I Love My Sister - Cover

I Love My Sister

by Stepdad

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Romantic Sex Story: This is what happens when a brother and sister fall in love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1: Kids

I grew up in a small town in upstate Vermont with my parents and my little sister. My name is Greg and I am two years older than my sister Sarah which early on was a formula for friction. We had more than our share of sibling rivalry which caused no end of grief to my parents. I was under the impression that she was their little angel and could do no wrong in their eyes which irritated me continously. We would fight over some of the silliest things most of which I would lose. I look back at them now and wonder why in God's name we didn't get along very well. Arguing about who got the first piece of pie for desert or who was to go through a door first. That last one was quite comical as we both tried to be first resulting in being jammed in a doorway with neither of us able to go through. If not for the intervention of one or the other of our parents we conceivably could be still there fighting.

All of that was destined to change, however, over time. As we got older we both slowly matured and our childish squabbles faded away and we became good friends. About that time we started to grow up mentally as well as physically. Being around her night and day gave me plenty of opportunities to observe her body developing quite delightfully. She managed unintentionally to attract my attention when I would see her sunbathing in her bikini in the back yard or dashing from the bathroom to her bedroom wrapped in a towel which was too small to do an adequate job of concealing her charms. Those instances of course caused a stirring in my groin and occasional erections. She evidently didn't notice my discomfort or at lease gave me that impression. At twelve years old she started to fill out her body. Her chest was no longer flat as a board and her waist started taking on a classic Coke bottle shape.

For a couple of years all I managed to do was to admire her virtually from a distance. The only physical contact was an occasional 'high five' when we both managed to outsmart our parents into getting me or her something we could not afford or was questionably age appropriate. An example was her affinity for skimpy bathing attire or sleepwear. I saw nothing wrong with her displaying her svelte body since it was the source of many fantasies and wet dreams of mine. Yeah, she really looked that good. Glowing blonde hair, deepest blue eyes, flawless peaches and cream complexion and the cutest little bubble but that wiggled provocatively every time she walked by.

I started to realize that I loved my sister and would look out after her. When some of the boys in school would harass her I would tell them to 'bug off' or suffer the consequences. They never had the courage to test me to find out what the 'consequences' would be. I wasn't too sure myself either. All-in-all it was well known that you treat her with respect or else. The middle school and high school were next to each other so I was close by during her formative years just in case and all the boys knew this.

During the next couple of years we continued to grow closer to each other. We would ride bikes together and hike the park trails together. Once we were into the woods out of sight we would hold hands as we walked. We were almost inseparable and did a lot of other stuff together. We would watch TV sitting next to each other on the couch. Each time we would do this she would sit closer and closer to me eventually leaning her head on my shoulder so naturally I would put my arm around her. I couldn't resist giving her a little kiss on the top of her head. Our parents were pleased to see that we were getting along so well. I would help her with her homework and she would help me practice for the school play. I had several lines to memorize so she would sit and read the other parts while I recited my part. Everything went along smoothly until we got to the critical scene where I was totally out of my comfort zone.


Chapter 2: Practice Makes Perfect

That play was kind of the start of my downfall since I was the male lead and in that scene I had to kiss the girl lead a couple of times. Now most guys would have no problem kissing a girl but I was suffering from a bad case of fear of the opposite sex. I only dated a couple of times but there was no kissing at all. When I mentioned this to Sarah she found it hard to believe a guy as hot as me had never kissed a girl. I assured her that it was true. She said "Since you helped me with my homework it's only right that I help you with your kissing problem." She proposed that we go down to the game room and see what we could do about giving me some practice. I hesitantly agreed so we trudged downstairs and took seats side-by-side on the couch.

