Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

The following week the school called my parents in to review the test results. After they completed their review, they brought me in to talk about the next steps. What were the pros and cons of moving me ahead in school? I was already one of the youngest in my class just because of my birthday. The test said I could skip five grades, but everyone agreed that it was a crazy idea to have a now eleven year old in the 11th grade. The compromise was to move me ahead to eighth grade. I would stay at the same school through the end of the year. Then they would decide if I would go to ninth grade or even higher.

During my first day, it didn’t take long for the class bully to start to pick on me. This could have really turned out to be a difficult situation, except one of the other eighth graders that lived next door to me, decided to become my bodyguard. Whenever possible, he and his sister had been using our pool to swim with me. I was also helping him with his schoolwork. So after that first confrontation, I didn’t have too many problems. Some of the older girls thought I was cute, as in baby cute, not hunk cute, but that was fine by me.

When my Grandparents came down for Thanksgiving it was still warm enough to go swimming. At that time, they were around fifty years old, so there were no walkers or oxygen. We all had a great time. I asked my grandpa to come back to my room because I wanted to show him something. Since I was walking ahead of him, when he came in, I closed the door. I went to the closet and opened my cigar box. I reached in and brought out two ten-dollar bills and a one. I handed him $21. He looked at me funny and lifted his shoulders. I told him the twenty was for the two $10 bets and the dollar was to have him on retainer. His eyes got big.

I had already made sure that my school library had a basic business law book. As I laid out my plan, I wanted to refer to it. I told grandpa that I had checked out the book and read about client attorney privileges. I didn’t want my parents to know about the bet or any other “business” we discussed. I held out my hand and said “Partner?” He smiled and shook on it.

We had not been alone to discuss it but the Dolphins were 10 and 0 before grandpa came to town and their schedule didn’t call for them to play on turkey day. Instead, their schedule called for them to play the next Monday night game against Saint Louis. They’d killed the Patriots 52 to 0 two weeks ago but had barely beaten the Jets 28 to 24 during the previous week’s game. Grandpa was getting excited; he was like a little kid grinning ear to ear the whole time he was visiting. Grandma seemed happy as well.

A month later, we were up in Atlanta for Christmas. We visited my Dad’s mom too. She was now living in a nursing home. My Grandfather had passed away from smoking too much and my grandmother lived there because she couldn’t remember anyone. We talked to her for a while and I sat next to her and held her hand while they took a picture, but I was never really close to her.

The Dolphins were 14-0 and would be playing the Browns in the first round of the playoffs on Christmas Eve. I sat with grandpa and watched the game. Dad would watch for a while and then go see what was going on elsewhere in the house. He couldn’t understand why we were so excited about a team that I had only been near for one season and had never seen a live game. They won 15 to 0 and would play again on New Year’s Eve against the Steelers. We watched and cheered and everyone thought we were crazy as we went wild after the Dolphins won a close 21 to 17 game. We were one game away from being millionaires. I had to go back to Florida for school so we all said our goodbyes and flew home.

On the evening of January 20th, when my parents were “playing cards” with friends and I was out by the pool with the babysitter, our phone rang. We both went into the house to answer the phone. It was grandpa so I asked the sitter if she could go outside so I could talk with him. I told her that after I talked to my grandpa, I would be out. It turned out that he was still in Vegas and had two checks in his hand.

“Well partner, what’s your plan now?” He asked.

I told him that I had read a few more books from the downtown library and asked him if he knew anything about trusts. He did of course and thought that creating a trust would be a good way to keep my parents or anyone else from manipulating the money and a great way to protect my identity. I told him that after all of my reading, I wanted him to set it up to allow me to invest in all types of investments. He was quiet waiting for me to finish so I went on. “Stocks, bonds, commodities, metals, gems, land, ADRs, options, real estate, gambling, businesses, venture capital, debt of any rating, tax notes or any other not already listed.” I also added that the trust should be able to trade on margin or borrow money”. I had that all written down. I had to admit that I did not know what all of those were, but I knew about the ones I wanted and I didn’t want to limit myself in the future. I know some brokerages need to have it in writing before they will let a trust trade in a certain type of investment.

