The Rent a Man Blues - Cover

The Rent a Man Blues

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After Megan's husband died, she invented something to support herself and her daughter with. The invention works perfectly. A Japanese industrialist is interested in manufacturing it. He's even coming to America to negotiate the deal. But he thinks she's a man, and her interpreter knows him to be the kind of traditional man who won't do business with a woman. So suddenly, she needs a man to front for her. Sort of a Rent-a-man kind of thing. But who can she trust to do something like that?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

They were standing in Megan's bedroom. She had removed some of her clothes from the dresser to make room for some of his, and crammed hers into the boxes he emptied. They were currently contemplating the bed.

"I can sleep on the floor," said Bob. "It will be like camping."

Because of how she was feeling, Megan's response was both truthful and not well thought out. Her response was curt and businesslike.

"Good."

"Good," he said too, a little miffed that she was so eager for him to be on the floor. "Now, what else?"

"I don't know," she said, feeling helpless. "You already know where everything is in the house. Now, I guess we just wait."

"I'll go check on the horses, then," he said.

"I don't think it's a good idea for him to know about the ranch," said Megan. She didn't have to explain who "him" was. "If he finds out about that, he'll think we're rich enough to do this by ourselves."

"We are rich enough to do this by ourselves," said Bob.

"You're rich enough, not me," she said, frowning. "We've been over this before, Bob!"

"I know, and I still think you're being a goof for not letting me help you."

"And what happens if you loan me the money and I can't pay it back some day?" she asked, folding her arms under her breasts.

He examined the expanse of cloth above her arms, not caring, suddenly, whether she knew where he was looking or not.

"I'm sure I could think of some way you could pay me back." He realized how serious he was, and didn't want her to get mad at him for that, so he forced a grin, as if he had just been kidding.

The problem was that made her even more antsy as images of him, naked, flowed through her mind. For some reason, though, in all those images, all he was wearing were cowboy boots. And that was what saved her, because that was funny. She let the tension out by laughing.

Now it was Bob who frowned. "It wasn't that funny," he said.

She reached to put her hands on his upper arms, turning him toward the door.

"Go play with your ponies," she said. "Just don't bring a bunch of horse poop back when you're finished." She stopped, thinking suddenly about the fact that Bob usually drove a restored 1965 Shelby Cobra. It looked as expensive as it was. "Hey, what are you going to drive while he's here?"

"I've got my pickup," said Bob. He was referring to a 78 Chevy, which was mostly puke green, with one black door and one red fender. It ran like a top, and he didn't care what it looked like. It was "the ranch truck."

"We can be a one-car family," said Megan.

"No way I'm being held captive like that," said Bob. "I'll find something. I'll stop by a dealership on the way home."

"You can't just go buy a car, simply because you're doing this," she complained.

"Why not? I can always sell it when this is all over."

"Men!" she said, darkly, and stomped past him to leave the bedroom.

Bob followed and wandered around the house, looking at things. He'd been there lots of times, but never under these kind of circumstances. He had no idea what it was going to be like, but he wanted to be prepared. He found Raleigh in the den, leaned toward the screen of their computer.

"Hey," he said. "What kind of car would you like to have?"

"What?" She turned to face him. "What are you talking about?"

"Your mom says I can't drive the Cobra while I'm here, and she won't let me drive the ranch truck either. So I'm going to go buy something. You've got a birthday coming up, right?"

"You're kidding!" she gasped. "Really? You'd buy me a car?"

"No, I'd buy me a car, and then give it to you when I don't need it any more." He smiled. "But if it just happened to be the kind you'd want, so much the better."

"A lemon yellow five liter Mustang GT!" she said immediately.

"I was thinking used," he said, smiling.

"Okay, an older one, but in good shape," she said.

"Your mother would kill me," he said.

"Yes, but I'd love you forever and ever," she said, jumping up and running to hug him.

It was a good hug ... a much better hug than she intended at first, wherein she rubbed her body against him in a most passionate way.

"Careful, girl," he said into her hair. "It's just a car."

"Sorry," she said, blushing and jumping away from him. "I just didn't think we'd be able to afford something for me for a long time."

