An Unremarkable Day
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wild Willie

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man, riding through the old west on an unremarkable day, hears a scream and discovers a rape in progress. Little does he know how his act of kindness will change his life...

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Romantic   Historical   Western   Interracial   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

The girl opened her eyes. She looked up at the clear blue sky, and tried to remember.

Why was she lying looking up at the sky? The bright light hurt her eyes, but she was in more pain than that. Why did she hurt so badly?

Her face was sore, her jaw was painful, her chest hurt, and she was most uncomfortable lower down.

Something blocked out the light of that familiar blue sky. It was a head - a man's head. She couldn't see his face, silhouetted against the bright background. But he was wearing a hat, one of those hats that the pale skinned men wore.

A man was standing over her. She remembered another man standing over her, or was it the same man? That was just before the pain started - the pain in her head. The man in the hat had hit her.

She had been watching her companion putting out the fire before they started - what? Why were they here, and where was the young man she had been with?

She remembered the sound of a shot - a loud noise. She remembered looking round, and seeing the man in the hat. She remembered the pain, and being dragged. Her clothes had been torn off her, or were they cut?

More pain. The man had hit her again. Then he did something else, and she was hurting lower down. He was squeezing her breasts. They weren't very big, but she didn't know they could hurt like that.

Then she was being dragged on her back again, and he was pulling her legs apart, and she hurt even more. She knew what he was doing, but she couldn't move. All she could do was feel pain, and even that seemed distant.

All that had been done by the man in the hat. And now he was standing over her again.

She went to raise her arms, to fend him off. But she couldn't move them, or at least not very far. She was trapped, not able to move below the man in the hat.

Panic!

She started to thrash about, but she hurt so badly she was getting tired very quickly. Why couldn't she move? What was holding her?

She could hear shouting. Who was making all that noise? Was it her?

Then the man in the hat moved. He was falling on top of her, but he wasn't. He was beside her - and holding her.

He was saying something - she couldn't understand what. But the sound was soothing, not shouting.

He had something in his hand. A weapon? No, a container of some sort. A water container. He took the top off and held it for her as he lifted her shoulders so she was partially sitting.

She was very thirsty. She took a drink of the man's water - quickly, in case he took it away again. He didn't. She drank again.

She was now leaning against him, he was holding her round the shoulders. She was still trapped in - her blanket. She looked down. How did she get to be wrapped in her blanket?

She tried to move, and she felt the roughness of the blanket. Where were her clothes? Of course, the man in the hat had torn them off her. The same man she was leaning against now!

More panic!!

He held her tighter. He said something again. More soothing sounds but she couldn't make out what he was saying. He brushed her hair away from her face.

Then he was wiping her face with something - wet. A wet cloth. It felt so cool. Was he being nice to her now? It felt like it.

But why was he being so nice after they had hurt her so much?

They? She remembered - there had been two of them. When one finished with her, the other one started. So where was the other one now?

She struggled to get one arm out of her blanket. She pushed his hand away, the hand with that lovely cool wet cloth, and frantically looked around for the other man. She couldn't see him. Why couldn't she see him? Where was he?

She couldn't see him. She couldn't see anyone except the man who was holding her - more loosely now as she had pushed him away.

Panic was coming back. She had to know where the other man was. He might come back and hurt her again, even though the man in the hat seemed to be nicer now.

She pushed more blanket off her, shoving it down towards her waist and beyond. She didn't really notice she had no other clothes on - she certainly didn't care. Where was that other man?

Making a frantic push, levering herself against the man next to her, she got to her feet. At least, she thought they were her feet - they didn't quite seem to be doing what she wanted. But at least she could now look round, see where the man was.

And she still didn't see him! The clearing she was in was quiet, but there was no-one except her, and the man in the hat. And five horses.

Five? She recognised hers, and the one ridden by the young man from her tribe who had been accompanying her. The two by the bush must belong to the two pale men, the one here and the one she couldn't see. But who's was the one over by the stream? The one that had turned his neck to look at her while she was struggling to both shake off the man holding her and still stay upright.

The man grabbed her again - not roughly but she was still startled. He said something, but she couldn't understand any of it. He wasn't shouting, just talking.

He turned her round, and pointed to something on the other side of the clearing. She followed his finger and saw something on the ground over there. Two somethings. Two lumps, covered in blankets. Lumps about the size of a man.

She looked back at the man beside her - holding her. Was he trying to stop her running away? Or trying to stop her falling down?

She looked under the brim of his hat. Did he look like one of the men who had hurt her? She remembered their faces, looming over her as they forced her to do what they wanted, forced their way between her legs and into her, hurting her.

This one looked different, younger. So if he was different, who was he? Where had he come from? And where were the two men from before?

They must be the two lumps under the blankets. But how?

She couldn't stand any longer, but slumped down and sat on the ground, her legs up in front of her, holding her knees with her arms. She still didn't realise she was naked, or still didn't care.

It all started to come back to her. She was on her way to another village, with a warrior from her tribe as company and as a guide - and guard. They had slept here last night - was it only last night?

Then there was the shot, and the pain, and the man in the hat. But not this man, another. Two others.

But now it seemed they were dead. Where was her companion? She needed him now.

She looked around again, and saw, under a tree, a long mound with rocks over it. She knew what that was, and knew where her companion was.

So her guide was dead, she wouldn't be going to the other village. She couldn't anyway, not after what the two men had done to her.

She couldn't go home either. Her father had sent her off to marry the chief of the other village. Now she had no companion, and no honour. And not even any clothes.

She was alone, and hurting.

She put her head forward on her knees, slumped her shoulders...

And cried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.