I also wanted a prenuptial clause. He asked me why I wanted that. I told him that if I got married I wanted the trust to be the “bad cop” that demanded the “prenup” and not me or my family. We could always get married without one but in that case, the rules of the trust would cut me off from any trust income. In other words, “Don’t blame me, it’s the trust.” He was proud of my research and thought he would set up his trust the same way and insert the same clause just in case grandma or he ever were remarried after the other passed away.

He set up the trust and after taxes funded mine with $1.34 million. Then I asked him to buy silver futures. I wanted to control 2 million ounces at $1.5 an ounce. Silver was currently trading at $1.50 an ounce but he could buy a 12-month contract for $ .30 an ounce. This is like paying $1.80 an ounce against what you sell it for but it is only $ .30 out of pocket today. The rest of the money went into Government Treasury bills. It was the 70’s so 10% was the norm for government paper. Using that percentage, 2,000,000 times $ .30 is $600,000 and the other $700,000 at 10%. In the following year, I closed the futures at $5.80 an ounce. Take away the $1.50 for the strike price and the $ .30 for the contract and I had made $4 an ounce times two million and then $70,000 in interest on the $700,000 in Treasury Bills. My grandpa never asked where I was coming up with this stuff but after taxes we both had around $6 million and it had only cost $20.

I knew silver would flatten out until the end of 1979 but wanted to have a history of silver transactions so it did not look like I had anything funny going on as a first time trader. I was out of silver in ‘74 and the stock market was shaky so I stayed in bonds and cash. In 1977, I had grandpa buy $200,000 a month worth of silver whenever he could get it under $5 an ounce. By the end of 1979, we each had at least 1.5 million ounces.

I mentioned early that we only stayed in South FL for a year until dad went to work for Barnett Bank in Orlando. When we started looking for houses I had grandpa come down to visit us in Orlando to help with the search. My dad was going to buy another cookie cutter house in a cookie cutter neighborhood. How boring. It’s like keeping your money in a safe, low interest, savings account. I had grandpa look at land in Winter Park on some of the lakes. He found three one-acre lots side by side on the lake. The lots were $25,000 each but I knew they would be worth ten times that amount after Disney built their park, opened it, and Orlando burst at the seams. The cookie cutter dad was looking at would only triple in value over the next 15 years.

Grandpa bought all three lots. He had some extra money and gave mom and dad one of the lots and $20,000 if they included a mother-in-law suite for when they came to visit. At $12 a foot to build the 4,000 square foot home set my folks back just $10,000 more than they were looking to spend on the cookie cutter house. Of course that meant that grandpa had to slip them a nice Christmas present every year to help with the maintenance taxes but they could pay off the house in two years, if they took the money from grandpa and paid off the loan.

I had grandpa buy a couple of orange groves south of town and a couple of thousand acres of scrubland that in twenty years or so, after development, Tiger Woods and Shaquille O’Neal would have a nice place to live.

I had continued in school and when we moved up to Orlando, I made a decision to repeat my four years of high school. I really wanted to learn all I could and not just enough to pass the tests as I did my first time. Therefore, at age twelve, I went into my freshman year of high school. I was now two years ahead of the kids my age. I loved to swim and I would swim about a half mile a day out in the lake or in our pool. I also started running in the mornings. I knew that I wanted to develop good habits at a young age. I didn’t want to be 45 and out of shape again. I started running six days a week. It took a few months to build up to five miles at ten minutes a mile, but by the time I was senior in high school, I was running under six-minute miles and still had plenty of energy when I finished each run. I had also worked up to 200 sit-ups and 100 pushups every morning six days a week. I never walked into a gym or a weight room but before 8 am every day I had done enough to keep my body in shape.

One of my hobbies was photography. I took a workshop the first summer I was in Orlando. I advanced my knowledge of photography rapidly and loved to experiment with different techniques. I enjoyed being outdoors and I would take pictures of animals and nature as well as sports. The speed of the action was difficult to capture but with the right film speed and camera settings, I learned how to create some good-looking shots.

My parents had met an attorney that lived a block away that was also an amateur photographer. He had a dark room and after talking, he invited me over to learn the other side of photography. In his darkroom, he could only do black and white developing but I liked the process and would often spend time talking with Mr. Overstreet (John) learning about taking and developing pictures. We would go down to the park on weekends and take pictures of the large Live Oaks and look at light, shadows, composition and then go over to the basketball court and take action shots. Over time, I improved even more to the point where I was relatively good with the camera.