"Maybe you should go with me to help pick something out," he said.

"Awesome!" she yelled, and dashed out of the room.

He went to the computer to turn it off, since she had abandoned it in her rush, but as he reached for the mouse, he looked at the screen, which was full of text. The words "hot, dripping pussy" leapt out at him, hitting him like a ball bat between the eyes, and he peered more closely at the screen.

It was a story of some kind. He used the mouse to move things around, and found the title at the top: Fiddling Around With Uncle Bob, by Lubrican.

"No! You can't read that!" yelled Raleigh, as she dashed back into the room. She pushed him away from the computer desk. "That's private." Her fingers flashed and the screen went blue as she dumped the file.

But Bob had seen the title, which might be the file name as well. And he was going to be living here for the next few days. He planned on doing a little exploring, to see just what Raleigh was reading. She was a big girl, and almost eighteen, so he wasn't worried about her. But he was curious. Guys rarely found out what a girl was actually thinking or fantasizing about, and he wasn't about to miss a chance, especially with this girl.

"I'm ready to go," she said, nervously, standing back up.

He noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt. It was made obvious by the nipples straining to poke holes in it. He looked away, sighing. Living with these two women was going to be interesting. No doubt about that.


Her dream of owning a Mustang wasn't as ingrained as she had let on. In fact, she saw at least five cars, all of which produced the squeal "That one! Ohhh I love that one!" In the end, she chose a five year old Mini Cooper, which amazed Bob, though he had to admit it was probably the best choice from the vantage point of economics. It was a fifteen thousand and change, which was inexpensive, considering it only had 44,000 miles on it, and was also cheap to insure and operate.

When he agreed, Raleigh jumped up and down. Her un-fettered breasts bobbed in her blouse, which drew the attention of both the salesman and Bob. But only Bob got a hug.

Raleigh had hugged him before, many times in fact. But this hug held a passion in it that was different from her usual happy, glad-to-see-you hug. That passion caused the hug to be a bit more personal, whether she intended it to be or not. She plastered her body to his, for example, instead of hugging only with her upper body, as most hugs are delivered. And because there was full body contact, the hug felt different to them both, and fanned the flames of that passion higher. She had also jumped upwards a bit, as she threw her arms around his neck, and his instinct was to catch her weight. The easiest, most natural way to do that was for his big hands to cup her tight, round bottom.

Of course that felt different to both of them. Her initial "Ohhh thank you Uncle Bob!" was replaced by her wide-eyed stare into his eyes, their noses almost touching.

Then, so suddenly that neither of them was prepared for it, their lips were pressed warmly and urgently against each other.


"Dude!" sighed the salesman, who was only four or five years older than Raleigh.

That broke through into Bob's consciousness, and he suddenly realized what had happened. He let go of her ass, which let her body sag down enough to pull her lips from his.

"You're welcome," he said, grinning, trying to make it look less like the clearly incestuous thing it was. The salesman was well aware that she was his niece.

Raleigh had also been astonished by the kiss, and delighted in a way that made her pussy suddenly damp. But she shoved all those amazing, interesting thoughts aside. She, too, was aware that the salesman was watching. But there wasn't anything she could say. Instead, she just tried to get out of the situation.

"Can I drive it home?"

The salesman, who was surveying her with a clearly lusty look, now, said "I have to arrange for financing."

Bob said "How about I just write you a check."

The man looked surprised. They had come in the ranch truck. "I'll have to wait until it clears."

"Never mind," said Bob. "Come on, Raleigh. We've got things to do."

"But I like that one. I thought you said I could have it!" she moaned.

"Come with me, girl!" her ordered, his voice suddenly hard.

She bowed her head. She couldn't have told anyone why. His voice commanded, and she obeyed.

"Now let's not be hasty," said the salesman.

"See you," said Bob, and he pulled Raleigh out of the store.

"Why'd you do that?" she complained, once they were in the car.

"He pissed me off," said Bob.

"But we spent two hours looking at cars. I liked that one!"

"Watch and learn, sweet thing," he said.

