Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 44

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 44 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I rode up to Gainesville the next day. Reggie wasn't back yet but he had left a big bag after the cookout. I took some things out of the freezer and put them into the fridge, and then I loaded up the middle shelf with beers, cokes and Tabs.

I told Jody I was in town and was going to meet some people at the Porpoise for dinner, and when I finished I would come back to my place. She said she had to work until nine. She also said that Cathy was never there because she was working her ass off for Shannon. That news made me very happy. I wandered over to the Porpoise around 5:45. I saw Kari at a table with another girl and a guy. Both were in the band with her. His name was Dan, he played the drums and she was Darcy, a clarinetist. They all had beers and an extra glass for me so I had a beer and ordered a couple dozen oysters and a burger. Everyone else ordered burgers as well. We shared the oysters and it was interesting to see how people ate them. I like them right out of the shell with nothing on them, but I also love them with cocktail sauce, extra horseradish and a dash of Tabasco on a Saltine cracker. Kari and Darcy liked butter and Dan liked cocktail sauce and lemon.

After the food, we walked the three blocks to my place. While I was unlocking the door, Kari looked out at the pool and said, "Nice place you have. Only four apartments share the pool?"

"Yeah, it's a great place. Do you know John Peterson? He lives upstairs and across the hall."

Kari said, "We had a couple of classes together in high school. Is he up there now?"

"He was in New York last week so I doubt it, but I expect him in this weekend if I had to guess."

We went inside and Darcy said, "I have lived in a dorm for the last year and you have this awesome place. Can I move in? I'll sleep under your table."

I said, "Maybe, but I first need to house train you."

Dan said, "This is nice."

I walked over to them and offered drinks. I opened the fridge and said, "I have beer, Coke, Tab or mixed drinks with vodka, whiskey, tequila or gin."

Dan asked for a beer. Kari asked for a Tab and Jack. Darcy said, "Make that two." I got the drinks and a Jack and Coke for myself and we all sat in the living room. Kari had found the stereo and got some music going, and Darcy was looking at pictures. I watched her out of the corner of my eye. Artists like to see how people react to their art. As she looked at the pictures, Darcy touched her nipples a lot. Dan was also looking at the pictures but in a different area of the room. After finding some music she liked, Kari sat on the couch, and Dan sat next to her, while Darcy sat in a chair.

Dan asked about the art on the wall. Since Kari hadn't seen any of it and started to look around the walls. As I started to tell them about the art, the Kinks were coming through the Bose 901 speakers. I told them that in the beginning, I took pictures for fun and then it became a hobby of mine. I also told them that I only did black and white photography.

Kari said, "Britt, do you remember talking the other day about partying. I'm jonesing for some if you have any."

I said, "I'm sorry for not being a good host. I had some dropped off a couple of weeks ago." I went to the kitchen to get some ice and then water in a large cup. I shook it around a bit and then went to the den to get the bag and the bong. I came back, filled the bong with the water, and dropped a couple of cubes. I set up a bowl and handed it to Kari with a lighter.

She lit it up and filled the bong with smoke before removing her finger, and the smoke entered and filled her lungs. She passed the bong to Darcy who jumped in before the flame died and finished off the bowl. Kari started to cough up a lung. I repacked the bowl for Dan. He took it easy and passed it to me. I took an easy hit and passed it back to Dan. We passed the thing around until we all had enough. Darcy said, "Where did you find the people to pose for these pictures?"

"Here and there. I ask a lot; a few accept. Some I tie up so they can't refuse."

Kari looked at me and jumped up. She walked over to the wall and looked closer. She was looking at the pictures of Courtney all oiled up. I said, "You may know her. You went to school with her."

She said, "Really, you took this in high school?"

"I did. There is one in my room where you can see another girl from high school and in that one, her face is visible."

Darcy asked, "I love these. Can I look in other rooms?"

"Sure, I'm going to veg out though."

She asked, "Are your roommates in town yet?"

"I don't have any roommates."

The words barely cleared my lips when Kari came back and said, "Robin is topless in your kitchen and you have a picture of our attorney in your hallway."

"Well, Robin has left the kitchen and I had to let your attorney into the shot to get his wife naked."

Darcy said, "No roommates? You took a picture of your attorney naked? Show me."

Darcy headed down the hall to join Kari. "Oh, I love this one. You went to school with her? That one is hot. He can tie me up like that any time he wants. They are swimming naked at the University pool."