One weekend, when I was taking pictures at the park some of the guys playing basketball needed one more person to even out the teams for a three on three. They asked me if I wanted to play so I stepped in. It was a good game and the boys were all older. I was taller than a couple but they were two to three years older. One guy on my team, named Doug, could shoot the ball well. So I worked hard on rebounds and got the ball to him whenever he had an open shot. We worked well together and won four of the five games we played. After the game, I started walking home and he fell in beside me. He lived two blocks down from me, across the street from the lake. His dad was a builder and did both residential and light commercial work. As we came up to my house, I asked him if he wanted to cool off in the pool.

Doug went home to change into his bathing suit and let his mom know where he was going to be. We hung out the rest of the day, swam in the pool, and talked about the neighborhood and the school I would be attending with him. We became good friends.

Doug was a good athlete and played football, basketball and baseball. I pushed him and myself to work hard at school. I knew most of the material but the first time through, I coasted through high school but this time, I wanted to study hard and learn everything. I did homework every night and tried to stay at least one chapter ahead in the books. Because of that effort, I got mostly A’s with a couple of B’s. I was again trying to establish good study habits. The first time through, when I went to college, I had no clue how to study because I never paid attention to studying in grades 1 through 12.

I was not old enough to play football but decided to help the training staff. I learned to tape ankles and treat minor injuries. Each day after school, I spent time assisting the head trainer. We all called him Doc even though I didn’t think he was a real doctor. We were there before, during and after practices and then the same for the games. He was a nice person. I worked hard and he taught me the ins-and-outs of first aid and sports medicine.

1 + 1 = 2 so I decided to put my hobbies together. I would work after school in my assistant trainer role and then during the games, when I wasn’t busy with an athlete, I would pull out my camera. I would also take shots during the team’s practices to practice my own photography skills. The players and cheerleaders liked the shots that I took of them as well. I talked to the school paper and the yearbook and both took me up on my offer to take pictures for them. I carried a backpack most places with my camera, film, lenses and other stuff inside. I also threw a book in there for when I was bored and added a couple rolls of tape and small first aid kit just in case something came up.

I worked with Doc after school and enhanced that with a class in anatomy and another in sports medicine. This is a class taught by Doc specifically designed and approved for our school. Moreover, it provided me with time to learn another skill. I took classes and worked with him for my first two years at the high school. By my third year, I could handle most minor injuries and know when to call in help for the more serious cases. The first two years were just doing the work and trying to make friends. My social life was slow because of my age, but I made the choice to focus on school and hobbies because my parents were busy with their own social life.

My Junior year of high school started well. I was still working hard to understand all of my subjects, to the point that I could help my friends or even teach the class. I didn’t just want to pass the test I wanted to make sure, when I walked into my first college class that I was prepared to do well. I also looked into taking a college class or two at night. I know that to graduate from college, you need to accumulate 120 credits with an average of around three credits per class. That breaks down into five classes a semester. If I could get four to six classes under my belt before I went to college, then I could take my junior and senior year with only four classes a semester. I was also taking AP American History. If I did well in that class and the exam that may be another class that I could cross off my list.

So I was now a Junior, it was a Friday night and I was at a volleyball game helping Doc. It was at home and we blew the other team away in straight games. There were no injuries so I was ready to leave the gym and go home. I saw Doug heading out and asked if he could drop me off at my house. When they dropped me off, I walked in the front door of my house and after it closed behind me, I heard some rustling, loud whispers and movement in the family room. As I came around the corner, my mom was standing there all rumpled and asked, “How did you get home? I thought you were going to call for a ride.”

Just then, Mr. Peters came out of the hall bathroom and five minutes later my dad and Mrs. Peters came down the hall from the master bedroom with dad talking about some piece of artwork that they had in their room.

Boy, everyone treats me as if I am a dumb kid.

“Doug and his mom were at the game watching Doug’s girlfriend and were leaving just as I was going to call you, so I asked her for a ride.” I commented.

“The Peters had come over for some drinks and they were just heading out.” mom replied.