She told me to give it a try kissing her. I leaned over and gave her a little peck on the cheek. She sat back with a disappointed look on her face. She said "I don't think that's what the play's author had in mind. Try it again on the lips this time." I then placed my lips against hers and gave her a very short brotherly kiss. "Like that?" I asked. She responded "That's better but still not good enough. Try it again but with feeling this time." So I gave her a longer kiss this time causing her to moan a little. She said "Better but still not right. Try putting your arms around me when we kiss. Now we were getting into uncharted waters. I had no idea how to do that so she lifted my arms and placed them around her and kissed me long and slow with a little tongue action. "Now that's how it's done" she said. Well let me tell you what happened during that kiss. Suffice it to say that I grew a monster erection in my pants. I guess that's not too unexpected since I was kissing the hottest looking girl in the whole school even if she was my sister. She them abruptly stood up while saying "That's enough for now." Then she abruptly sprinted up the stairs.

I casually followed her up the stairs and as I was passing her bedroom I thought I heard her sobbing. I knocked on the door and she said to come in. I saw the tears in her eyes and I felt like a total jerk. I took her in my arms and said "Sarah, I'm so sorry I kissed you like that. After all I am your brother and I shouldn't take advantage of you." She wiped her eyes and then slugged me in the arm and said "How dense can you be you idiot? I kissed you in case you didn't notice. You did NOT take advantage of me at all. I really enjoyed that kiss but it scared me so much that I had to get out of there."

I just sat there with my stupid mouth hanging open dumbfounded. Eventually I screwed up my courage to ask her "What do you mean you enjoyed it?" She sheepishly replied "I not only enjoyed it but I loved it and wanted to do more." Now it was my turn to let her know how I felt. I said "You're not alone sis. I loved it too and want to do it a million times more. In case you didn't notice, I had a reaction down below from that kiss." She then said "I noticed it and that's part of what scared me. I mean we aren't supposed to be attracted to each other sexually. For God's sake we are brother and sister and if we did anything our parents would kill us and then ground us for life." I astutely stated "That's simple then. We just won't tell them." She wrapped her arms around me burying her face against my neck and softly saying "Greg I love you too much for my own good." After a slight pause I tearfully replied "Sarah I love you too just as much."

After holding each other for about ten minutes I pulled back and looking her in the eyes. I said "Sarah I guess we have fallen in love with each other and I have no desire to change that. We are going to have to be very careful not to let mom and dad know how we feel. We are going to have to act as normal as we can. Any affection will have to be hidden. But, I have no intention of loving you any less than I do now." She grabbed me again and whispered into my neck "Greg that goes for me too. I can't imagine being without you ever." So we agreed to cool it around our folks.

On Thursday mom mentioned to us that she and dad were going to be out of town for the weekend seeing her sister who is sick in the hospital. Mom asked me if I would be all right being in charge of the house until late Sunday afternoon. I decided to try out my acting ability by responding "Sheeze mom, have I got to baby-sit my sister for the whole weekend?" She said "it's only two days and I think you'll survive just fine.' I groaned as if I had a bunch of plans for those two days but I said "OK, I'll do it." I couldn't let her know how thrilled I was and couldn't wait for them to leave.


Chapter 3: Home Alone

Saturday morning mom gave me some money for meals and gave me a list of phone numbers for emergencies. She said we were not to have any company over and I was not to go anywhere without Sarah. She didn't want Sarah left home alone. As soon as mom and dad pulled out I made a beeline for Sarah's room. I burst through the door without knocking and grabbed her planting a kiss on her lips surprising the dickens out of her. "What's that all about?" she asked. I said "We have two days alone without any interruptions. How about helping me practice for the play?" The answer I got was a bit unexpected as she said "Oh Greg, do we have to? I think you must have your lines down pat by now." Growling, I said "I'm not worried about the lines and you know very well what practice I need." She said "Yeah, I guess I do so get your but down here with me and we'll work on technique and style." We then started to make out like a couple of hormonally charged teenagers which is precisely what we were. A recipe for disaster consists of hormones, love, proximity and seclusion yielding magic.

Sarah said to me "Greg, I love you so much that I want to have sex with you right now." I told her "Sarah, you are only 14 and that's too young to have sex. She got an angry glare on her face and demanded "I don't care what my age is. It's just a number anyways. I am in love with you and I am as horny as I have ever been. If you don't do it I swear I'll go out and do the first guy I find."