They took fifteen minutes before they came back. Kari said, "Someone has been a naughty boy."

Dan woke up to say, "What did I do baby?"

"Go back to sleep, Dan. Britt, those pictures are hot. Do you have any others?"

"Yes I just got back from a trip out west. I have quite a few."

"Can we see them?" she asked.

I got out the folder and I showed them the picture of the two girls in Nashville, the river, the bar and Shirley naked on the bed. The four used condoms on the nightstand also got a comment. I showed them the pictures of the Arch in St. Louis. I had some pictures of Mel on the tractor, the girls throwing hay and then the girls and Mom naked and one or two in the hayloft. I continued with the pictures of sailing in Idaho, the bison in South Dakota, going to the Sun Road, then the commune girls in Seattle, and the bus and boat where we partied. I had a couple of the Grateful Dead girls in Oregon. I had both San Francisco and Napa well covered, along with a few shots in my room. Next was the falls of Yosemite, the sign leading into Vegas, the Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks. Four Corners and the Grand Canyon were also in there. I had a couple from the stop in New Orleans and then some from the party out by the pool.

Darcy said, "They are skinny-dipping."

"Yes. Do you want to go in? The pool is free."

"Yes, I want to go in now. Will you, Kari?"

Kari said, "No pictures and I'll go."

I said, "No problem. Do you think we should wake Dan?"

"Let him sleep." she said.

I grabbed some towels and soon we were all naked in the pool. Tiffany came out and said, "I thought I was the only one here. Mind if I join you?" She took off her top and was soon naked with us.

I looked up to see Jody and Hannah taking off their clothes as they walked to the pool. They both dove in and surfaced near me. Jody said, "Do you know you got a guy passed out on your couch? We smoked two bowls but he never woke up."

Hannah came over and gave me a hug and a kiss. She had her legs wrapped around me. She whispered in my ear, "Thank you for helping me find my Mistress."

I spanked her ass and threw her as high and as far as I could. Kari started to chuckle. Darcy said, "What?"

Kari said, "You asked twenty minutes ago where he found people to take pictures of. He now has you, three other women and me with him in a pool naked. He didn't call a single one of us or make any of us get naked. I don't think he has much trouble finding people to photograph when this place isn't a ghost town."

Jody said, "I just met the guy several weeks ago and last time we came by there were thirty naked people out here. Only Tiffany and her guy had anything on but here she is looking good and naked."

Tiffany said, "I dumped him. He was a stick in the mud. Do you mind if I have a hit of your weed?"

I said, "You can, but you have to wake up Dan and ask him if he wants to join us."

She giggled and grabbed a towel as she headed for my place.

Tiffany tried to wake Dan but he remained passed out. Tiffany came back and joined the chat in the pool.

A while later Kari said, "We have band practice in the morning. We need to get out of here."

I asked, "Do you want to try to wake up Dan or just let him crash and I'll kick him out in the morning?"

"We can try to wake him, but I'm not carrying him back," said Darcy.

Darcy was about 5' 3" with black hair, maybe an A plus cup size and if she weighed ninety pounds, I would be surprised. Dan was almost 6 feet and close to 200 pounds.

He woke up and staggered behind them back to the dorm. Jody took Hannah home and Tiffany asked if I wanted any company. She hadn't put any clothes on so I said, "Sure."

Tiffany was tall, thin, with dark hair, brown eyes, nice breasts, and a pretty smile. She climbed on my bed, and when I saw her clamshell from behind, my face automatically followed. I took her down and spent the next twenty-five minutes eating her pussy. I started rough and then went deeper and harder. I just had to keep going because I loved the sound of her grunts and moans as she went out of control with orgasms. I finally let her go so I could bite her nipples and line up my dick with her opening. She said, "Britt, I have only been with three different guys in my life. None of them has been as big as you so please give me a minute to get used to it. I have already cum more with you, than the sum of the other three of them. They have all sucked in bed. This has been one of my fantasies since Tori woke up the world with her orgasms. Be gentle and make me feel loved."

After a pep talk like that, who was I not to give it my all? I used every trick I knew to push her buttons and help her build slowly but steadily toward the explosive climax that she craved. I was glad we were the only ones in the building because she would have woken even Dan with her primal scream of ecstasy. My focus was on her so completely that I didn't even cum myself. She had me in a bear hug and she wouldn't let me go. I was still hard so I started to thrust into her again. I was close enough to finish in just another minute or two and she seemed to ride small aftershocks as I completed my journey.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.