“They don’t have to leave because of me. I have some homework to do so I’ll be up in my room. Goodnight”

What a messed up family. The first time through, I was so blind to what went on around me. I guess with the times we lived in and the fact that grandpa was giving my parents about three times what my dad made every year, they were enjoying their lives without the worries of middle class life.

The next Friday I got a call from Mr. Overstreet (John). It seems that he and his wife Beth were supposed to go to a company office party. They had just made him the youngest partner in the firm because of a huge case he had won. Their babysitter had backed out at the last minute to go on a date. They were in a difficult position, since they had not left the baby with a babysitter many times, since she had the baby, and did not have many options. He asked if I could sit for them. I didn’t need the money but wanted to help him out so I walked over at 5 pm and rang the bell. Beth let me in and gave me a long list of what I needed to do to take care of their one year old, named Johnny. I listened about feeding, burping, and changing him. Kids that age just eat, sleep and go to the bathroom. You don’t really need to know much else. He was awake lying on a blanket in the family room so I sat down and put some blocks in a pile so he could knock them over. He liked that so we did that for twenty minutes or so until Beth came out and got him. She unbuttoned a few buttons and had a small blanket to cover her while she fed him his last meal before they left.

I talked with her and told her not to worry. She could call whenever she wanted to check in. I knew the name of the restaurant where they were holding the party and I didn’t have to be home at any specific time. “Stay out as late as you want. You probably don’t get out as much as you want since the baby.”

She still looked worried but that was her problem. They left around 5:45 and I continued to play with Johnny. He seemed like a happy kid. I did give him some baby food around 6:45 and then he had a massive blowout around 7:30. I cleaned him up somewhat, but then took him into the bathroom to use the tub. I was scrubbing him down when the phone rang. I didn’t want to leave him alone in the tub and didn’t want to take a soaking wet kid to the phone, so I finished up with the bath and let the water out of the tub. After I dried him off, I put a new diaper on him and put him into his nightclothes. I was just finishing when the phone rang again. I answered it and heard a frantic Beth asking, “Is everything OK, Is Johnny alright?”

“He is fine. He made a little mess earlier so I was giving him a bath and didn’t want to leave him alone while I answered the phone. Sorry if I scared you.”

Beth calmed down and told me I had done the right thing. I told her to have a glass of wine or two and enjoy herself. At that point, Johnny was getting tired so I was going to put him down in a little while anyway. She thanked me and hung up.

Johnny went down and was asleep after a couple minutes of fussing. After he was asleep for twenty minutes, I grabbed the baby monitor out of the master bedroom and went back into the darkroom to work on a couple of rolls of film I had in my backpack. I developed the negatives and then hung them to dry.

I also had some negatives from some shots that I had taken at the tennis courts over at the club a few weeks ago. I was trying to get more action in my shots and wanted to see how I was doing. As long as I was in the darkroom, I decided to print those negatives. The ones I printed looked good and the girl, Robin in the picture looked great. She is also a Junior but she is two years older than I am. She’s very nice and very pretty.

I was cleaning up and saw an album on the counter where John (Mr. Overstreet) trims the paper and does his final work on prints. I opened the album to look at some of his pictures and there was a picture of Beth. She looked hot. Most of the shots had her either nude or topless and they went back to when they were dating. She seemed much younger, only around twenty in the early shots and the last were of her breast-feeding Johnny at her current age, around 26. The last few were very nurturing but she didn’t have the little blanket. Most were very natural, not many posed or rigid pictures. I wanted to try to take some pictures like these as I built my portfolio of work.

Around 2 am, John and Beth came stumbling in. I was very unhappy with the fact that they had been driving drunk. I guess they overdid it at the party. I did make a comment, “Next time you should call a cab. I tried to do my part taking care of Johnny. You should make sure you are there to do the same.” I guess it was somewhat rude but I had lost a friend or two to drunk drivers and there really isn’t any excuse. I saw John sober up a bit and gave me an understanding nod. Beth had gone in to check on Johnny and came out smiling. John asked how much I charged.

“Don’t worry about it. I was happy that I could help. I also used the darkroom for a bit after Johnny went to bed.” I remembered the baby monitor and went to take it back to their room before I forgot. As I walked in to put the monitor back, Beth walked out of the walk-in closet in just her panties. I apologized as she grabbed her robe and I explained that I had taken the monitor and wanted to return it. She smiled and waved it off.