He went to the bank and Raleigh went in with him. She watched him make a withdrawal, thought she couldn't hear the conversation. A man in a suit came from somewhere talked to him about it, but only for a half a minute. The money was given to him in an envelope, and he did not count it. He took her back to the truck without any explanation.

Then they drove back to the dealership, where the same salesman approached them, a knowing smirk on his face.

"Decided to do the smart thing?" he suggested.

Bob opened the envelope and took out a wad of cash that made Raleigh's eyes pop.

"I've got $14,500.00 in my hand. That's what I'm offering for the car. If you don't want to make the sale, we'll take our cash elsewhere."

"But we agreed on fifteen-five!" complained the salesman.

"That was before you suggested I might write you a bad check," said Bob.

"I can't take a thousand dollars off that car!" shouted the salesman. "The owner would kill me!"

"So you're saying no sale," said Bob.

The man eyed the money hungrily.

"I have to call the owner," he said.

"Sorry. We're hungry. Too bad," said Bob. "Come on Raleigh. They don't want our money."

They hadn't gotten ten feet before the salesman stopped them. Bob arranged for the insurance while the salesman filled out the paperwork for the sale.

Twenty-seven minutes later Raleigh drove off in her new car.


They didn't have a chance to talk about what had happened. Megan thought the car was extravagant, and grumbled about that until Bob just left to go out to the ranch. He told Raleigh to pick him up in time to get back for supper and she nodded. He couldn't gauge whether she was upset about the kiss or not.

When she did pick him up, he didn't know what to say. It turned out she broached the subject first.

"You know that hug and kiss we had at the car place?"

He nodded and started to apologize.

"Be sure to do that to Mom when you're pretending to be her husband. It will make her crazy."

His jaw dropped. She was so calm about it all! He'd been worried that he'd ruined everything, but it was obvious she wasn't traumatized by what had happened.

"Your mom would kill me if I did that."

"I don't think so," she said. "She's always thought the only better man in the world than you was Daddy."

"I don't know about that," he said, skeptically.

"Well, I do."

"She's already mad at me for buying the car."

"That's just because she thinks she's supposed to be," said Raleigh.

"So that kiss didn't scare you?"

"Me? Scared of you? In what universe?" She laughed.

"I'm glad," he said.

"I wouldn't even mind if it happened again," she said, her voice flippant.

He glanced at her. "That would be trouble."

"Some trouble is a lot of fun." She grinned.


Megan seemed to be over her huff at supper. Hamako ignored Bob, which caused him to sit and contemplate what he was involved in. The Japanese girl had teased him before, and he was pretty sure she'd do more than just tease ... if he asked her to. But Raleigh was doing the same thing. And Megan wouldn't like it if he did anything about either girl.

The question was ... why? Technically, both girls were old enough to make their own decisions, and seek out whatever attention from men they wanted to. Granted, Raleigh was his niece, but it was in name only. Sam wasn't her biological father.

So why was Megan obvious about not liking Hamako's advances toward him - even if they were only in fun?

The obvious reason was that she had feelings for him herself.

But she'd never shown that side of herself to Bob before. She'd been friendly, loving even, but he always thought it was just because of their common relationship with Sam. Now, however, there was suddenly tension between them.

That tension could be felt that night when Megan said she was tired, and was going to bed. Bob, who happened to be playing a board game with Hamako and Raleigh, said he'd try not to wake her up when he came to bed. The air mattress was on the other side of the bed from the doorway, but he felt like he could feel his way in the dark.

And hour later, when he closed the door softly behind him, though, her voice came softly from the bed.

"I'm still awake."

"I thought you were tired."

"I am," she said, crossly. She turned on her reading light. She was wearing a plain, white, cotton nightgown. It made her look dowdy, but he didn't smile.

"Want me to tell you a bedtime story?" he quipped.

"This is insane, Bob," she said. "How did we ever get involved in this crazy scheme?"

"It's not a crazy scheme." He frowned. "Okay, it is a crazy scheme, but only because you have to lie about it to this guy. It's not crazy that I play the part. We know each other. We can pull this off better than you could with anybody else. Tell me I'm wrong."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.