceeded across her flat tummy to the next spot – her belly button. When I licked her there she went ape, jumped up and curled up in a ball laughing. She apologized saying "sorry but you surprised me. Try it again and I'll try to hold still." I did and she did and seemed to enjoy it. OK, enough dilly dallying. It was time to get serious with her and head further south to her honey pot. I called it that because the nectar is so sweet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.