I said, “It was nice seeing you” as I waved and walked out the door. She blushed and waved back as she got the double meaning of my goodbye.

John was in the kitchen as I walked out and he thanked me. I told him to give me a call whenever he needed a sitter. I liked being with other people’s kids where I could spend time with them for a while and then give them back to their parents. I would watch Johnny every couple of weeks when they needed help and I never took any money. On the other hand, John would never take money from me for developing supplies either. I think I got the best end of the deal since sitters were getting $ .50 an hour back then.

A month or so later, I was working in the darkroom and John knocked on the door. I had turned off the outside light, which was a signal to let them know that I wasn’t developing at that time. I let him in and he looked at what I was doing. He made some compliments and gave me some suggestions. Overall it was a positive exchange and he even took the time to compare what I was working on to some of my earlier photos and described my improvement. I thanked him and asked if I could ask him a personal question. He gave me that look and said, “Sure.”

“John, The first time I came over to babysit for Johnny, I was cleaning up after I finished trimming some shots and came across a photo album. I wasn’t trying to be nosey but I did want to see what you were working on. I guess the photos were a little more personal in nature than what you may have wanted to share with me.”

He was quiet for a bit and then turned on his lawyer mode, “Britt that isn’t really a question. I guess I shouldn’t have left that album lying around. What did you want to say or ask?”

“First, I apologize that I did not just close it after I took the first look. That would have been an easy accident to explain. I looked at all of the pictures. I saw a lot of natural beauty and love captured in those pictures. I loved the way they were so natural and not like something you would see in a Playboy magazine or a posed photo shoot. I would like to learn how to take pictures like that. Would you help me learn how to photograph people like you have using action shots and nature shots?”

“I appreciate the apology and I can’t say that I wouldn’t have done the same thing at your age or even today. Beth is a great subject and I love to capture the way I see her on film. Thank you for the comments on the love coming through on the photos. That’s what I was aiming for most of the time. She’s shared them with a couple of her friends but mostly they’re just for the two of us.”

He paused and then started again. “I am not sure about this since you’re a minor. I can help you with some clothed people to get general concepts but probably shouldn’t be around when you shoot your subjects. In any case, you may have trouble finding a subject to start with.”

I told him that it was just an idea at this point. However, I might ask him for help if something comes up.

It was weird how sometimes a plan comes together without you even having to work at it. It was the next week when I was in the training room after school and a couple girls were soaking their ankles in the whirlpool. They were talking or gossiping about a girl that had gone a little overboard at a slumber party and ended up using a banana to get off while six other girls looked on. They used the word “slut” a couple of times but they said she enjoyed it and told the other girls to fuck off. I kept listening while working on putting away some supplies that had come in that day. It appears that the girl in question was Robin, the same girl that I had photographed playing tennis.

Robin came by the next day to get a roll of tape so she could tape her wrist before practice. I mentioned that I had some shots of her from the club a couple weeks ago. She asked if she could see the photos so I invited her to come over on Saturday. She asked where I lived so I gave her my address. I told her to bring her swimsuit if she wanted to go swimming or go out on the boat afterwards.

I was now fourteen and she was sixteen. She stopped by around 10 am and said all the nice things you say when you visit someone else’s house. I didn’t see her bring a swimsuit but that was OK. I asked her if she wanted to come up to my room to look at the photos or if I should bring them down?

“I don’t care, are your parents around?”

“No, they went to the art festival in Mt. Dora and then will be going out to dinner. They should be home around eight or so.”

“I’ll come up then. I didn’t want things to get awkward if the folks were around.”

I led her up the stairs to my room, located my expandable folder, found her pictures and brought them over. She looked at them one at a time. As she looked at them, I enjoyed watching her face from across the room. She would get a serious look on her face and then a smile. I would try to guess to myself what picture she was looking at based on the face she was making. At one point I laughed.

She looked up. “What’s so funny?”

“I was watching your face as you looked at each picture. First, you looked so serious, then you would smile and then frown. It was funny to see your facial expression change with each photo.”