I said to her "All right them if that's the way you feel. Having sex is a big step for both of us and I have to be sure you really want it so go into my bedroom and take all of your clothes off, lay on the bed and when you're ready call for me. Then we can cross that bridge." Thinking that there is no doubt in my mind that I want to do it since I have fanaticized about making love to her for years and never thought it would come to pass. So I waited patiently listening for her to call me. It was only two minutes later that I heard her sweet voice call to me that she was ready.

I stepped into the bedroom and was presented the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in my life. The bed covers were pulled down and lying on the bed was Sarah in all her glory as naked as the day she was born. Her pretty face surrounded by a frame of her golden blonde hair splayed out on the pillow. Her budding breasts puffed up about a half inch with very erect nipples poking up like pencil erasers. Oh how I longed to suck on those nipples. Further down a totally flat tummy surrounded her belly button. Then down to her pubis where her hairless pussy seemed to glow. I could almost feel the heat from the doorway. Then two perfectly shaped legs that many women would die for. It seemed her overall body was so soft and smooth with not a single blemish or an ounce of baby fat anywhere.

I walked over and sat on the side of the bed next to her and leaned down and gave her a quick kiss on her divine lips. Her eyes closed and she let out a soft moan while she squirmed around in the bed. It was at this point that I made a decision. This girl was too beautiful and precious to just have sex like wham-bam-thank you ma'am. This is going to be a moment to remember and not just a release of built up horniness. A quickie was probably what she had in mind but I could not do that to her.

I told her that I had two things to say to her. I said "First off we are NOT going to have sex today." The disappointed look on her face almost made me tear up until I continued after a short pause "Sarah, we are going to make LOVE instead." You should see her face brighten up like I was looking directly into the sun. That smile would brighten up any place it was turned on and made my day. I wondered if she realized what awesome power she possessed with just that smile. Reminded me of the opening lyrics of that song "City girls seem to find out early, how to open doors with just a smile." The door to my heart was wide open and beckoning her in.

I had to ask her about something before we went any further. I surely didn't want to get my sister pregnant at such a tender age. "Sarah, have you been having periods?" She answered "Yes, for over a year now and mom put me on the pill when she found out I was having them."

I had been reading some articles about making true love and what turns girls on so I decided now was an ideal time to try it out. I had her roll over on her tummy so I could give her a nice massage to relax her. She promptly did and I started at her neck and proceeded to massage her back as I worked my way down her body. When I got to her bottom I had to dwell there squeezing and rubbing that heavenly part of her body. Spreading the cheeks of her bottom first kissing each one I then ran my tongue over her rosebud up and down several times. At first contact she let out a definite squeal and tried to lift her bottom for more. After the third lick I wetted my finger and pressed it into her back hole to the first knuckle and started an in and out stroke. The she came with a bang just like it said she would in the articles I read.

After some time I then proceeded down her legs. She gave out with a shiver and giggle as I got to the back of her knees. This is a sensitive spot on girls and as a side benefit is one of her erogenous zones. I could tell from her increased breathing rate and slight moans that it certainly was just that.

Making my way down her calves I reached her feet. Here is where I can work some of my magic by caressing and kissing each toe individually as well as massaging her whole foot. This takes some time but that's what we have plenty of to spare. I sure don't want to rush things. It is intended to be enjoyable to her. I even enjoy bringing pleasure to this heavenly angel. Just the skin contact is working wonders on me also as my prick is getting hard and leaking a bit of pre-cum. Now comes even more fun.

A few years ago a massage therapist taught me a little trick that everyone seems to like a lot. I started at her neck and ran my finger nails down her spine a few times until I got to the bottom. I then applied my thumbs at the critical spots on either side of her lower back and pressed in. A ripple of contractions ran up her back from her bottom to her neck accompanied with a sudden out rush of air from her mouth. She could only say "WOW"

I then had her flip over so I can do homage to her front side. Starting with her feet I work my way up her left leg kissing, licking and caressing her each inch of the way. Avoiding her pubes, I worked on her hips and up her side to her arm pit where she giggled since that tickles. Next I proceeded down her left arm kissing, licking and caressing all the way to her hand. When I got there I then kissed and sucked on each finger of her petite hand. By this that she was continually moaning showing her enjoyment of my ministrations to her body.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.