“Britt, my coach has been bugging me about the way I start my backhand and from what I saw in the photos, he was right. I was upset with myself for not listening to him. Then I saw the picture of me slamming one home and remembered how high I had to get to reach that shot. I guess I was going through the full range of emotions.” She looked back at the pictures in her lap. “Why are they all in black and white and why were you taking pictures of me? I really like them and would like to keep them or get copies but why me?”

“Well the pictures are in black and white because I develop both the negatives and print the pictures in a darkroom myself, and I don’t have the equipment for developing and printing color photos. I prefer to use black and white. The contrast is a little different and I think they reveal the subject in a richer way.

As for why I was taking pictures of you there were two reasons. The first is that I like to take sports or action photos and the speed of the racket helps me work on capturing the speed while not getting the whole picture blurry. I may want to freeze everything or see some travel in the racket while keeping your face in focus. The second reason is that you are gorgeous and the old guys on court number two had hairy legs.” I ended my explanation with a big smile and got one back from her in return.

She wanted to see some of the other pictures I’d taken. She looked at some of the other people she knew and then came across some birds and trees. I’d gotten up early to get some with the smoke coming off the lake last winter that she liked a lot. I had one of an alligator as it swam out of the light fog.

She asked if I had others and I told her I wanted to start working on people in a natural but less active mode. Pictures like a person walking through the park with their child or a girl walking into the waves at the beach and eventually some nude or seminude pictures.

Her chest got a little blush to it as I mentioned the last part and I could see her putting herself in those pictures in her mind.

“Is that why you invited me over today, to take pictures of me naked?”

“No”

“No, why not? I thought you said I was pretty”

“I didn’t say you were pretty, I said you were gorgeous. I would never stop you from taking your clothes off but I invited you over today to get to know you and see if we could be friends and to give you those pictures.”

“Oh, ok.”

“Robin, did you want to hang out or maybe take the boat for a ride around the lake?”

“Maybe, did you want to swim? I see you have a nice pool.”

“Did you bring your suit or are you just looking for a reason to get naked?”

She blushed again. “I wore my suit under my clothes. I was hoping to borrow a towel. Is that alright?”

We went down to the pool and she stripped down to a nice little white bikini with red polka dots. We swam around for a bit and we each tried a couple of dives. I wanted to impress her with my gainer, landed a little short, and ended up in a belly flop. I did get it right the second time but a little embarrassment seemed to break the tension. We lay in the sun and talked about school, tennis, the country club (we were members too), and some of our hobbies. After we dried off, I asked if she wanted some lunch. When she said “yes”, we went inside to see what we could scrounge up in the fridge. I’m a good cook, from stuff I learned while working in a restaurant the first time through.

Robin, beat me to the kitchen and took charge of putting together our food. I thought she was cute, looking through cabinets and the pantry so I got out my camera and took some pictures. She smiled at that and started to ham up her movement and I could see some goose bumps on her cleavage as she put some plates on the counter between us. She bent extra low when she was looking in the pantry for some cashews. I was snapping away.

“If you wanted to make lunch topless I think you would look awesome”. She stopped and froze. I could see the wheels turning in her brain.

She finally reached up, undid her top, and set it to the side. She looked at me and I just looked at her young breasts and then her beautiful face. She had breasts that were either a size A or B cup with tight nipples that at the time were rock hard pebbles. Her smile broke the ice.

“I thought you didn’t want to take naked pictures of me?”

“I said that I didn’t invite you over for that reason. I will take pictures of you whenever you want.”

“You can’t show them to anyone.”

“OK, but I thought you may like to see how they turn out”

“I meant besides me.”

“I can understand what you’re saying and I won’t show them to anyone without your approval. I’ll probably ask for your permission to show them to my photography teacher for help in making the next ones better if that’s okay?”

She bit her bottom lip. I could see her nostrils flare a bit as she weighed her options. I think she was excited about someone else seeing them and being a teacher made it more acceptable. So she agreed.

I got my camera ready again and she started to pose. I stopped her and told her just to make lunch and I would take pictures as the opportunity came up. I did get a great one of her licking some mustard off her finger and a close up of the goose bumps contrasting the top of her tanned breasts with the white skin and her dark nipples. She left her top off after lunch and I took one of her walking up out of the water that reminded me of the girl in Fast Times at RidgeMont High. She eventually put her top on and we talked some more. I asked if she wanted to stay for dinner but she had to go home so she headed out.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.